I hope I'm not too late to join the game. If I still can then I would like to be a man known as Deadeye due to his one grey eye. His real name was lost many years ago.

This will also be my first game so please forgive me if I don't do it properly or can't keep up.

It's been too long since I played, I'll join as Frank Au Faliu (not to be confused with Frank Fe Faliu or Frank Cu Faliu).  Trying to track down his brother, Frank Cu Faliu and repair any damage he caused.  Runs on the front lines and always makes a 'miraculous' recovery from his usually fatal wounds.

And I just realized that au, as the symbol of gold, is also causes a gold misting to see an 'au' of themselves.  It was a pun all along.

"how many siblings do I have?  One, two, three, four...  A lot."

Edited by Feligon

Hmm.... I might just have enough time to keep up with this one. We'll see how it goes. 

Arran Faenel is signing up. RP forthcoming.

I'm sure Wilson is waiting to see how you're planning to break her game. I know I am.

I'm sure Wilson is waiting to see how you're planning to break her game. I know I am.

.......Let's not encourage him. Please.

And anyway, I don't have safe roles for a reason.

Edit:

Can Positions be assigned to someone of any role, or are they roles in and of themselves?

The former. The positions are unaffiliated with the roles.

Torren's hit rate back in LG13 can't have been up to Skybreaker standards, because his spren has shipped off to find someone better at finding Eliminators criminals. Feeling rather lonely, he's joined a secret club in the hopes of being granted a cool new set of powers. (No way they'll be as awesome as flying through the air and turning people into dust, but hey, that's life.)

Just to clarify, are votes considered actions in this game?

No. I considered the lynch being a possible action to redirect, but I ultimately decided against that.

EDIT: Also, while I said the bare minimum for all roles is 26, the ideal is 30 (though it can go over that). Additionally, since the factions are even, it would be best for there to be an even number of players, since the point is for the Ghostbloods and the Sons of Honor to start on even footing in terms of number of players. If we don't have an even number at the start, I'm considering doing an RNG that will pick a player and that player will be a pinch-hitter for the first person to go inactive (which is almost certainly going to happen). 

Starri clutched her book to her chest as she walked down the way.  She had originally thought it would be boring, since Frank had to translate it for her, but it turned out to be a fascinating novel with a thrilling plot and mesmerizing characters.  It was supposedly titled something like cloud-birth, but it had no real translation to her language.

Most people just continued to ignore her, as nearly everyone did, but she did notice a lot more people seemed to loathe others more openly than they once had.  A sign of things to come?  Possibly.  Once she reached some shelter, Starri planned to continue her reading.  Still wondering why a fortresses in this world had to be so fancy; all of them had at least some type of dance floor.

//the rp will possibly be my favorite part of this game.  Prepare yourselves.

Edited by Starry Smite