True enough. Would only work against ya'll, really, if Lopen's math was wrong and there's actually 8 Diagrammists versus 9 Innocents right now, and by my kill + the Diagram kill succeeding and the lynch failing that we end up outnumbering you. But I would never admit it if we had a plan like that, right? Let alone if any of the player's advocating my death know I'll be protected and are intentionally encouraging this to ensure a flawless victory...

Edited by Adavantos

EDIT #2: You know, I just realized, I think Lopen lasts so long in these games because he's named after such a lovable character. I call unfair advantage!

No comment. Oh.....wait.

True enough. Would only work against ya'll, really, if Lopen's math was wrong and there's actually 8 Diagrammists versus 9 Innocents right now, and by my kill + the Diagram kill succeeding and the lynch failing that we end up outnumbering you. But I would never admit it if we had a plan like that, right? Let alone if any of the player's advocating my death know I'll be protected and are intentionally encouraging this to ensure a flawless victory...

If the GM's gave you 8 players, a Cook, an Elsecaller, and an Edgedancer, I would.....not be happy. Adavantos I just don't think we need him around any more. It would be nice to have a sizable gap on this lynch.

I'll be going through posts made by my suspicions, and posts made about my suspicions now, and will attempt to explain why I think they're evil Diagrammists.

Before I get into my suspicions, here is the theory I was talking about earlier. First of all, here are the Diagrammist kills:

Diagrammist Kill:                   Adavantos(Cook) Kill:

C1: Venture(SoH)                 Hellscythe(GB)

C2: Haelbarde(GB)               Hellscythe(GB)

C3: ???                                 Starri(SoH)

C4: HB(GB)                           Shallan(GB)

C5: Araris(GB)                      ???

C6: ???                                 DeathClutch(SoH)

C7: ???                                 Phattemer(SoH)

Also Ada lynched Alvron(GB). So that makes 6(Hellscythe, Haelbarde, HB, Shallan, Araris, Alvron) Ghostbloods to 4(Sart, Starri, DC, Phattemer) Sons of Honour. My theory is that the Diagrammists are trying to force us into a faction war by killing mostly one faction. I started forming this theory about 2 Cycles ago, when Araris was killed, and the numbers were 6 Ghostbloods to 2 SoH players. Now Ada has killed 2 SoH players, so I'm less sure this is the case. Both the kill on DC and Phatt make sense though. DC was probably the most cleared and most dangerous player if he came back from inactivity(not sure why he even left). Phatt had just claimed Explorer, and it would be nice for the Diagrammmists to take out the protective roles. Also, Explorer is not a Knight Radiant, so by killing Phat, he didn't really help us Ghostbloods any.

So there it is. Maybe that's not the case here, but it's what I've been thinking about lately. It correlates with my suspicions, because I think they're trying to protect their Ghostblood Diagrammists, since Ghostbloods will be more likely to play the faction aspect game if they're pressured because of low numbers. I do think the Diagrammists had 3 on each faction, and I also believe that Mailliw was evil. So, with Ada being evil as well, that would mean that there is 1 SoH Diagrammist(my suspicion is Tony Shark) left, and 3 Ghostblood Diagrammists(my suspicions are Elbereth, Ripple and Feligon) left.

I think that's a lot of conclusion jumping though, so I'm wondering what everyone else thinks. Currently, with the way the game has played out, I don't think us Ghostbloods have a very good shot at winning, which is why I've been trying to kill a couple SoH KR's before I solely focused on going after Diagrammists. I was going after Diagrammists during that time(except for Creccio, I'll admit that was almost solely faction based), but only my suspicions that were SoH as well. The reason for my vote on Elkanah last Cycle was because I think he might be a KR. I believe us Ghostbloods have lost at least 2(Alvron, Mace Wind) Knight Radiants, and the SoH have only lost 1(Creccio). It's possible that the GB's have lost more than that though, since we don't know a couple of our deaths roles. We know of almost all of the SoH roles though, and if DC isn't a KR, that means we've only killed 1 SoH KR. It might be a mistake saying all of this in the thread, but I want to focus on Diagrammists right now, since I don't think we're doing so hot in that area. I'll just reveal who I think might be SoH KR to balance me revealing, or at least bringing into focus, that us GB's are at a disadvantage. Elkanah(I'm pretty sure he's a Radiant. He hinted at his role pretty blatantly earlier.) Tony Shark(Elsecaller. He was very active in the early Cycles, when we know of Diagrammist Elsecalling happening. Not much evidence though. Just a gut feel.) Kynedath(Has been active, something I would think that a role as important as KR would be. They would not very much want to survive, so they would need to stay fairly active, and not be suspicious. That pretty much goes for every player, but I think the feeling of wanting to survive would be even larger for Radiants, seeing as their survival is part of their win condition.) Burnt/Aonar/Panda/DeathClutch?(I really don't have any clues at all for the fourth one. My gut would be Burnt is one, since Aonar expressed some difficulty "getting into" the game, something that doesn't seem like it would happen if you had one of the most crucial roles. Panda has been really inactive, which would be really hurtful to his team if he was killed because of inactivity. DeathClutch was inactive as well.)

@Bort (or whoever the last Cook is. I'm not sure how Kynedath knows Bort is a Cook), my "recommended instructions" ;)  to you would be to attack Tony Shark(anyone want to start doing Cook votes?) this Cycle. If he survives, it's likely he's an Elsecaller, since Phatt was most likely an Explorer, and we have not heard of more than 1 Explorer being on either team.

Well, it's really late, but I'm still going to try to go more in depth on my suspicions. I'm just gonna post this now, and edit in the rest. (I have almost deleted really long posts like this before while I'm going to different pages, and that would be really really sad.  :o) I may not finish tonight, but since I do think we should lynch Ada this Cycle, I hope you guys won't care too much if I don't go into everything right now.

I do want to say right now though, that I agree with Aonar that lynching polking will do practically nothing for us. Elbereth even said in one of her earlier posts that we could just use the Cooks to take out inactives, so her vote on polking these last 2 Cycles is part of the reason I'm suspicious of her. Elbereth, why not advocate that Bort kill polking rather than us wasting a full Cycle lynching an inactive? (We could even ask Ada too. Who knows? He's supposedly a "nice guy."  ;))

@Ada, will you poison polking? He's so inactive. You don't like inactivity right? Plus you could make up for killing a potentially active player(Phattemer, who just said he was gonna start participating more....kinda.). Sounds like a good deal to me.

If the GM's gave you 8 players, a Cook, an Elsecaller, and an Edgedancer, I would.....not be happy. Adavantos I just don't think we need him around any more. It would be nice to have a sizable gap on this lynch.

I'll be going through posts made by my suspicions, and posts made about my suspicions now, and will attempt to explain why I think they're evil Diagrammists.

Hey Lopen, do you know what would be hilarious?

As opposed to those good diagrammist. :P

Kidding aside, I'm ready to be rid of the diagrammists. Adavantos. I wish I could believe Ada was the last one. I don't think we're that lucky though.

Edit:

Ninjaed by Lopen. I agree mostly and will post more when I'm more awake.

Edited by Elkanah

So, to hopefully diffuse the suspicions against me...

I have been acting like an eliminator the entire game. Lurking, jumping on to lynch trains, every eliminator tactic. The problem is, I'm not one. I'm a Ghostblood Surgeon. So, please don't kill me for all of our sakes. Adavantos.

Hey Lopen, do you know what would be hilarious?

As opposed to those good diagrammist. :P

Kidding aside, I'm ready to be rid of the diagrammists. Adavantos. I wish I could believe Ada was the last one. I don't think we're that lucky though.

Edit:

Ninjaed by Lopen. I agree mostly and will post more when I'm more awake.

Well, I've been calling players who I thought were Radiants evil trying to somehow hint to my Ghostblood compatriots to take you out, so that's why I specified evil Diagrammists. In my post about you and Creccio. Creccio-Totally EVIL!   Elkanah- Maybe EVIL?  as opposed to Tony Shark- Diagrammist?

So, to hopefully diffuse the suspicions against me...

I have been acting like an eliminator the entire game. Lurking, jumping on to lynch trains, every eliminator tactic. The problem is, I'm not one. I'm a Ghostblood Surgeon. So, please don't kill me for all of our sakes. Adavantos.

Wait, that's supposed to diffuse suspicions against you?  :huh: Were you purposefully acting like an eliminator for some reason? Why are you even revealing? You aren't even up for the lynch. Thanks for the vote on Ada though.

Well, I've been calling players who I thought were Radiants evil trying to somehow hint to my Ghostblood compatriots to take you out, so that's why I specified evil Diagrammists. In my post about you and Creccio. Creccio-Totally EVIL!   Elkanah- Maybe EVIL?  as opposed to Tony Shark- Diagrammist?

Wait, that's supposed to diffuse suspicions against you?  :huh: Were you purposefully acting like an eliminator for some reason? Why are you even revealing? You aren't even up for the lynch. Thanks for the vote on Ada though.

My brother kicked me off of the computer midpost. I've just been trying my best, but throughout the entire game, I've had the constant feeling "That's what an eliminator would do." So, apparently my instincts appear to be eliminator?

Apologies for not being more active; these holidays have left me with a lack of time, energy and internet access.

With any luck, next cycle I'll have more than a cursory read to go off. For now, though, I don't understand why Adavantos is still alive.

Yay! Twei's back! I understand those problems. Same for me for a little while.

Yeah, I really should have just voted on Ada last Cycle. Sorry about that. I was not thinking super clearly when I made my last post of last Cycle.

My brother kicked me off of the computer midpost. I've just been trying my best, but throughout the entire game, I've had the constant feeling "That's what an eliminator would do." So, apparently my instincts appear to be eliminator?

I see. I actually was thinking the same thing in LG15 about myself. Especially with my very first post in that game. As soon as I posted it, I was like, "Uh, is it just me, or does that post just sound like evil!Lopen?" So I get that feeling. I'm still doing research about your posts and such, but I'm slowly coming to believe that you are not a Diagrammist. Any suspicions on your part? Since Ada is getting lynched right now, we can't really vote on anyone(unless you want to do a Cook vote), but it would be a good idea to make some discussion!

@Ada, will you poison polking? He's so inactive. You don't like inactivity right? Plus you could make up for killing a potentially active player(Phattemer, who just said he was gonna start participating more....kinda.). Sounds like a good deal to me.

Sigh. Fiiiiiine. As my last parting gift to you, I will poison polking this cycle. I was really hoping that by giving Clanky that false lead a cycle before I came out would convince you guys to lynch him so I could pursue better targets, but after this cycle it really won't matter anymore which one of you I kill so long as I do kill one of you, so okay

Sigh. Fiiiiiine. As my last parting gift to you, I will poison polking this cycle.

Awesome. Thanks. I'd rather you kill Tony Shark or something(*cough* Son of Honour *cough*), but whatevs. Maybe people will start accusing active players once most of the inactives are down. That should make things interesting.

Burnt, Aonar, you folks up to ridding ourselves of the Diagrammist cook?

Gladly. Hopefully there's no protective roles on the Diagrammist team, but we'll see what happens. (Interesting to me that Ripple claimed GB Surgeon, did she not...? Are there any Assassins left to check, in the event Adavantos survives?) Adavantos.

Holy train batman! 

I'm initially tempted to throw a vote on Elbereth or Kynedath; they both voted on Polking, and Elbereth is someone I haven't really been able to get a decent read on. (Additionally, Kynedath's call for Zas to be revealed by Adavantos feels strange; PK apparently scanned him as a Ghostblood Cook, same as he claimed in-thread. As such, if Adavantos' intel matches, we've wasted a quasi-scan, and if it differs, then we've basically done the same thing just with additional confusion, as we can't really trust either of them.) 

I am sorry if Zas was already scanned. I couldn't find it and I didn't remember ever finding out. If that is the case then I will put Alvron.

Elkanah, Alvron has been scanned before as well. By me. He came up as a Ghostblood Elsecaller. The players who have not been scanned, as far as I know are: STINK(voted on himself to insure death, Most likely a Villager.), Araris(eliminator killed, which means he's a villager), Honey Badger(I usually call him HB, just for future reference. also eliminator killed. Villager). Phattemer(confirmed good if Ada is the one who actually killed him, which seems likely) and Mailliw(I don't think anyone has scanned him? Ada has given us 2 different results though, first Son of Honour, then revealing he was actually a Diagrammist.).

Also, who are you suggesting scans these people? Me or PK? Ada is dying(hopefully), so he can't reveal anything next Cycle.

You could join this nice train too you know?  :lol:

Awesome. Thanks. I'd rather you kill Tony Shark or something(*cough* Son of Honour *cough*), but whatevs. Maybe people will start accusing active players once most of the inactives are down. That should make things interesting.

Nah, why do you want me to kill my team mate that bad? Though he's an Artifabrian, not an Elsecaller, FYI.

You could join this nice train too you know?  :lol:

Do it! What's the record for most received votes for a lynch? 14 I think? I know Wilson was trying to get it LG15b. I wouldn't mind breaking that record, along with my record of winning every game as an eliminator without dying at the same time :D

Oh, whoops. I forgot about Kipper and Creccio. Ada "scanned" them as innocent, but I don't think they've actually been scanned. Kipper(Scholar in contact with Aonar. I would guess Villager just based off of a gut read, though it's not beyond belief that he was a Diagrammist.) Creccio(Supposedly Restares and a Lightweaver. Was trying to get in contact with Ada on the first Cycle through a code. While not exactly perfect reasoning, I'd say most likely Villager.)

Cycle 9: Eats, Shoots, and Leaves

“You know,” Lopen said, eventually, gnawing on the hard biscuit. “I’m pretty sure that letting the Diagrammist cook live wasn’t one of our brighter ideas.” They were by no means starving; the stores in Urithiru were overflowing with rations, but hard biscuit made for bland and unappealing fare. It was, after all, the only solution, when you couldn’t trust the cook.

“You think?” muttered Kael of the Forge. He sat with his knees tucked up against his chest, eyeing Lopen warily. The distrust lingered, even now; it didn’t matter if the other wasn’t a Diagrammist (for all they knew), being a Ghostblood or a Son of Honour was bad enough. “I already said we should’ve taken him out when we had the chance. There’s so many of us, and just one of him. What could he have done?”

Sheon Idris said nothing. Instead, he performed a graceful series of stretches, limbering up, ready for action. He said, “It was too hasty.”

“How much longer do you want to wait?” Ashei demanded, tartly, staring at him. “Until he kills all of us? Until we run out of biscuit? How much longer?”

“We need information,” Sheon Idris said. “Needs must. The source is distasteful, but without information, we’ll never find his colleagues. One slip on his part, and he’ll tell us more than he’d expected to. And then we find them and eliminate each and every one of them.”

“And then what?” Kael demanded. “We go back to killing each other?”

The silence that followed his words were thick and tense; members of each faction eyed each other, the Sons of Honour forming up into a loose bloc, while the Ghostbloods made sure their weapons were in easy reach.

At last, Elba said, “There’s no use in talking about this now. All this serves is to further divide us, and that’s what they want. They know we’re dangerous. They don’t want us pooling our resources together to find them and kill them. We can worry about that once everything else is settled, can’t we? If we survive this.”

If, Lopen thought. Aloud, he said, “Fine.”

-

They would come for him, eventually.

Agrigar Leiken knew this. Eventually, their patience would run out. In a way, he was surprised that it’d taken as long as it had. Was surprised that his deal had been accepted. It was a strange thing, living when you should be dead. He did not know what to make of that, precisely.

He had made preparations for this moment.

Agrigar Leiken was neither suicidal nor foolish. He wanted to live, and he preferred his head attached firmly to his neck, all his bones unbroken, and his blood where it was meant to be--within his body.

He whistled a tune as he kneaded dough, soaked the dried fruit in wine, and then added special seasonings to the crisp pastry. Most of the survivors from both factions had taken to scorning the food from the dining hall--as if, Agrigar thought, derisively, he would be so obvious as to poison them all.

However, this one had to die. He hadn’t been seen or heard from in days, which meant it was unlikely he knew what the others did: that they ought to be careful of strange foods, particularly when they didn’t know the provenance.

For all his preparations though, he had not expected this:

A large figure came barrelling into the kitchens, lumbering on four paws.

It ambled over to the table--

“Stop that,” Agrigar Leiken snapped, snatching away the pastry dish from the giant panda.

The panda smiled, if such a creature could be said to do so, and swiped at him with a large paw, smashing the dish out of his hand and onto the floor. “Storm it,” Agrigar said, “Look at what you’ve done!”

The panda lost interest in him and pressed down against the floor, clumsily grabbing at the pastry and stuffing it into its mouth.

Speechless, Agrigar just stared at the panda.

One pastry, five jars of fruit preserves, and three jars of spices later, the panda yawned and padded lethargically out of the kitchen.

It was, thought a stunned Agrigar Leiken, all in all a good thing that he’d put enough exotic ‘seasoning’ in that pastry to kill a chasmfiend. After all, he wasn’t about to be too picky. A death was a death, either way you looked at it.

Carefully, he began to clean up the detritus of the panda’s intrusion from the kitchen. Cleanliness was next to godliness, and if he was going to have the visitors he expected, it wouldn’t do to be anything but perfect.

-

Slaslassalas was nowhere to be seen, so it was Lopen and Kael who led the way into Agrigar Leiken’s domain.

The cook in question sat on the countertop, long legs dangling off the edge, nibbling on a sort of peeled root they could not identify. He acknowledged their presence with a raised eyebrow. “Back again, so soon?” he asked, pleasantly. “I didn’t think you’d ever make up your minds.”

“Well,” Kael said, “We have.” He loosened the keep-thong of the flanged mace that hung by his side. “We’ve decided your services are no longer wanted.”

“Again?” Agrigar asked, with feigned surprise. He shook his head sadly, and finished off that root, and then dusted off his hands. “My, my, you’re rather indecisive employers, aren’t you?”

Lopen said nothing, merely drew his long knife. Sheon Idris moved into a peculiar barehanded fighting stance; one that strangely resembled the exercises he had been performing earlier. Alycia Kavdar, Torren, and Ashei moved in to back them up, weapons in hand.

“So, Idris,” Agrigar said, turning towards the man. “I take it you’ve decided to renege on my most generous offer?”

Sheon Idris said, “The decision wasn’t mine to make.”

“No?” Agrigar laughed. “Don’t be so modest. After all, none of them fought you--did they?”

He snatched the first knife Torren threw at him out of the air. Blood dripped from between his fingers, but strangely little. “Bloodstaunch,” Alycia Kavdar said, aloud. “You’ve taken it, haven’t you?”

“What have I taken, little surgeon?” Agrigar mocked.

“Bloodstaunch,” Alycia repeated. She looked at the others. “You can cut him again and again and he won’t bleed to death. He’s moderately...well, let’s call it, ‘in a highly excited state’ at the moment. When it wears off, he’ll feel it all, but not right now. Are you that afraid to die?”

She barely dodged as Torren’s knife tumbled through the air, just past her right ear.

“Are you?” Agrigar asked. “At least I’m honest about my desires, little surgeon.” He looked at the rest of them. “I’d love to stay and chat, but you must understand, I’m a busy man. Places to be, people to kill...and a Diagram to follow.”

He kicked off the countertop, flinging a handful of powder in the air, causing those in the lead to cough and sneeze uncontrollably, their eyes tearing up. “Stop him!” Ashei called out, already in pursuit.

Agrigar dodged behind a stack of wooden barrels and roughly shoved it with his shoulder, causing the barrels to topple over and tumble towards her. However, Alycia had gotten free: she aimed a crossbow at Agrigar and pulled the trigger.

The bolt took Agrigar, straight through the meaty part of his shoulder, and she heard his exclamation of pain.

Still, it didn’t stop Agrigar: he ran on, Torren in hot pursuit, the latter leaping nimbly over the barrels and dodging puddles of oil and grease.

“There’s nowhere to run!” Torren called out. “You may as well give up now!”

Agrigar turned back and flashed him a smile. In the next moment, he leaped out the kitchen window.

Aghast, Torren charged after him, drawing up short against the open window. He looked down, but could see no trace of a body. Carefully, he felt at the sill, to discover a wire-thin thread tied to the edge of the window, leading all the way to the ground.

“Stormfather,” Torren cursed. To Lopen, who’d joined him, still wiping uselessly at his streaming eyes, “He was prepared for us.”

“Will this man never die?” Lopen wanted to know. He gazed out of the kitchen window as if he desired to follow Agrigar and put an end to him for once and for all.

Torren could only shrug.

-

In the gardens of Urithiru, a man encountered another man; lying prone, a lump the size of an egg on his skull.

“Well, then,” said Kaddar, to the unconscious Deadeye. “I wonder what you’re doing out here.”

Grunting, he bent down, and prepared to drag the man to the surgeons.

Agrigar Leiken (7) : Agrigar Leiken, Alycia Kavdar, Sheon Idris, Kael of the Forge, Torren, Lopen, Ashei Ghetti
Walter Kysley (3) : Deadeye, Slalassalas, Elba
Alycia Kavdar (1) : Arran Faenel

Agrigar Leiken (Adavantos) was lynched, but saved!
Deadeye (Kynedath) was attacked by the Diagrammists but saved!
Lightsworn Panda (Jain) was poisoned!

cya_1451750400.png

Player List

1. Seixa (Phattemer): A man who believes he's a Skybreaker Squire
2. John Doe (Stink): A man who thinks he's a fish
3. Locke Tekiel (Orlok)

4. Agrigar Leiken (Adavantos)
5. Aleral (Araris)
6. Kholak Bagar (Honey Badger)

7. Alycia Kavdar (RippleGylf)
8. Walter Kysley (polking): an Azish soldier
9. Krippe (Kipper): a Urithiru postmaster
10. Malarn (Maill): a man who stinks

11. Sheon Idris (Seonid): the late King of Arelon, seeking vengeance on Mr T and his adherents. I pity da fool.
12. Baheal Edr (Hael): son of the late Ableah
13. Yallah (Tony Shark)
14. Arran Faenel (Aonar)
15. Hellscythe (Hellscythe)
16. Deadeye (Kynedath)
17. Slalassalas (Paranoid King): swordfighter who's "defeated" many Horneaters
18. Kael of the Forge (Elkanah): an eager emigrant
19. Frank "Gold Frank" Au Faliu (Feligon): a pirate with an nonflying(?) pirate ship, looking for his brother
20. Starri (Starry Smite): an overlooked brightlady
21. Citona Vinid (Shallan)

22. Arina (Arraenae)
23. Torren (Twei): an ex-Skybreaker Radiant, ditched by his spren :(
24. Inor Haze (Creccio)
25. Maximilianos Sebarial (Venture)
26. Lopen (The Mighty Lopen)
27. Jain (Lightsworn Panda): a walking, talking panda
28. Moros (DeathClutch)
29. Edurams (Sart)
30. Bort (Bort)
31. Mace (Mace Windu): a strange man who wields a purple sword-thing
32. Ashei Ghetti (Burnt Spaghetti)
33. Cla (Clanky)
34. Elba (Elbereth)
35. Zas (Zas): a creative shoemaker seeking flesh for new shoes
36. Lorna (Alvron): a huntress

Edited by Alvron

.......Crap. More bad news. I scanned STINK as a SoH Runner as well. Well, now I know PK is telling the truth. At least about this scan. 

Okay, with this new info, I just realized something. We should have had Bort attack Ada as well as the lynch to insure his demise. I'm really sorry I didn't think of this. I just didn't think that the Diagrammists would actually have lynch protection. Seriously, Wilson? This is tough. So we know that the Diagrammists have: 1 Cook, 1 lynch protective role(Edgedancer or Surgeon), and 1 Elsecaller. I would guess that they have an Edgedancer and that the Edgedancer and Elsecaller are on opposite factions, so that each faction is fairly balanced. I may be putting too much stock into "balance" though, so it's possible they are on the same faction. I'm just thinking with the reasoning that, if the Diagrammists have 2 KR's on one faction, and none on the other, it would be extremely tough for the faction with 2 of their KR's as Diagrammists to complete the "kill the Diagrammists" and "have an equal or higher amount of living KR's left". I think Wilson tried to make it in a way that we might be able to assume things like that. What do you guys think? That is also the same principle I am basing the idea that the Diagrammists have the same number of team mates on each faction.

@Bort, did you attack Tony Shark? Or anyone?

I'm sad to see Panda go. I was hoping he could become more active. Blast you Ada. Blast you. If the write-up is giving us hints, I would think that points to Panda being an Artifabrian and redirecting Ada's kill from polking to himself. Which would almost assuredly mean Tony Shark is not one, since him and Panda are on the same faction, and with the lack of known Artifabrians, it's unlikely we started with 4. It's also possible that Ada's kill was redirected by a Lightweaver. 

With Ada's protect, I'd say this all but clears Kynedath, since he was most likely protected by someone who is good, and he was attacked by the Diagrammists. If Wilson gave the Diagrammists 2 protection roles, I'm going to kill myself!!! (No, I will not. But I'll harrumph and whine a good deal.) However, I don't think that's the case. (I really, really hope it's not the case.) I don't know why they would do a WGG right now anyways, but I guess it's that line of thinking that might cause them to want to try it.

I'm sad to see Panda go. I was hoping he could become more active. Blast you Ada. Blast you. If the write-up is giving us hints, I would think that points to Panda being an Artifabrian and redirecting Ada's kill from polking to himself. Which would almost assuredly mean Tony Shark is not one, since him and Panda are on the same faction, and with the lack of known Artifabrians, it's unlikely we started with 4. It's also possible that Ada's kill was redirected by a Lightweaver. 

With Ada's protect, I'd say this all but clears Kynedath, since he was most likely protected by someone who is good, and he was attacked by the Diagrammists. If Wilson gave the Diagrammists 2 protection roles, I'm going to kill myself!!! (No, I will not. But I'll harrumph and whine a good deal.) However, I don't think that's the case. (I really, really hope it's not the case.) I don't know why they would do a WGG right now anyways, but I guess it's that line of thinking that might cause them to want to try it.

No, it isn't. Or maybe it is but you're not looking in the right places... :ph34r: Write-ups were more or less written by a drunk monkey, and so are pure fiction and any resemblance to real people or characters or situations is purely coincidental...

There's basically three ways you guys can recover from this, I think.

A: You get your last remaining Cook (if there is one) to poison the same person you try to lynch, because Wilson totally isn't evil enough to give us both an Edgedancer AND a Surgeon.

B: You get your last remaining Cook (if there is one) to poison myself / another player that you think is most likely on my team (I suggest polking or Tony, since they're clearly my teammates).

C: You try to figure out which one of the known Healers IS on my team and lynch them since they can't self protect, giving you guys both time and opportunity to come for the rest of us, because obviously we're going to protect whichever one of us is up for the lynch or is most likely to get poisoned

Edited by Adavantos

There's basically three ways you guys can recover from this, I think.

A: You get your last remaining Cook (if there is one) to poison the same person you try to lynch, because Wilson totally isn't evil enough to give us both an Edgedancer AND a Surgeon.

B: You get your last remaining Cook (if there is one) to poison myself / another player that you think is most likely on my team (I suggest polking or Tony, since they're clearly my teammates).

C: You try to figure out which one of the known Healers IS on my team and lynch them since they can't self protect, giving you guys both time and opportunity to come for the rest of us, because obviously we're going to protect whichever one of us is up for the lynch or is most likely to get poisoned

That's how annoying you are.  :P