"Your person has some handwavium? Awesome! I'm all out of it, myself. Say, do you think I could trade (Wayne-style) some Unobtanium for that?" 

"Wait" Voidus interrupted. "You obtained some Unobtainium?!?" 
"Well that makes sense."

"Your person has some handwavium? Awesome! I'm all out of it, myself. Say, do you think I could trade (Wayne-style) some Unobtanium for that?" 

"Wait" Voidus interrupted. "You obtained some Unobtainium?!?" 

"Well that makes sense."

"Wait" the man interupted. "Obtaining Unobtanium? ...Wouldn't that void the name?"

"they spiked the punch! RUUUUUUNNNNN!!!"

But it's the completely safe non-alcoholic form of spiking punch. It won't damage your liver at all, just remove the part of your soul responsible for higher reasoning skills, balance and inhibition. All of the drunkenness with none of the physical damage.

*Note, may cause you to lose your immortal soul, start speaking in tongues, praise the god of entropy intermittently, guiltlessly murder all those you once held dear. If you experience any of these symptoms, report to your nearest Dark Alley for further testing.

• 2 weeks later...

A voice speaks into everyone (who is close enough)'s minds.
I'm kind of like a spike too.

The man with a spear talks out loud, "But you're awakened, not hemalurgically invested."

Investiture is investiture.

"Yours works differently. You take it in and corrupt it.. wait a sec."
He raises his voice. "Hey, Voidus! Do you want to check out this spear?"

He removes the silver spearhead to reveal a slightly smaller spearhead underneath that was as black as the rest of the spear. He tosses it to Voidus.

The spear lands near Voidus, graying the ground that the spearhead touched and deepening the colors around it.

Hello, would you like to protect some good today? It doesn't sound cool but it'll have to do.

The spear would suck your hemalurgic investiture if it gets too close to you or if you hold it. Please let me take it back soon or I will have to make the spear have a metal band on it and my character become a Lurcher.

Edited by Eccentric Hero

• 2 weeks later...

A large wolf entered. Her muscles rippled across her body, majestic and strong. Her jaw was thick and when she opened her mouth, one could see the display of large teeth. Her fur was white, but interrupted in places with large spikes. They buried into her body, so many of them opening her. Dried blood was matted into her fur. 

Despite all of that, Winter moved with a grace that was unspeakable. She moved, gently padding against the ground. Her ears were perked up. She found her way towards... to someone she recognized. 

Someone who was the reason for everything that had happened to her. 

It was all his fault. 

She'd been searching, ever since she'd escaped from them, for a way to get back there. They'd never told her about Mirror. They'd never shared anything they didn't have too. She wasn't angry. She was confused, abandoned, and alone. She'd been to the edge of her life and back. She'd done it all for them. They'd made her who she was and she didn't even understand why. She was done. This time, she wouldn't come running back to them. 

Voidus. 

"I'm done," Winter said. 

• 3 weeks later...

That doesn't seem to be a normal human soul.

The man spoke. "It's a wolf. I'm saving you!"

He ran and grabbed the spear, and then put a sharp metallic cap on it as he ran back.

Voidus always did get himself complicated in all types of strange things.

Another voice spoke. Let''s hurry and get away from Voidus and the wolf.

The man with his black spear promptly ran away.

I hope we don't get lost in the dark alleys.

The new voice is my loyal sword that is broken. I will be inactive for some time. Bye.

Edited by Eccentric Hero