The snow and the ash from the nearby and aptly named Ashmount, Tyrian, fell together in a swirling mesh of black and white. It made it even more difficult to see anything at a distance. After only a 15 meters, everything just looked like static on a television screen. 

But the people of Tyrian Falls didn't need to be able to see to know what was out there. Every year, like the worst alarm clock in history, they knew that another band of Koloss was steadily trudging towards them. And they knew all about the Spiked hiding in their midst, attempting to sabotage their preparations. You'd think that they'd all just leave, but for some strange reason, it seemed that they couldn't; as if they were cursed by some evil, unseen hand. 

As the snow and ash fell and an impending sense of doom settled onto the shoulders of the fair people of Tyrian Falls, they all stopped whatever they were doing to stand and curse the sky together: 

"Leave us alone, Metacognition!"

:P
Guess what everyone? It's that time of the year again! Three cheers for our second year here on the illustrious 17th Shard and it's been a great year, if I do say so myself. Thank you all for being a part of it and for making these games as amazing as they've been. Our little sub-forum here wouldn't be the same without all of you.

So you guys all know what's coming; it's time for our Anniversary Game!  :lol: Unfortunately, the Admins didn't get back to us in time about the Anonymous Accounts at this point in time, so we're going to see if maybe this time, the village of Tyrian Falls can get a little redemption. If the Spiked wind up winning again, I'm officially calling this village cursed! :P

But before we get to that, I'd like to give you maniacs some updates as to a few things we're changing for our next year here and also some things to look forward to too! 

First up, with as many people as we have playing anymore and how many awesome people who have stepped up to GM games for us, we're updating the schedule for how and when the games will begin. The new schedule is in effect as of now. 

So what is the new schedule and how does it differ from our last schedule? I'm glad you asked! ;)

Before, the way we staggered games looked something like this:

-LG1, QF1 in the middle of LG1, MR1 after QF1 finishes and as LG1 ends. LG2 starts after LG1 ends and the cycle continues. I did a simple graphic for it (not to scale by any means) a long time back that I'll include here: 
Elimination_zpsljset1er.png

But, with how the subforum has grown, this is what we'll be working with going forward:

Instead of setting the MRs and QFs schedules to be based on the LGs, they operate independently. QF1 is followed by MR1, which is followed by QF2 and so on.

On the other hand, the LGs would stagger. LG1 would start, run for 5 cycles (this is just a starting number and we will adjust it if that seems like it is too long or too short of a delay) and then LG2 would start and repeat ad infinitum. As I did above, I did a quick visual of what we're looking at: 

Elimination_zpsghwn7psr.png

We feel that this will make it so that there's not as long of a wait before someone gets to run their game. Which means we could probably use some more QF GMs, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to sign up! Due to how this schedule is set up, it means that we won't be able to avoid holidays as much, but I think that will be a minor problem. If you have any questions or comments on the new schedule, please feel free to contact either myself, Wilson, or Gamma!

That's the major news. We're discussing on reformatting a few of the threads to use them more effectively and you guys should be on the look out for something we're calling the SEAcropolis in the near future too! :ph34r:  I think you guys will like what we have in mind for the future.

Now, onto our second Anniversary Game!  :D

I'll be posting all the rules and roles and stuff below. Sign ups will last until the evening Dec. 25th. That's right, my Christmas present to all of you is your roles and alignment! :P This also allows us to circumvent the worst of the holiday distractions as well and leaves us with only a small bump once New Years rolls around, so this is as accessible as we could make it. 

So without further adieu:

AG2: The Return of the Koloss!

Oh no! Koloss have begun advancing on your little town, Tyrian Falls! Since The Lord Ruler died, they seem to be acting with a mind of their own. Unfortunately for you, your town is a way point between Fadrex City and Luthadel. That means you have a stockpile of metals, but that's probably why they targeted you in the first place.

On the other hand, you have a large collection of metals. You might be able to hold them off, but it seems like someone (or a conspiracy of someones) seems to be undermining your defenses.

Somehow, before the Koloss arrive, you have to rid your town of these dissenters; those that are spiked. Until then, you won't be able to mount an effective defense for your town. If you fail, everyone dies, so you better not fail!

Factions:

The Villagers: Your Goal is to rid your town of the Spiked hiding among you so you can protect yourself from the rampaging Koloss. You win when all of the Spiked are dead and gone.

The Spiked: You are servants of Ruin, who is guiding you on your quest to hamper the Villagers. Whether it is just because of Ruin's desire to see everything destroyed or it the destruction of this village plays some bigger part, you don't know. You win when you outnumber the Villagers and can thus take over the town.

Some people within the town have been hiding a few secrets; some of them are Mistings, so you have help in your battle versus the forces of Ruin. Although some of them may be spiked. Why can't anything be easy?

Roles: 

Thug: They can survive a single attack. If they are killed during a night or day cycle, they survive and this will be revealed in the write up. If they are attacked again, they die; finally.

Tineye: They are messengers and are capable of writing messages to the town while remaining anonymous. Each night, they can send a message to the Game Master. He will then post it within the write up at the end of the night. As long as the Tineye is alive, players can send Private Messages back and forth. Once he dies, he can no longer deliver messages, so no more PMs.

Smoker: The Smoker is undetectable and he can extend this power to one other person each night. If scanned by a Seeker, the smoker or the person encompassed within his coppercloud will show up as nothing. Alternatively, the Smoker can turn his coppercloud off. This would allow them to be scanned. In addition to being undetectable by the Seeker, the Smoker and his target are unaffected by emotional Allomancy. As long as the Smoker is using their coppercloud, the Soother and Rioter cannot change their votes.

Seeker: The Seeker can sense when someone is burning metals. In fact, he/she has gotten so good that they can tell whether someone is spiked or not! Once per night, the Seeker can target someone to learn their abilities and alignment.

Coinshot: The Coinshot does what they do best. They push metals around; specifically into other people's bodies. Once per night, the Coinshot can target a person for death. Unless otherwise disrupted, that person dies.

Lurcher: Where the Coinshot pushes, the Lurcher pulls. Once per night the Lurcher can target someone and that person will be saved from death.

Soother: Their ability to dampen emotions puts them and the Rioter in a very special position. During any time during the day round (up until the round ends), they can negate one person's vote. The change will be anonymous, but since I will be posting voting results at the end of each day, those that are observant should be able to tell whose votes were changed.

Rioter: The Rioter works in a similar fashion as the Soother, except once during the day round they can change one person's vote. Using this power does nullify their own vote though. They are still capable of voting, but their vote will not be counted. The change itself will be anonymous, but since I will be posting voting results at the end of each day, those that are observant should be able to tell whose votes were changed.

Mistborn: The Mistborn have the abilities of all of the above, but will only be able to use one per cycle. At the beginning of every night, the Mistborn will be told which ability they have and it's the only ability they have until the next night.

Regular Villagers: You have no special powers, but you still get a vote every day. Who knows? Perhaps you were meant to be the one to save the town! Not all stories are about the strongest people in a group.

Spiked: Beyond possibly having one of the above roles, you can hear Ruin talking to you. He's told you who else in the town is spiked and together you're to keep the town from mounting a defense before the Koloss arrive. In return, you will be spared. Your goal is to kill one person per night until you outnumber the villagers.

We'll be starting on a Night round (sorry to whomever likely gets killed before they even really get a chance to play!)  :(

This is due to the fact that that was how it was before and I think it will give people a chance to establish some RP before the game actually starts (which always helps make the write ups better, IMO).

Order of Actions for the Night will be:
-Smoker
-Seeker
-Lurcher
-Coinshot/Kills

Days will be 48 hours long (ending roughly around 1 AM EST unless this schedule needs to change). Nights will be 24 hours long.
No hints will be given in the write ups.
Allegiance and Roles will be reveal upon death.

That should be about everything! If I missed something that you would like clarified, please, let me know either via PM or here in thread and I'll do my best to answer any questions. 

Let the games begin and again, thank you all for another great year!

bla_1451105400.png

Quick Links:

Edited by Alvron

Rule Clarifications:

-First-

Hellscythe, on 19 Dec 2015 - 10:47 AM, said:snapback.png

Wait so the soother Negates one vote which means it doesn't change it to another player? It just completely nullifies a vote? Or is it changed to another player, because in the next sentence you talk about change. But then in the Rioter you Italicize the word change. I'm getting mixed signals :l

Soother: Their ability to dampen emotions puts them and the Rioter in a very special position. During any time during the day round (up until the round ends), they can negate one person's vote. The change will be anonymous, but since I will be posting voting results at the end of each day, those that are observant should be able to tell whose votes were changed.

Rioter: The Rioter works in a similar fashion as the Soother, except once during the day round they can change one person's vote. Using this power does nullify their own vote though. They are still capable of voting, but their vote will not be counted. The change itself will be anonymous, but since I will be posting voting results at the end of each day, those that are observant should be able to tell whose votes were changed.

The way I do voting, I also list everyone who did not vote as a "No Vote." Here's an example from the last AG:

Votes

(3) Satrams- Eoladdin, Wilson, Wyra

(2) Herwynbe- Odustren, Riew

(2) Ashette- Maill, Ament

(2) Karnad- Karnad, Satrams

(1) Dom- Peng

(1) Odustren- Rent

(1) Damon- Aralis

(1) Lord Ostrich- Recco

(1) Larry- Claincy

(1) Eoladdin- Lord Ostrich

(12) No Votes- Baron Von Piffertiff, Joe, Dom, Melend, Cleo, Senn, Jain, Ashette, Newan, Herwynbe, Damon, Larry

As such, the "change" that the Soother makes is that they move a person's vote to a No Vote; effectively negating the target's vote.

The Rioter on the other hand, can move a vote from one person to another. Using the above example, a Rioter could switch Wilson's vote from Satarms to Herwynbe and then Herwynbe would've been lynched instead. Considering that, in doing so, they're effectively changing the outcome by two votes, the Rioter loses their own ability to vote and if they do vote, it will be negated to a No Vote. 

Hopefully that clarifies things?

-Second-

Mark IV, on 22 Dec 2015 - 3:44 PM, said:snapback.png

Just to clarify, a tie in voting means no one gets lynched, right?

Correct. In the case of a tie, no one is lynched. Also, I didn't put it in because it's typically standard, but it takes a minimum of two votes for a lynch. 

-Third-

Kasimir, on 23 Dec 2015 - 04:59 AM, said:snapback.png

Hey Almighty GM Meta!  :P I have two questions, more pertaining to your GMing preferences.

1. Would you like us to include you in all PMs sent?

2. Would you like us to green out votes in the original post as well (i.e. you're counting first red vote, rather than last?)

Thanks!  :)

I think you were the one to ask me about the first one in the last AG, Kas!  :P I would like to be included in all PMs. This way, I can be sure that there are no infractions and I can handle any issues that pop up before they have a chance to become larger issues. 

I guess I never really saw how reading the 'first red vote' thing helps much in the first place. When I'm tallying votes, I'll start at the beginning of a turn and just record votes as I go. So if you switched your vote, all it means to me is that I replace your previous vote with the new one. So no, you don't have to worry about going and switching your previous votes to green. 

I will say this though, you do have to retract your previous vote though. You can do this in the same post that you're creating the new vote though; you don't have to go back and find your previous votes. If you have one red vote and then you vote for someone else without retracting, I will take the first red vote.

-Fourth-

So some questions:
- The Smoker: He may choose a target each cycle. While burning copper, you and any target you may have are unaffected by emotional alomancy and are invisible to Seekers. Is that how the ability works? Do you burn by default? If you stop burning, do you have to specify when you want to start again?

- Can there be multiple Tineyes?

- To the people who have played this once or twice before have any advice for us first timers? Don't trust Claincy would have been relevant if he was playing, but he's not this time. I'm imagining PM safety is quite an important thing. I think it got the village in a bad place previously in the AG, and I don't think people have learnt their lesson yet - I understand that Burnt managed to get quite a few role claims in LG15. And remember that just because your role isn't as important as another, that doesn't make it safe to reveal it, as it'll help narrow down the other roles. Unless someone has been confirmed by a Seeker, analyse a players actions with the question Would this help them if they were an eliminator?' Paranoia is your friend.

- You're correct. Any Seeker looking at a Smoker with their Coppercloud on (or the Smoker's target) will get something along the lines of "Undetected" or "Undefined" as their result. They'll be able to tell that the person is under the effect of a Coppercloud, but that's about it. Any Smokers burn by default. They have to send in as an action each Night if they want to turn their cloud off. If they do not send in an action, they only wind up affecting themselves though. 

- Can there? Sure. There can be duplicates of any of the roles. Should you count on it? Definitely not. Ask people that played about my QF and whether or not trying to guess what I'll do for role distribution is a good idea.  B)

- Try to win?  :P

-Fifth-

1) Is the Coinshot kill differentiable from the Spiked kill in the writeup?

2) Does the Lurcher protect from spiked kill too?

3) Just to be clear, but there is no protection from lynching, right?

1) The Spiked kill will be obvious from a Coinshot kill, but there won't be a difference between a Coinshot kill and a Mistborn who draws Steel.

2) The Lurcher can protect from the Spiked kill, a Coinshot kill, or a Mistborn who has Steel kill. While it should be obvious due to the fact that it can only be activated at night, it cannot protect from the lynch.

3) The only ability that can save someone from the lynch is the Thug's ability to survive an extra kill attempt. The lynch is considered a kill attempt in that regard. 

Player List

Mailliw73- Maill (The Cobbler) Village Soother

Haelbarde- Edrab Leah (Author) Village Seeker

Seonid- Senn Conrad (Minor Nobleman) Regular Villager

IrulelikeSTINK- STINK (Glitched AI in the Shape of a Horse) Village Tineye

Herowannabe- Herwynbe (Terris Steward) Village Smoker

OrlokTsubodai- Locke Tekiel (Estranged Son of a Noble House)

Kasimir- Kassien Estvaril (Apothecary) Village Smoker

Bort- Bartholomew the Blind (Knight Awkward)

Wyrmhero- The Surprisingly Mediocre Amazing Wyrm (Traveling Magician) Villager Tineye

Ripplegylf- Clara Lepinceau (Former Noblewoman)

Venture Mistborn- Alexander Venture (Mute Beggar) Regular Villager

Mark IV- Unknown (Amnesiac)

WeiryWriter- Riew (Skaa Courier)

Hellscythe- Hellscythe (Madman who thinks he's a ghost) Village Smoker

Adavantos- Gidomara Grae (Professional Procrastinator) Village Smoker

Araris Valerian- Aralis (Skeptical Elderly Grump) Regular Villager

Phattemer- Exisa (Small and Paranoid) Regular Villager

Madashar Mistborn- Kilven (Blacksmith)

Creccio- Inor Haze (Mortician/Taxidermist)

Kipper- Citona Vinid (Bellringer) Regular Villager

Alvron- Vron (Alchemist and all around resurrected guy) Regular Villager

Lightsworn Panda- Jain (Panda, of course) Thug -1

Sart- Slart (Quiet Hunter)

TheMightyLopen- Lippen (Head of the Sewing Circle) Spiked Lurcher

Elkanah- Kane (Florist)

Elbereth- El (Apprentice Apothecary)

Luckat- Lu (Town Busybody) Village Smoker

Edited by Metacognition

Sign me up!

Edrab Leah is in town, an author of some note. This is the same Edrab who would later die in Kae, before he was rescued by a worldhopper. What did he need rescuing from? We're all about to find out together!

If people are happy to play what would be highly broken experiments, I could come up with a few QF's...

Also, Ruin lies...

Edited by Haelbarde

Hael, forwarning (and this goes for everyone), if you don't give me a character, I come up with one for you. evilgrin.png So by all means, Haelbird, the chimney sweeper, don't give me a character. The results are in your hands. ;)

Edited by Metacognition

Heal, forwarning (and this goes for everyone), if you don't give me a character, I come up with one for you. evilgrin.png So by all means, Haelbird, the chimney sweeper, don't give me a character. The results are in your hands. ;)

Who's Heal? And I was just fact checking before editing in the details :P

But if it turns out I'm spiked and/or die, then it really will be Haelbird the chimney sweep pretending to be Edrab.

Edited by Haelbarde

Herwynbe stumbled in to the town, then brushed half heartedly at the ash and dust off of his travel robes. He looked up, surveying Tyrian Falls. He was no keeper, but still, the Synod had entrusted him with a sacred duty: It was his job to save this town. Just like it had been up to him to save the last town, and the one before that. He had failed. The towns had been swallowed up and consumed by their own ignorance and madness. Herwynbe took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Perhaps, this time would be different. Perhaps this time he could find a glimmer of wisdom and sanity in this town. Perhaps this town could be saved. And then, once that task was done, maybe the Forgotten Gods would have mercy on them and deliver them from the rampaging Koloss horde heading their way...

Third time's the charm! Can't wait for this to start!  :D 

But I have an entire scene already playing out in my head where I'm making you shovel horse dung out of the stable in mind! You even get to slip and fall in true comedic nature, followed by some horrible punnery like, "I dung messed up." You wouldn't want to take that away from me now, would you?  :(

The bell he'd carefully hung over the door of the shop tinkled.

"Be right there with you in a moment," Kassien called out, and returned to sorting out the piles of freshly-arrived ingredients in the correct drawers. Cressroot went in that drawer...and laceleaf into a second, and...

He sighed and stood up, stretched out for a moment, and then went to the front of the shop to see who had come in. "Oh! Can I help you, Captain? Something for a cough? Someone died again?"

Teys, the Captain of the Watch, shook his head and said, gruffly, "That's all right."

"Well, then, what can I do for you?"

Kassien slipped behind the counter, and began tidying up. The mortar and pestle went to one side of the table, the weighing scales to another, the calipers and clippers and all sorts of other instruments of the apothecary's trade went to their alotted spaces or into drawers. He really should've closed the store during stocktaking, Kassien thought with a sigh. But there was no point crying over spilled wine, now.

"Heard anything of the rumours?"

Kassien said, "I've been busy." He gestured vaguely at the shelves of ingredients, each cabinet and ceramic jar labelled in such a fashion that only he could've made sense of it all. "It's that time of year again."

"So it is," Teys said, folding his arms across his chest. "Well, we've gotten word from one of the outposts downriver. A band of koloss are coming our way."

Kassien froze. "That's not good," he said, eventually. He reached for the next instrument, if only to steady himself, to force himself to account with one of the tools of his trade rather than the thought of a horde of koloss descending upon Tyrian Falls. "So, what are we going to do?"

Teys said, "We're going to defend Tyrian Falls, of course."

"They're koloss," Kassien said.

"They're not unbeatable," Teys replied. "I've got men building barricades, and as long's everyone does their parts, we'll be safe. We just have to harden up the town and make sure we can fend them off."

"And I'm guessing you need an apothecary."

Teys nodded. "People are going to get hurt," he said, simply. "And I've heard that in sufficient doses--"

"--That which heals can also kill," Kassien finished. "Yes. It can."

"I wouldn't like to have to close off the town," Teys continued. "I've already had to conscript a traveller into the City Watch, just to get him to stay. We need every person we can get, Kassien."

Tyrian Falls wasn't even his home. He'd grown up in the Western Dominance, but had drifted slowly down towards Tyrian Falls, where he'd found a place that needed his apothecary training. But it had become a home, of sorts, and he didn't want to think of friends and fellow townsfolk falling to the koloss as he ran away and lived.

"Sure," Kassien said. He even managed to smile as he did so.

Teys clapped him on the back. "Good man. Start stockpiling what you've got."

"That's the plan," Kassien replied.

While Karnad will not be returning, Kassien Estvaril, an ex-noble and the town apothecary, will be signing up. You might, however, find a familiar face or two in this RP... :P

Edited by Kasimir

"Koloss, you say?"

Luma nodded. "Lots of them," the Beardspren confirmed. "And they're heading this way."

Bortholemew the Blind frowned, the action making his eyebrows point of in a random direction. "This is typical. When we're so close, too. I suppose I should help the villagers out then, since we're never going to find a way into that cave with an army of koloss rampaging through the area. What world are we on again?"

"Scadrial," the spren patiently replied. "Hence, koloss."

"Right, right," Bortholemew said absently as he thought. "Scadrial... That means mistings. Pick one we can fake well, Luma."

"Ok," Luma said. "Then we should pretend to be a ..."

Find out on next week's exciting episode, same bat time, same bat channel...

That's right folks, Bortholemew the Blind is back, in his hunt for the fabled Shardmarks. This year's AG seems like a good time to bring him back out to play :)

This means it's almost a year since my first Sanderson Elimination game, since I joined my first just as last year's AG was ending.

Edited by Bort

Happy anniversary everyone :)

Clancy the storyteller was sitting in the tavern when he heard the news. He finished his drink then quietly stood and went up the stairs to his room, latching the door behind him. He sat on the bed for a long moment, thinking. Finally he shook his head, "No, not this time, not again." His mind made up he hurried around the room, collecting his few possessions and stuffing them into his travel pack. Packing done he peaked out the window and, seeing the alley beyond was empty, he climbed down and slipped away through the streets, over the wall and away from the town.

I really can't afford to play this time :'( I already have more rp commitments than I have time for and I just couldn't commit to being properly active if I signed up. So unfortunately everyone's "favourite" ;) manipulative spiked storyteller is sitting this one out.

"This looks like a good spot..." he muttered to himself, as he commanded the dumb animals moving the cart to halt just to the side of the village center. He climbed down from the driving seat and unhitched the donkeys from the vehicle. "There'd better be a half-decent stableboy in this place," he added as he finished detaching them. "'Cause I'm not looking after you greedy little sods..." Great, now he was talking to the stupid things. He'd been on the road too long without company. But that was what happened on the road, considering most people didn't have the luxury of travel.

With a sigh he stepped back and around his cart, moving to the side and unlatching a series of taut ropes and hooks from their rests. They snapped up as soon as he let go, and as the last of them was removed, a colourful poster was revealed on the side. He winced a little at it, reminded of his folly. Paper was expensive, paint was expensive... And was it even as though any of the people here could read? But the colour was important, it drew people here, particularly those who were illiterate.

And it was that sort of person that he made the most money of off. With a cough to clear his throat and a swig of something to give him a little courage, he raised his voice. "Come and see The Amazing Wyrm, tickets only five-!" he looked around and revised his plans, "only three Clips each! Marvel as I make rodents disappear and reappear before your very eyes! Gasp in awe as I pull coins from behind your ears!  Shriek as I cut an audience member in half, only for them to stand up completely unharmed! The Amazing Wyrm, ladies and gentlemen, only three Clips a ticket! No-one gets in without a ticket!"

Clara Lepinceau looked around the quaint village. Well, she wished it were quaint. The whole town was a mess compared to Luthadel. Unfortunately, she had no choice. The rest of her House had dissipated after the skaa rebellion. Her sister, recruited by the Canton of Inquisition, had disappeared long before then. Being noble and alone did not help anyone. Still, it could have been worse. If not for this town, she would have probably been killed by now. 

Even so, how could a town be so filthy?

Joining as Clara Lepinceau, a former Lady of the court obsessed with cleanliness.

He woke up facing the ground. "Agh! Why does my head hurt so much." Putting his hand to his head, he sat up and started looking around."Where am I? Or rather, Who am I?" He asked himself. Suddenly, he heard through the walls "-outposts downriver. A band of koloss are coming our way." Realising the inevitability of his situation, "Well, I guess this is it for me." he said to himself.

I will be signing up as 'Unknown'- The amnesiac (Partly because I can't think of a good name).

This is my first time, and I certainly am hoping for a good time.

Best Of Luck To All!

Edited by Mark IV

If you'll have me I'd like to sign up as the village's Spooky Scary Ghostie.

Wait so the soother Negates one vote which means it doesn't change it to another player? It just completely nullifies a vote? Or is it changed to another player, because in the next sentence you talk about change. But then in the Rioter you Italicize the word change. I'm getting mixed signals :l

Edited by Hellscythe

Wait so the soother Negates one vote which means it doesn't change it to another player? It just completely nullifies a vote? Or is it changed to another player, because in the next sentence you talk about change. But then in the Rioter you Italicize the word change. I'm getting mixed signals :l

The way I do voting, I also list everyone who did not vote as a "No Vote." Here's an example from the last AG:

Votes

(3) Satrams- Eoladdin, Wilson, Wyra

(2) Herwynbe- Odustren, Riew

(2) Ashette- Maill, Ament

(2) Karnad- Karnad, Satrams

(1) Dom- Peng

(1) Odustren- Rent

(1) Damon- Aralis

(1) Lord Ostrich- Recco

(1) Larry- Claincy

(1) Eoladdin- Lord Ostrich

(12) No Votes- Baron Von Piffertiff, Joe, Dom, Melend, Cleo, Senn, Jain, Ashette, Newan, Herwynbe, Damon, Larry

As such, the "change" that the Soother makes is that they move a person's vote to a No Vote; effectively negating the target's vote.

The Rioter on the other hand, can move a vote from one person to another. Using the above example, a Rioter could switch Wilson's vote from Satarms to Herwynbe and then Herwynbe would've been lynched instead. Considering that, in doing so, they're effectively changing the outcome by two votes, the Rioter loses their own ability to vote and if they do vote, it will be negated to a No Vote. 

Hopefully that clarifies things?

Happy anniversary everyone :)

Clancy the storyteller was sitting in the tavern when he heard the news. He finished his drink then quietly stood and went up the stairs to his room, latching the door behind him. He sat on the bed for a long moment, thinking. Finally he shook his head, "No, not this time, not again." His mind made up he hurried around the room, collecting his few possessions and stuffing them into his travel pack. Packing done he peaked out the window and, seeing the alley beyond was empty, he climbed down and slipped away through the streets, over the wall and away from the town.

I really can't afford to play this time :'( I already have more rp commitments than I have time for and I just couldn't commit to being properly active if I signed up. So unfortunately everyone's "favourite" ;) manipulative spiked storyteller is sitting this one out.

Well like I said over on steelministry.com, I'm sure we can arrange to have you killed off in the first cycle or two. I'm sure it won't take a lot of convincing to get people to lunch/assassinate you. ;)