Returned and Drab

Yata

I am reading the Warbreaker Annotations and this make me think:

Every person starts with a Breath. Well, Returned start with one too—a divine Breath that can be given away to heal someone else’s Breath that is weakening and dying

Therefore my doubt is:

May a Returned heals a Drab ? And May he/she heals an other-Shardworld's Human?

Well, a drab isn't really hurt. They can just take up a breath and become normal again. While it would 'heal' it'd be a waste of the divine breath.

Sorry for made me uncler. I was saying a wound/half-dead drab of course :)

I think yes to bouth but the only evidence for the first is that someone would have mentioned it otherwise in the book. The second I simply believe is correct because I want to believe so.

I don't know if a Drab may enter in the Court.

But if the Breath is like an Interface that the Divine Breath may simply restore it and as conseguence Heals the Body. It's very probably that without any Interface the Divine Breah can't do anything. If this is true boh a Drab or a outsider can't recive healing from a Returned.

This is what I thought yesterday. But today some crazy idea come to my mind:

We know that when a man dies. He loses his Breath and this is the condition of a man before Endowment send him the Divine Breath.

Therefore Is it possible for a Drab to recive a Divine Breath and keep it (becaming a living Returned) ?

• 2 months later...

Auto-Necro

Yesterday I asked to Brandon about this:

Q:Does the Divine Breath's Healing works with someone without a Breath (like a Drab or someone not from Nhaltis) ? (mine)

A: Yes, this would work

Therefore it works ;-)

• Chaos locked this topic