Sorry if I'm being a dunce here, but I just have a few clarifications.

Is this just confined to this thread? Or is it Alleyverse related? Or is it somehow a tie-in to all of the guilds on the Shard?

And, if it's options 2 or 3, how do we avoid gatecrashing other guilds?

I was thinking that it could be tied to all of the guilds.

If someone joins and has a character from a guild, than they use it and if there are some guilds no one uses, than we can just mention them every now and then, but generally stay out of their way, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*Alleyverse imposes transdimensional gateways to various versions of Damnation upon the world*
Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine. :P

(I would be in favour of this, always up for some RP, on another note the alleys should really be closer to the Reckoners RP considering how many Lurkers are also RPers :P)

As a researcher of applied alleymatics, I must inform that the roundabout surrounds all the alleyverse.

Plus, this would work much better as a space opera... :ph34r:

I had to simplify the way it looks on the map, simply as a way to represent it, but I assure there is all sorts of wibbly-wobbly interdemensional stuff going on there :ph34r:

I thought of the villain we could face off against! Babji: black magic love god. :P

. . . I kid. In all honesty, I was thinking more, the spirit of Shiro.

Uhhh...

The Dark Alley seems to have caught on. In a subtle power of subterfuge, I discovered a profile feed message from Morzathoth to Voidus. Reads as follows.

Pssst, hey, Voidus. That saving Guildonia thing needs villains, and most people seem to find us pretty villianous, shall we think of some evil plans so they have something to save Guildonia from?

I seem to have blown my cover, though...

Edited by The Young Bard

(Out of character a little, you should all probably pick powers, we are starting this thing!)

Guildonia used to be a beautiful land, full of blooming fields, green hills and peaceful folk, used to I say, because there were Dark Alleys in the city where hemalurgical experiments were done and horrible abominations were created. But as much as people considered The Dark Alley dangerous and as much as The Denizens themselves enjoyed their card carrying villain status they were not evil, they were scientists and as morbid as hemalurgy is they mostly spiked people who had it coming anyway. They were peace keepers, maybe not the upstanding heroes most other lands were used to, but still not evil.

Until now that is. There are hemalurgical abominations running around everywhere, The Dark Alley has gone into hiding, will anyone save us?

Can anyone save us?

((If you're part of a guild, use your characters and their powers. If not, join a guild and see what powers they gave to offer! New side characters are welcome, and if you don't want any of your guild characters, ones from the Reckoners RPG are welcome too!))

((Oh, and from now on, keep all out of RP messages inside double parentheses))

((Edit: I'm working on a post now.))

Edited by The Honor Spren