I feel that there isn't enough evidence against Lopen to persecute him. If he starts showing even more suspicious behavior than just starting a bandwagon, then I'd be open to it, but as it is, he just doesn't seem all that suspicious at this point.

Maill please. I couldn't tell while he was alive.

I don't think Lopen is guilty. Sometimes a bandwagon starts because of eliminators, and sometimes it starts because someone is genuinely more suspicious than others. And in this case, Creccio is the best suspicion we have so far, assuming Zas is telling the truth. With that in mind, does Zas have any proof of targeting Creccio? Can anyone back you up?

Lopen :[

Just want to remind everyone to discuss whose alignment they want me to reveal at the beginning of the next cycle. I will keep a tally of the purple votes and post the results immediately after next cycle's write up.

Edited by Adavantos

Darn. I was hoping we could just ask you to reveal the next Cycle by voting next Cycle. We have to vote this Cycle for next Cycle's results? If so, I'll go with Mailliw I think. There was quite a few interactions with him in the early part of the game with players that are still living that may give us clues.

We basically have 3 options who I think would give us the most info: Stink, Mailliw and Kipper. Since Stink helped kill himself, it makes me inclined to believe he is innocent(or at least, not a Diagrammist  ;)). Kipper was a Scholar, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was a good guy. Mailliw was vocal, and almost lynched the Cycle that Ada turned the lynch to Alv. Not necessarily because Mail was evil, but I think it warrants getting his alignment from Ada. As for Stink and Kipper, well, PK can scan one of those 2. Either one is fine with me, as I think we can learn different things from each.

What about everyone else? Any opinion about who we should scan, and get confirmed by Ada?

It is slightly faction based- as a cook, I'm going to target a potential Son of Honor before a Ghostblood. But that's not why I'm voting for her. I'm voting because she's an Elsecaller, (which gives us a 50-50 shot if we assume that the Diagramists had one, which I'm pretty sure they did), and because there's small signs that she's had group help. I'm going to look back through Adavantos's posts to see what he had to say about Creecio.

And I think Mail would be a good option.

EDIT- This are both from when Creccio was under attack in Cycle 1.

Stink: Sorry to be this guy, but being killed early on in a game repeatedly must suck, yes. But is that really enough to just bring in what has previously happened and say that even if people are suspicious of them, we shouldn't kill them? In a game where it will take time to see what they actually were? We can't afford the time to do that kind of thing, sorry to everyone who disagrees.

Adavantos:
See, here's the thing. While it's harder to manage in this game given the fact that we have to scan our corpses and find a way to release the subsequent information, I generally prefer letting eliminators live for the first few cycles of the game, whether or not I am convinced of their alignment, because that gives them more opportunities to implicate one of their teammates. Obviously at a certain point in the game letting them live does more harm then good, but from my experience killing one D1, let alone expressing that you're onto them, is bad as well because either you have no other lead
s to go off after then or you give them enough warning to start casting doubt on players they know are innocent. So while I don't think killing Creccio is something I can get behind, I'll just say you do you boo boo.

Hellscythe: 

Creccio strikes me as extremely suspicious. He's trying to make it seem as if he's trying to help but is lost and doesn't know what to do. His play style compared to the last few games has completely changed. This is due to one of two things. Either Creccio is an important role and doesn't want to die, or he's a Diagrammist (evil) for the first time and as such also doesn't want to die. Seeing as I lose if the Secondary Win Condition is not met, I'm not willing to put a vote on him in the case that he's one of my team's Knight Radiants, but he's one of my top suspicions.

Adavantos:

Okay so, I get the whole idea of being afraid of killing a critical role for your faction. However this is not a successful way to go about the game. If you are not willing to lynch a player because they just might be tied to your win condition then how do you expect us to get any where? Now, personally I am not against lynching nobody until we have more information for this reason given the fact that this is D1 and we have little else to go on but gut. However I just want to point out that if you honestly think a player is suspicious, don't let it slide; there is likely a good reason why you think they are evil, and unless you put pressure on them you probably won't learn anything more.

That being said, I personally do not support the killing of Creccio this early, for two reasons. First, the typical one where I always advocate that we avoid having the same players die early on every game because it ends up being super unfair for them. In Creccio's case he died D2 of LG15 and early on in QF11 as well, so for that reason I would like to let him slide for five cycles at least. Barring that, I don't think an actual eliminator would behave the way he has for obvious reasons. Apart from the BB situation it is extremely rare for an eliminator to get enough attention for a lynch D1. Also note that for this same reason I am not to serious about having Mail killed, I just want to understand where he is coming from.

EDIT: Ninja'd. @Creccio, I think claiming Son of Honor was a poor idea... I stick by my previous statement that it's best to keep factions a secret for the long term. While I don't think posturing among ourselves in private is a bad idea to prepare for the end, it's best that at least publicly we disregard our factions entirely in search of the Diagrammists. Once we kill them all we can focus on one another.

So we see Adavantos defending Creccio , not necessarily because of posts, but because he believes that it's a bad idea to lynch Cycle 1. But he doesn't make that argument much after- only when Creccio's name is on the chopping block.

If anyone finds anything else out, or want to point out other observations, let me know.

Double Edit- Formatting.

Soooooooo........I might not be able to post my thoughts on every player right now. I'm going to try to post my thoughts on all of the SoH players though. A lot of it is just how I feel about players at this point.

Venture and Clanky- Not Diagrammists? As I said before, Clanky's protection of Venture leads me to believe he is not a Diagrammist. Ada talked about WGG some early on and how he wanted to challenge the meta by maybe doing WGG's until players thought it was possible. However, Ada dislikes inactivity. Venture is constantly inactive. That makes me think Venture is not a Diagrammist, and if Venture isn't, Clanky most likely isn't either. I am not sure about this at all, as Ada could have been going for a WGG and by doing so on Venture, make him more involved in the workings of the game, which theoretically, might cause Venture to participate more. I don't think that's the case, but that's the only explanation I thought has any chance of being true. I am wondering what everyone else's thoughts on this situation is. Also, what do you guys think of the protect on Ada on C2 I believe? Does that mean the Dia's have a protection? Or was it simply an innocent trying to protect an outspoken, often trusted(apparently not trustworthy) player? Personally, I don't think it would be outlandish for a villager to have protected Ada, because as seen in LG15, he can really attract protection with his mega talking skills.

DeatchClutch- Not a Diagrammist? Has posted 4 times in this game.

1st: Votes on Adavantos for his vote on Mailliw, which he says is suspicious. Suggests that there may be more behind Ada's vote.

2nd: Votes on PK because he states that PK's reasons for voting for Sart makes no sense and seems like a Dia trying to draw attention to other players. Also says it seems like PK is dodging questions from others and not responding.

3rd: Posts suspicions/trusts list. Suspicions: Ada, Mail, Stink and PK. Trusts: Venture, himself.

4th: Post responding to Ada which casts suspicion on Ada. 

Not only does he try to cast suspicion on Ada, he was almost lynched by Ada last Cycle, which makes me think he's not a Diagrammist. I think DC is a pretty smart player though, so this could be a fairly elaborate play to make us think he's not a Diagrammist. I'm leaning towards not a Dia though, for the reasons mentioned above.

Tony Shark- Diagrammist? Not a whole lot of posts from this guy, especially lately. I'm actually leaning more towards Diagrammist for him because Hellscythe was pretty suspicious of him before he died, and after he died, Tony didn't post again for about 4 and a half days. He explained that his inactivity was due to RL stuff though, so I don't think that was too suspicious. Hopefully he has caught up with the thread, and can post more often.

Kynedath- ???Not a Diagrammist??? I added a lot of question marks because I just can't really tell with this guy. I've skimmed his posts, and he has posted a lot with fairly useful posts, but my gut is being paranoid. I don't have time to do full analysis on him right now, but I will definitely be looking over his posts with greater focus to try to get a more solid read on him.

Elkanah- Possibly Evil? I'm......not sure. Suggested that the Cook who went after Ada may have been a Dia, and that the Cook who went after Mailliw is the same who went after Hellscythe when he was lynched. Since we know(?) Ada attacked Hellscythe both times, Elkanah may have been trying to protect Ada in that post. Elk has posted fairly often though(except Cycle 2 I believe), which is different from his style of being pretty inactive in LG15(in which he was evil).

Aonar- ??? Hardly anything to go off of for him. I'm a bit suspicious of him because of his lack of participation in discussion, but not a whole lot. Was in contact with Kipper. If Kipper had been killed by the Diagrammists(with their kill, or Ada's, it doesn't really matter), then I would be suspicious of him, but as it stands, he is basically neutral for me. Ada may have lied about his targets though, so I'm still paranoid about Kippers death. Not much though. Kipper has not been scanned yet either, so he could have been a Diagrammist for all we know.

Phattemer- ??? Again, very little from him. While he is usually a quiet player, this kind of complete lack of posts disturbs me. Only 4 posts from him. Here you go:

1st: Votes for Hellscythe because he doesn't think we should lynch a runner(STINK) and there was no reasoning for Hellscythes vote on STINK.

2nd: Votes for Shallan, asking to hear from her. References LG15.

3rd: Changes vote from Shallan to Hellscythe because things he's said doesn't add up, and a Diagrammist Explorer/Elsecaller is likely.

4th: Explains why he thinks Explorers/Elsecallers are likely for the Dia team.

I'm a bit suspicious of him. Would very much like to hear an explanation from him about why he's been so quiet lately.

Burnt Spaghetti- Traitor??? Undecided. On C1, she posted that she was mildly suspicious of Hellscythe(99.99% confirmed innocent by way of Ada attacking him twice), and mildly trusted Ada(confirmed Dia) and Creccio(confirmed evil). Has only posted about 4 times, but has given RL stuff as reasons for her lack of activity. If I had to say something about her, I suppose I'd say I'm not suspicious of her. Of course, seeing how well that went for me in LG15, I'm still very much on the fence about her.

Lightsworn Panda- ??? Another one of those who has not posted much the entire game. He posted a fairly lengthy post on C1 about a few things, but besides that, he has stated being behind on the thread(I will empathize with this, as early on it was tough to keep up with all the posts), and that we need more votes being placed, but that he wasn't going to vote because he is too uninformed.

I kinda helped kill him in QF11, and I was evilreligiously affected :ph34r: in that game regarding him, so I know I can't do any type of read on him based off of one content filled post.

Creccio- Totally EVIL Supposedly Restares and an Elsecaller. By revealing factions, he makes the factions focus more on each other, rather than the Diagrammists. Also, Elsecaller. With Sart's alignment being changed, it is confirmed that the Diagrammists have an Elsecaller. I can think of no reason for a village Elsecaller to change alignment.

That's it for now. I might be able to do some analysis on GB players tomorrow, as well as a little more in depth analysis on others', but since it is Christmas, I'm not going to force myself.  :P Goodnight all! (Btw, Merry Christmas everyone!  :lol:)

Sooooo. I have something that I have to say. I clarified with the GMs, and according to them, if it was an Elsecaller or an Explorer, I would be told that I couldn't find my target. If they were protected, whether by Regrowth by an Edgedancer or by a Surgeon, I wouldn't be told anything. I was under the impression that we would be told that they were saved, but apparently not.

I wasn't told that I couldn't find my target; I wasn't told anything. So that means it's because of protection that I couldn't find Creccio, not because of an Elsecaller transportation. 

So Creccio is either an Edgedancer, or has an Edgedancer protecting them, or has a Surgeon protecting them. This makes me much less wary of Creccio, but my vote is still on them for now. 

It is slightly faction based- as a cook, I'm going to target a potential Son of Honor before a Ghostblood. But that's not why I'm voting for her. I'm voting because she's an Elsecaller, (which gives us a 50-50 shot if we assume that the Diagramists had one, which I'm pretty sure they did), and because there's small signs that she's had group help. I'm going to look back through Adavantos's posts to see what he had to say about Creecio.

And I think Mail would be a good option.

EDIT- This are both from when Creccio was under attack in Cycle 1.

So we see Adavantos defending Creccio , not necessarily because of posts, but because he believes that it's a bad idea to lynch Cycle 1. But he doesn't make that argument much after- only when Creccio's name is on the chopping block.

If anyone finds anything else out, or want to point out other observations, let me know.

Double Edit- Formatting.

Ok. That makes sense. Creccio.

Sooooo. I have something that I have to say. I clarified with the GMs, and according to them, if it was an Elsecaller or an Explorer, I would be told that I couldn't find my target. If they were protected, whether by Regrowth by an Edgedancer or by a Surgeon, I wouldn't be told anything. I was under the impression that we would be told that they were saved, but apparently not.

That's not exactly what I meant. Protections are shown in the writeup, and the person attacked and protected is said in the writeup. So you'll know if you attack someone and they're protected. Because it will be in the writeup.

We probably would get more information from lynching Creccio than ada, so I'll switch my vote for now.  We should still kill ada before we start on inactives, but if we get information from the lynch, it would be better.

edit: clarity

Edited by Feligon

So apparently Ada has already put his target in for next cycle. I don't know if that helps anyone but I figured I would share it anyways. Also I would just like to ask that since people weren't agreeable to lynch Polking that he is used as a cook target for someone. I won't be moving my vote from him since he is my best bet for an eliminator.

It's late Christmas night for me, but for the reasons given by Zas: Creccio. I'd also like to add that when Adavantos first confessed he said if we went through what he posted we'd find one or two diagrammists. Zas has done that.

I still want to hear from Clanky about his pm with Adavantos. I think there is a lot to learn from pm's especially in this game.

I'm not entirely sure how a scholar's ability works, but I'm understandably uneasy about lynching my Restares especially as a claimed KR. Killing the diagrammists comes first however. Since Creccio is probably going to die, I'd like the gratification of knowing whether I just shot myself in the foot.

Of course that reveal is entirely contingent upon him not being saved. If not Creccio, I'm okay with finding out about Maili. I've already expressed that I trusted him enough to reclaim in pm, but I've been wrong before, and if he was a diagrammist it would be nice to know.

I finally figured it out! Creccio’s a Lightweaver! (Or has a Lightweaver protecting her). 

The attacks aren’t being blocked- they’re being redirected. So it seams that it was me that unintentionally killed Orlok. So I target Creccio, Illumination is used, redirecting my poison to someone else randomly, and Orlok is killed.

Sorry Orlok. I didn’t mean for you to die!

Reveal time. I'm a Scholar. Here's my scans:

C2- Arraenae(SoH Surgeon)

C3- Hellscythe(GB Explorer)

C4- Alvron(GB Elsecaller)

C5- Shallan(GB Runner)

I'm a bit upset at Feligon for not revealing this, since he just made a PM with me this Cycle, and I asked him to reveal it, but now I feel like it's important enough that I should come out with it. I'd appreciate protection if it's still available. Probably not a good idea to wait until right now to reveal, but I thought Feligon was going to give my scans out to you all.

Since we know Sart's alignment was messed with on C2, Arraenae's scan is practically confirmed. As far as the others go, I'm not sure, but I believe they may be correct as well. Shallans lines up with what Seonid was saying, and Hellscythe's lines up as well. Alvron's is the one I'm least sure about.

I hope everyone can use this information to put things together a little better. I almost revealed a few times this Cycle, but since the general consensus was to keep Ada alive for a little while longer, I wasn't sure if it was necessary, since Feligon had contacted me. Seeing as how Feligon has responded multiple times in my PM with him, and has even posted once since we started talking, his not revealing my results raises red flags for me. That, coupled with his lurking in the thread, makes me highly suspicious of him. And since I've now revealed my role in thread, him being my contact no longer protects him.

Also, something that's bothering me, is that he contacted me, and not Orlok. I specifically asked him to contact Orlok, but instead he decided on me. Theory time: Possibly because Creccio knew that a Cook was targeting him(possible, since Zas said he targeted Creccio 2 cycles in a row, meaning that Creccio would have redirected the first one, and been aware that he had another chance to kill again if the Cook decided to go after him again), and that they conferred in their doc, and Feligon was aware that Orlok was likely to die by Creccio's redirect of Zas' kill, therefore he didn't want to waste a chance to gather more info with his PM ability. Not exactly a slam dunk against Feligon, as I was much more vocal in thread, and he may have decided to PM an active posting player, rather than a quieter player like Orlok, but still, it doesn't make me trust Feligon any.

@Feligon, why didn't you reveal my results?

@Clanky, why do you think polking is your best bet for an eliminator? He has never posted in thread, something I highly doubt Ada would be okay with. He hasn't even been online in about a week. If we're taking out inactives with our Cooks, Phattemer, Aonar, and Lightsworn Panda are much better targets if you ask me. Especially Phat and Aonar. Panda has previously stated being behind on things, which could be a lie I guess(thought I'm inclined to believe him), but at least he's given some reason for his inactivity. Phatt and Aonar haven't contributed much at all so far, and have not explained themselves. Aonar stated he had trouble 'getting into the game,' or something like that, so that could be seen as a reason for his lack of contribution I suppose.

As for Ghostblood players. Please be active! Ada can't kill you if you are ACTIVE!!! (SoH players, I think it's best if you guys stay low for now.  :ph34r:) All jokes aside, Ada has said that he will kill inactives. Maybe if everyone becomes active, he'll not have any targets! (assuming he'll stop killing, that is!  :o)

I'm back.

Vote Tally (Even though we're late into the Cycle)

Phattemer: Lopen (1)
Polking: Clanky (1)
Creccio: Zas, Lopen, Venture, Ripple, Feligon, Elkanath (6)

Hey everyone. In spirit of the holidays I'm going to do you guys a favor by announcing publicly that I am the Diagrammist Cook. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I would admit that, so before anyone asks allow me to explain. Basically, after PK announced that Sart was a Scholar, a few of us got to talking and realized how incredibly unfair it is that two (Kipper and him) have died already and only one has actually claimed, putting you guys at a severe information disadvantage. Instead of pursuing an easy win we started forming ideas that could help the game progress better without costing us the chance to win entirely, and after much deliberation this is what we've decided. So yeah, I'm evil, and honestly I'm sorry. About an hour and a half before the game began I was actually talking to STINK in the LG15 Dead Doc about how badly I wanted this to start, and he made a comment about me being eager to kill people and I explained to him that it was the part that I regretted most about SE and made a joke about being a Diagrammist Cook. Needless to say I nearly choked to death on seeds when I received the PM not too long after. Anyway, I suggest that players go back and analyze all of my posts (or PMs if you have them). Knowing my alignment, there should be enough hints for you to determine some others. I'm a bit sad that this might mean the end of my Win/Survival Streak as an eliminator, but ultimately I think that the fun of this game should not be spent to preserve my record thus far.

To my fellow Diagrammists who were not present to the discussion, I'm sorry if you disagree with me taking this action, however so long as I'm the only one who comes out like this then I don't think the damage will be too colossal. I also suggest that the fourth Scholar, whoever you are (if you're even still alive) come out into the open. I can guarantee you protection due to me being in contact with a Son of Honor Surgeon, if it makes you feel any better about it. But if you decide not to and if the village keeps me alive, I promise to honestly reveal if a single dead player, as decided upon by the village, is innocent or evil once every cycle. That being said, you guys can vote for which player's alignment I reveal through a vote like this: Orlok. Keep in mind however that if you continue to keep me alive I will also continue to use my ability to kill inactive innocents. So really it's up to all of you. Keep me alive at the cost of one life per cycle to get some extra info or kill me now and depend on PK. I leave you all to discuss this, as well as possible suspects based off my posts so far.

Also, for players unfamiliar how to get all of a single player's posts up on one page, here's some instructions:

1. Go to my profile.
  2. Click "Find content" above the green reputation block on the right.
  3. Click "Only posts" using the menu list on the left.
  4. Read away.

Happy hunting, mates.

On a similar note, you could also go to the search bar, make sure the area of search is "This topic" and search a player's name. This pulls up every mention of that player's name, and makes Inquisitions much easier. I believe it's also possible to pull up every post a certain player has made in a certain thread via the search bar, although I've forgotten how.

In the spirit of revealing things, I'll reveal that my previous scan of Sart was wrong, and that he is actually a diagrammist elsecaller.

The above is all lies. All of my revealed scans so far have been the truth. I wonder who reads white text.

Happy Diagrammist hunting!

I habitually highlight pages for this reason.

Well now, this is an interesting development. I'm not sure what to think about Ada. Or anyone else, really. Shallan's scan looks about right, though, and I think I trust the others. The cycle's over, though, so I'll talk more when the new thread is up

Cycle 7: Against the Dying of the Light

Inor Haze paused to adjust the gloves he wore.

Thaidakar was dead. The thought should’ve brought him some measure of relief; the easing of a burden from his shoulders. With the death of the man who was Thaidakar, the Ghostbloods were on the defensive. It would be easy to outmaneuver them, if they could only find the enemy hidden in their midst.

No; those were divisive thoughts. He felt a trace of regret, that it had come to this. Had carefully left the body of Thaidakar where it was certain to be discovered by one of the man’s underlings, if not by the assassin who had killed his own leader. The thought amused him. It had a certain symmetry to it.

But no; Thaidakar had been an opponent, and a respectable one. It was reasonable, then, to feel a measure of loss--not quite grief--at the man’s passing.

I gave you the chance, Inor Haze thought. You were the one who spurned it.

They could’ve worked together against a common foe; in fact, they had seemed to advocate it, at least in words. But promises, Inor Haze knew, were like pie crusts: easily broken. Words were a powerful thing, but words were not commitments, and in the end, men decided for themselves. They had to lie, now, in the beds of their own making.

The lantern on the wall glowed; the spheres within infused with Stormlight. It was a small amount, but enough for his purposes.

Inor Haze breathed in, contained the storm within his own skin, felt it urge him to movement, to action.

He touched the frame of the door with his left hand and then breathed out the Stormlight; watching it coalesce into a glittering cloud in the air. He shaped it into an image of himself. He had to get it just right, thought Inor Haze--down to the black gloves, and the sword he wore by his side.

The distant shouts and cries became louder. Sound carried, in these corridors, but they were still closer than they had a right to be, and the illusion would only fool them, and not for long. He glanced at the illusion for a moment longer and nodded reluctantly. It was not good enough, but it was time to be somewhere else.

Anywhere else.

He ran.

The problem was that the crowd searching for him had carefully organised, and Alycia Kavdar and Slalassalas were waiting for him at the end of the corridor. Inor Haze drew his sword and charged.

So little Stormlight, now.

Slalassalas beat aside his blade, and riposted. He was quick; far quicker than he should’ve been. With the last of the Stormlight within him, Inor parried, dragging the tip of Slalassalas’s blade along the wall, gouging chips from the stone and striking sparks.

He raised his forearm to deflect the knife that flew from Alycia’s hand a moment later.

The knife scraped open a gouge on his forearm that slowly sealed together under the influence of the Stormlight.

“I am Restares,” he said, quietly, infused with dimming Stormlight. “You would kill me?”

Slalassalas laughed, roughly. “We’re Ghostbloods,” he said, with a glance at Alycia. “And as far as we’re concerned, you killed Thaidakar. Go burn in Braize, Restares.”

He rammed his sword past Inor’s defense, through a lung, and twisted, slowly.

The last of the Stormlight fled.

-

A knock on his door.

Moros went over to open it. He hadn’t emerged since he’d secluded himself in anger over how Hellscythe had died, and he glared at the man who stood before him now. “What do you want?” he wanted to know, curtly.

Agrigar Leiken said, “I thought you might like some festive cake.”

“No,” Moros said.

Agrigar wedged his foot behind the door, preventing him from closing it. A dark, secretive grin spread across the large man’s face as he grabbed Moros by the collar, drawing him closer.

“Now,” said Agrigar. “Is this really the way to be talking to someone who baked you something special? After all, no one’s seen you in days. They’re all worried about you. What if he’s taken sick? What if he’s wasting away from hunger?”

Moros ground his jaws together and tried to twist out of Agrigar’s hold, lashing out with his elbows and knees. But Agrigar managed to keep hold of him, all the while forcing the cake closer towards Moros’s clenched teeth.

“Cake or death?” Agrigar taunted.

Moros opened his mouth. “And death you mean--”

Agrigar jammed the cake into his mouth.

He watched with clinical interest as, a few moments later, froth began to bubble up between Moros’s lips. He relinquished his grip on the dying man, threw him onto the flagstones, and walked away.

-

They did not find Zas until the morning.

There was no breakfast to be had, and so Deadeye went wandering. It was he who found Zas, lying on the ground. He knelt. There was no pulse; Zas’s skin had gone faintly blue-tinged, with flecks of blood spotting his lips and the ground.

Sitting on the floor, next to his grasping fingers, was a half-eaten apple.

The candle was half-burnt; still flickering.

Deadeye didn’t see the point of waste, so he doused the candle with a single puff of breath and left the body behind.

Inor Haze (5) : Alycia Kavdar, Slalassalas, Kael of the Forge, Frank Au Faliu, Zas
Seixa (1) : Lopen
Walter Kysley (1) : Cla

Inor Haze (Creccio) was lynched!
Moros (Deathclutch) was poisoned!
Zas (Zas678) was poisoned!

red_1451318400.png

Player List:

1. Seixa (Phattemer): A man who believes he's a Skybreaker Squire
2. John Doe (Stink): A man who thinks he's a fish
3. Locke Tekiel (Orlok)
4. Agrigar Leiken (Adavantos)
5. Aleral (Araris)
6. Kholak Bagar (Honey Badger)
7. Alycia Kavdar (RippleGylf)
8. Walter Kysley (polking): an Azish soldier
9. Krippe (Kipper): a Urithiru postmaster
10. Malarn (Maill): a man who stinks
11. Sheon Idris (Seonid): the late King of Arelon, seeking vengeance on Mr T and his adherents. I pity da fool.
12. Baheal Edr (Hael): son of the late Ableah
13. Yallah (Tony Shark)
14. Arran Faenel (Aonar)
15. Hellscythe (Hellscythe)
16. Deadeye (Kynedath)
17. Slalassalas (Paranoid King): swordfighter who's "defeated" many Horneaters
18. Kael of the Forge (Elkanah): an eager emigrant
19. Frank "Gold Frank" Au Faliu (Feligon): a pirate with an nonflying(?) pirate ship, looking for his brother
20. Starri (Starry Smite): an overlooked brightlady
21. Citona Vinid (Shallan)
22. Arina (Arraenae)
23. Torren (Twei): an ex-Skybreaker Radiant, ditched by his spren :(
24. Inor Haze (Creccio)
25. Maximilianos Sebarial (Venture)
26. Lopen (The Mighty Lopen)
27. Jain (Lightsworn Panda): a walking, talking panda
28. Moros (DeathClutch)
29. Edurams (Sart)
30. Bort (Bort)
31. Mace (Mace Windu): a strange man who wields a purple sword-thing
32. Ashei Ghetti (Burnt Spaghetti)
33. Cla (Clanky)
34. Elba (Elbereth)
35. Zas (Zas): a creative shoemaker seeking flesh for new shoes
36. Lorna (Alvron): a huntress

Edited by Alvron

Claimed Cooks:

• Adavantos - Diagrammist
  • Zas - Ghostblood
  • Starry Smite - Sons of Honor - scanned but may have been altered
  • Unknown - assumably Ghostblood

Claimed Runners:

• STINK - Sons of Honor
  • Shallan - Ghostblood
  • Venture - Sons of Honor
  • Unknown - assumably Ghostblood, if there is another one

Claimed Scholars:

• Lopen - Ghostblood
  • Kipper - Sons of Honor
  • Sart - Sons of Honor
  • Paranoid King - Ghostblood

Claimed Surgeons:

• Arraenae - Sons of Honor
  • Clanky - Sons of Honor
  • Unknown - assumably Ghostblood
  • Look above

Adavantos - claimed Diagrammist

Restares - Creccio

Thaidakar - Orlok

Alright. I have information on who is the last cook, but I don't know whether to expose it or not. I would appreciate advice. 

Kynedath, I'm not sure what to do With the last cook, but I know who your other runner is. I'd like advice as well in whether it is good to reveal this or not.

Also, which cook killed Zas? I assume Adavantos killed DC because of inactivity. Zas was contributing which makes me think it was a faction kill.

Also, PK, what did you find?

Sorry I haven't been active in the last few cycles. I've been pretty busy with family affairs, but I will be able to be on for the rest of the game. In the interest of spreading information, I am an Explorer, and my faction is my own.