"Uuuunghh, my head." She hadn't been able to stop herself from rolling straight into that wall in time. She shook herself. "Oh. Heya, Zathoth." Her head really did hurt. It didn't help to have Opal flying around it in circles chanting how she had been right and Maggie had been wrong. Morzthoth's head was swirling around in circles. Was that normal? Why were those flowers going up and down uncontrollably? She blinked a few more times. "How are things going as an Allleywatcher? Are you being properly awkward?"

Edited by The Honor Spren

"Of course I am. We have a small, tiny problem on our hands though, there seems to have been a security breach in the alleys and there are experiments running around all over." Are there stars circling around her head? Is she a cartoon character? Did I hit my head too? "Do you need a hand?"

• 3 weeks later...

((this is great, guys.))

Carola sat up and glanced around. This place seemed unfamiliar to her. How had she arrived?

Good morning, my creative owner

Carola groaned as she remembered her blade. "Lightsketch, do you know where we are at?"

GUILDONIA!!!!!!

Carola shreeks, backing away as her Awkwardspren, Lavala, came into veiw. Now she remembered where she'd been before. If she'd gone to a strange new place, she'd hoped to be alone, unaccompanied by her sword and spren.She strapped her sword, in it's sheath, to her belt. her spren followed her as she began to explore the surrounding area.

Zathoth helped Maggie up and looked at the sudden newcomer, not quite sure how to react. He took a moment to think and decided not to.

"I don't have a jar of hands, I do have some hearts, brains and things we should probably not talk about, but no hands. Anyway. Security breach. We need a bronze allomancer, or maybe an awakener. Do you know any? Failing any of those maybe a tineye or a windwhisperer, yes I am a full feruchemist but my tinminds are almost empty."

Zathoth stopped for a moment and realized the new girl was talking to her sword.

"Hello miss you dont happen to be an awakener, do you?"

((Does anyone have an actual plot or anything figured out?))

"Do you have enough breaths for perfect life sense? I need to find some creepy things full of hemalurgical spikes that are running around." Of course, Zathoth thought, finding anyone would be good.

"Get out of my way!" Chicken shouts, running down an alley, awkwardly waving a large sword above his head."I picked up a Pulse! I got a Pugquisitors Pulse!"

I got a pulse!

"Yeah my tip got a Pulse",Chicken shouts.

Do you realize what you just said?

Hihi!

He then stops, realizes what he said and explains,"The tip of this magical blade I am holding in my hand has used it's magical abilities to pick up the pulse of a deadly, horrifying, cute, metallic, oversized abomination made from a pug, allowing me to track it."

He stabs a cabbage.

Lord Zathoth hears shouting and taps the rest of his tin mind containing hearing and overhears a very strange conversation.

"I heard something! This way!"

Zathoth runs through a couple of alleys and finds Chicken Plague facing a pugquisitor.

"Dark Alley here! You are under arrest for escaping the alleys!" He shouts and runs after the pug, producing a net from seemingly nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Maggie stops short, staring off into space. She had just had a vision of a pegasus flying over a field of ponies. This knock on the head must be worse than she thought. "Did anyone else see the pretty pony? Tee hee!" Maggie finally passes out.

Edited by The Honor Spren

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Maggie is still passed out. I guess it's time to do my part, Opalescenda thinks.

"Do you think we can find a necromancy kit in the hole?" asks a man.

"No need!" she calls, making herself visible to the small group that's congregated around the hole in the plot. "My person has some handwavium with her! It's perfect for this sort of thing."