Unfortunately I don't have much time today, but something has been recently brought to my attention that I think everyone needs to know. A player I am in contact with via PM has claimed to me that they were the Surgeon who protected Venture C1. Their claim to me came off as very genuine and I have decided to, for now, trust that they are not a Diagrammist making a ploy to get me to pursue a false lead. Before receiving this information I was already convinced that the situation with him was not a WGG, which is why I expressed suspicions with my last post at the end of C2 for the players who were voting for him over Hellscythe. That being said, I think it is crucial that we look over everything that those who voted for Venture have posted in search of any peculiar comments or evidence that might suggest they are evil. I ask that players who are able to be active today begin discussing the following players and which of them you think is most suspicious in wanting to pursue the death of Venture: Araris, Kipper, Mailliw, and Kynedath (Hellscythe also voted for him but was killed, so hopefully tomorrow we will find out his role and alignment).

I had already thought that it wasn't a WGG and I suppose that this corroborates with that. If it was a WGG then Venture really hasn't been using any of the trust it afforded her. I have been looking at Maill mostly for his involvement last cycle since he was the one who first voted on Hellscythe but then when it appeared as though he might be lynched he changed his vote over to Venture in what ended up as the tying vote prior to the vote manipulation.

Looking back at Mails reasoning for changing his vote doesn't really convince me that something Hell said actually convinced him he was innocent.

EDIT: Vote Colour

Edited by Clanky

Hey guys,

Just had a thought: I'm looking at this cycles non lynch kills and wondered why would have Haelbarde have been targeted by the diagramists? He hadn't exactly said much in thread, and from memory what he has said I didn't seem kill worthy. Adavantos being attacked by a cook isn't too surprising as he is an active and talkative player, but Hael wasn't.

I wondered if then Hael may have been attacked due to a pm conversation but otherwise I don't know.

Hmm… the day 1 diagramist kill targeted Venture who was reasonably inactive. While Hael hasn't exactly been the most active he has still posted a few times.

Idk

Thoughts anybody?

I couldn't remember anyone else mentioning this so I thought I would bring it up.

This is a good point that no one has brought up. Thank you for that!

Well, right now it brings to mind the cook kills of Arrenae and then Mace, who were in a similar position discussion-wise. As Clanky mentioned, it could have been because of their discussion level.

One other thought I've had about these kills is rather that the Diagrammists are killing them (assuming that's the Diagrammist cook) based on position (Commanders/Thaidakar/Restares (although Creccio hasn't been targeted yet, she only claimed this cycle)), trying to take down communications. That's certainly possible, and there would be good reason for high positions to stay in that here-but-not-much place. To turn that around, maybe the Diagrammists are targeting that kind of discussion level because there might be that kind of position there.

Or maybe that's not a Diagrammist cook, and they just targeted Hael because of PM reasons or something, or he claimed to the wrong person. I don't know.

I suggest that the Sons of Honor Scholars go for Mace Windu, and the Ghostbloods Scholars go for Hellscythe. Haelbarde was killed by then, so he, almost definitely, isn't a Diagrammist.

Obviously, we have a Diagrammist Elsecaller.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be useful to know Hael's role. For instance, we might have just lost a Scholar. I would vote that PK go after Hael, and hope that there's four Scholars rather than two (which does seem slightly more likely).

I had already thought that it wasn't a WGG and I suppose that this corroborates with that. If it was a WGG then Venture really hasn't been using any of the trust it afforded her. I have been looking at Maill mostly for his involvement last cycle since he was the one who first voted on Hellscythe but then when it appeared as though he might be lynched he changed his vote over to Venture in what ended up as the tying vote prior to the vote manipulation.

Looking back at Mails reasoning for changing his vote doesn't really convince me that something Hell said actually convinced him he was innocent.

I wasn't sure it was a WGG, because attempting one on a habitually inactive player such as Venture wouldn't be useful. Especially that early in the game. There isn't a point, IMO. I was definitely more suspicious of HS, but then I was voting for him solely based on his attitude, and I'd rather not kill someone with my emotions clouding my judgement. I'd also rather kill someone like Venture, who is almost completely inactive(partly to stop that meta) because it happens often and we don't learn anything from a player who just drops out of the game. So, I'd rather kill him over one of the most active players, because at least we could learn something from HS posting.

I want to call out PolkingI believe you still haven't posted since the game began.

Edited by Mailliw73

I wasn't sure it was a WGG, because attempting one on a habitually inactive player such as Venture wouldn't be useful. Especially that early in the game. There isn't a point, IMO. I was definitely more suspicious of HS, but then I was voting for him solely based on his attitude, and I'd rather not kill someone with my emotions clouding my judgement. I'd also rather kill someone like Venture, who is almost completely inactive(partly to stop that meta) because it happens often and we don't learn anything from a player who just drops out of the game. So, I'd rather kill him over one of the most active players, because at least we could learn something from HS posting.

I want to call out Polking. I believe you still haven't posted since the game began.

That does make some sense. But by lynching inactives we also end up with less information from their death. I guess in this game with no way of knowing about alignment of dead players we already don't gain very much from lynches so I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I would prefer if we had some cooks start taking out inactives and hope that scares some of them back into action. I haven't noticed inactivity as much in this game because there are a few very active players that are really filling the thread but looking at the player list there are a bunch of players that I really didn't even remember were in this game.

Maill

Ever since he posted his fake list I've had a feeling that something was off about him.  It feels more that he's trying too hard to be his trollish self that it normally does.

Don't know if this was already brought up but wrt the scholar problem, if the scan was messed with by a elsecaller then that would also lend credence to PK being honest.  If he and Aonars contact were lying about the scan results they were given to trick us then the Elsecaller could just reveal themselves and call them out as they would also know the result.  I think that both PK and Aonars contact were telling the truth so they are both scholars unless an Elsecaller wishes to say otherwise.  However if an Elsecaller didn't mess with the scans then killing a Daig Bondsmith is kinda mixed bag as it removes an eliminator but also stops us from having another way of winning the game, that being the peace option.

First off, we are (almost) certain that there was an Elsecaller, because the Bondsmith decided to use Adhesion and Kipper announced it all the way back on D1. Since Adavantos hasn't contested that, it seems most likely that it's true, unless Adavantos and Kipper are both evil (why they would have reason to imply that there's still a Bondsmith in the game, I don't know, but it's possible, I guess?), or other even less likely scenarios (ex. they are in a PM and decided to pretend they're bound together for...some reason). Thus Elsecaller.

Secondly, that scenario only works if the unknown Scholar and PK are both evil and the Elsecaller is good (or alternatively Aonar and PK are evil and there is no second Scholar). And any Elsecaller that's good should have no reason whatsoever to be messing with the deads' appearances. An Elsecaller who's good is basically a villager who can't be targeted except by lynch.

Side note- GMs, if you target an Elsecaller, what do you get back?

EDIT: Presumably, something along the lines of "You could not find your target", but just to clarify.

And I presume that a Runner could not create a PM, then, which would be unfortunate. Would an Assassin still see who else targeted them? Would an Artifabrian still have any actions targeting the Elsecaller/Explorer come to them, or are the actions already nullified?

Edited by Elbereth

Wow, I'd really have liked more discussion than this for this cycle. I guess 10+ pages of discussion is too much to hope for every cycle, isn't it? Alv, I'm sorry you think I'm trying too hard, I don't know what else I can say. I'd rather not be lynched for no reason(Creccio) or me trying too hard to be a troll(Alv), so I'm going to vote for Venture to try to make it a bit closer. The other reason for this vote is because the current meta allows for players to sign up for games and then drift by, posting nothing, making it to the end of the game, sometimes winning, sometimes losing, but they survive because they didn't actually do anything. That's not an attitude that should be encouraged here. 

Polking. I still want to see you post though.

This was a major part of my duty as Mistborn in the last game, and I felt it worked out well. If I (or Arrenae (RIP)) didn't have a particular suspicion, we'd just go after an inactive. This led to a really good end of game, I felt, because everyone who was left (with the exception of Elkanah) was active. It was very fun.

This also means that we shouldn't have to lynch inactives. The cooks can go after the inactives, and we can restrict our lynches to people we actually suspect.

And I should really not be up, but before I go, I'd like to suggest at least one topic for discussion: Who should the unknown Scholar target? The same person as PK? Someone else?

I'm personally of the opinion that he/she should target without telling anyone else their target until the next cycle, though the same as PK could also be useful, I suppose. There are too many problems if any of the three is a Diagrammist, though, let alone a combination.

I may post another list of who hasn't posted (and maybe even including people who haven't posted other than "I'm here" rather than just complete inactives), but it won't be until well after turnover, once I've gotten some sleep. Until then, good night.

*Does a ewok victory dance in thread*

I have internet again, so I can post meaningful stuff. Well, about as meaningful as I get which, admittedly, isn't very meaningful at all.

I'm way behind on the thread. I've been kinda keeping up with it, but not particularly paying attention since I didn't know how long I'd be internet free. So, no real suspicions at the moment. Looking forward to hearing if Hellscythe is innocent or not, if the scan isn't altered like the last one seemed to be.

Also, *waves* Hello, senior citizen, erm, I mean, superior officer. You know who you are. Can we get a PM going please?

Secondly, that scenario only works if the unknown Scholar and PK are both evil and the Elsecaller is good (or alternatively Aonar and PK are evil and there is no second Scholar). And any Elsecaller that's good should have no reason whatsoever to be messing with the deads' appearances. An Elsecaller who's good is basically a villager who can't be targeted except by lynch.

The Elsecaller could have had Alv's idea in mind: change PK's scan to something far-fetched to check if he could actually scan the body. That said, it's a stretch, and I agree that it would probably be more helpful for village Elsecallers not to be using Transformation.

We could actually check whether Sart's scan was messed with. If Kipper and Adavantos vote on different people (preferably people we don't want to lynch, with no other votes), then if they've been bonded we should see their votes shift to one or the other in the tally next cycle. (I realise it's rather late in the cycle; Kipper and Adavantos are both active players so hopefully they see this!) We could also use the idea in later cycles if we want to check if the Bondsmith is still alive.

@Kipper: It's not that you're suspicious for voting for him, just that towards the end of the cycle there's a good chance a Diagrammist saw an opportunity to lynch the player they failed to murder and attempted to swing it away from Hellscythe for that reason. So since you were the first to vote for him I'm less wary of you in favor of Mail or Kynedath, for example.

This would be fairly risky. If there was a Diagrammist plot to go after Venture,it was either a concerted effort to lynch Venture, in which case I'd be looking at the people pushing the WGG idea (Kipper, PK), or it was an attempt to shift the lynch from Diagrammist Hellscythe (Kynedath, Maill - Maill is an interesting case as he played a large part in starting the lynch on Hellscythe).

So if I'm counting correctly, Mail is currently up for the lynch with 3 votes and Venture is next with 2. However, Kipper and Ada are supposedly bonded for this Cycle, so Kippers vote on Venture might count as 2 votes, making it tied up.

So about PK's scan and stuff. Since both Kipper and Ada have both stated they are bonded, it is almost certain that the Bondsmith is still alive. Which means an Elsecaller messed with the scan. This kind of surprises me. If I was a Diagrammist Elsecaller, I would try to be very subtle about messing with the scans so that the village would be second guessing things all the time. So why would they blatantly use their ability like that? It just doesn't make much sense to me. I'm still brewing over this, so I'll try to put up some in depth theories about possible reasons for this when I'm not on mobile, and when I've thought through things a little more.

About scanning. While we could go about it by faction, how are we going to handle the situation with PK? Are we going to ask him and Aonar's Scholar to scan the same person so we have a little more confirmation about whoever is being scanned? I'm barely awake right now, so I'll leave it up to everyone else to think through this situation :P

As for voting, I don't think the attack on Venture was a WGG, so I'm leaning towards villager for him. I do agree with Mail though, that his activity levels aren't something I can condone. As much as I'd like for him to start actually participating in these games, I'm just not sure that lynching him would even help any as it's happened in the past and nothing changed. I'm not sure about Mail, but since he has been a  vocal player, I'll not add my vote to widen the gap.

Since I have been fairly inactive myself this game, I'm not really aware of lurkers or inactives that deserves a prodding to speak up, and I've not noticed anything suspicious enough to deserve a vote, so I shall leave my vote blank.  Again, I'm  sorry for my inactivity, and after tomorrow(I'll be busy and then exhausted), I should be able to be back to a much higher activity level. 

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by TheMightyLopen

So about PK's scan and stuff. Since both Kipper and Ada have both stated they are bonded, it is almost certain that the Bondsmith is still alive. Which means an Elsecaller messed with the scan. This kind of surprises me. If I was a Diagrammist Elsecaller, I would try to be very subtle about messing with the scans so that the village would be second guessing things all the time. So why would they blatantly use their ability like that? It just doesn't make much sense to me. I'm still brewing over this, so I'll try to put up some in depth theories about possible reasons for this when I'm not on mobile, and when I've thought through things a little more.

I actually had a thought about this last night just before falling asleep. I'm honestly surprised I still remember since I usually forget everything by morning.

So the diagrammists must have known we didn't lynch a diagrammist bondsmith on cycle 1. Now we know for sure the bondsmith is still alive. So what if the Elsecaller didn't actually change the alignment and just the role? They would expect everyone to say "that can't be right that we just lynched an eliminator AND a bondsmith!". So by changing the role to something we wouldn't believe they could just leave the alignment expecting us to assume it was also changed. Just a crazy theory. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Also  about the lynch on Maill I am not a fan of how few people are taking part in this. With the amount of talking maill has done I feel like we should be able to have so much more discussion before lynching him.  However I like the Venture lynch even less. So I would like to propose an alternate target. Alvron has been very absent throughout almost all of the game but comes on just in time to put a third vote on Maill with well, not much reasoning. Before this he only posted a few lines about maills original role list and once saying he would post more later followed by no posts. 

Maill

Ever since he posted his fake list I've had a feeling that something was off about him.  It feels more that he's trying too hard to be his trollish self that it normally does.

Don't know if this was already brought up but wrt the scholar problem, if the scan was messed with by a elsecaller then that would also lend credence to PK being honest.  If he and Aonars contact were lying about the scan results they were given to trick us then the Elsecaller could just reveal themselves and call them out as they would also know the result.  I think that both PK and Aonars contact were telling the truth so they are both scholars unless an Elsecaller wishes to say otherwise.  However if an Elsecaller didn't mess with the scans then killing a Daig Bondsmith is kinda mixed bag as it removes an eliminator but also stops us from having another way of winning the game, that being the peace option.

So just putting this forward that the votes are tied at two a piece for Maill, Alvron, Venture. However with Kipper and Ada being bonded Venture will be lynched at the moment. 

So if anyone has an opinion on any of these players then please vote! I don't like how close this is.

My apologies for my recent inactivity. I mostly participate at work, and things have been really busy this week. I have no strong suspicions at the moment, so I'm going to vote for an inactive. The only one who has accumulated a number of votes is Venture. Not a huge fan of lynching a claimed Runner, but I'm less of a fan of persistent inactivity. Our questions have got to have some teeth to them, otherwise the inactivated can't be persuade into activity.

EDIT: I'm trying to get the color to work on my mobile, but the tags aren't working for some reason. I hope the vote gets counted.

Edited by Seonid

Cycle Four: The Night of the Hunter

With her mismatched eyes, Starri unnerved most of those within the stone confines of Urithiru. She was no darkeyes, for sure, and so the darkeyes deferred to her and generally ignored her. The lighteyes, on the other hand, considered her dark eye to be a sign of her inferiority. And so it was that she ended up having free passage through most of Urithiru, if only because the darkeyes and the lighteyes both found it a better option to simply ignore her.

She sighed and carefully held up her lantern. With nothing to do, exploring Urithiru seemed like a way to deal with her boredom. She’d checked the latest drop but there was no message from the rest of the faction. It was almost as if they’d decided to take the latest attacks lying down, but...she chewed on her lip. No, that couldn’t be it. Perhaps they were still deciding what the best course of action was.

A man pushed past her in the corridor. “Excuse me,” he called back, after him, distractedly. He was one-eyed, with burn scars on his grave features, but, Starri thought, even a one-eyed man had better status in Alethi society, as long as his single eye was light.

She realised she’d forgotten to leave a chalk mark on the walls, and paused, shifting her lantern to her other arm as she reached into her kit to produce the chalk. Without the chalk markings, she might very well never find her way back. Urithiru was a maze, and even now, the exploration parties hadn’t made much progress in mapping out the various hallways and passageways in Urithiru.

She cursed herself for her carelessness. When she retraced her steps, she was going to have some difficulty after this juncture. How long had it been since she’d remembered to mark explored passageways?

One thing at a time, Starri told herself firmly. First, she was going to have to turn back and marked the missed passageways. And then, she would worry if she couldn’t find a matching marking. Thus resolved, she pulled out a flask of mulled wine--fresh from the kitchens, or at least, it had been when she’d taken it this morning--and drank.

The spices seemed extraordinarily strong this time around. She wondered if a different cook was on duty.

Fifteen minutes later, the passageways seemed to blur into each other. Starri was panicking, ready to admit defeat. She couldn’t seem to locate any of her chalk markings at all; as far as she was concerned, none of the passages even seemed remotely familiar.

The lantern tumbled from her limp hand and shattered against the ground, spilling out the gem chip within it.

It glinted, leaking a tiny wisp of Stormlight.

And then all was dark.

-

Lorna was disappointed.

That was putting it mildly. She stripped down her crossbow, carefully oiling the parts to proof them against rust. Since the last major bounty, she’d acquired poisoned bolts, and even bolts that exploded on contact, burning their target with a strong acid. Baheal Edr was reputed to be a crafty man: commensurate with the bounty on his head, and she had carefully mapped out the parts of Urithiru he frequented, stalking him with a hunter’s patience, deciding on quick escape routes and places where she could ambush him and kill him with sufficient time to remove his head as evidence of the deed.

Instead, the Diagrammists hidden within Urithiru had murdered Baheal. He’d been discovered the other day in a deserted corridor, his eyes gouged out, his skin the lifeless pallour of the dead. They’d beaten her to her quarry, defaced him, and left the most valuable part of Baheal Edr ruined for all who would come. If that wasn’t a major waste, she didn’t know what it was.

Next, she ground the steel of her hunting knife against the whetstone, taking comfort in the familiar sound, careful to remove nicks.

For that insult alone, she was tempted to exact some measure of repayment on the Diagrammists. Except that there were still five other names on her list, even though Baheal Edr had been the prize: the one she’d most determined to kill and return to claim as bounty.

The door to her chambers crashed open.

Lorna was up in an instant; she grabbed her crossbow, placed the stirrup against the ground, and cocked it in a series of swift, mechanical motions. At the same time, she grabbed one of the exploding bolts and nocked it to the crossbow; and then a second bolt, designed to pierce flesh and armour alike, carrying a deadly poison. Crossbows took a longer time to load than a normal hunter’s bow, but they required less skill and were, altogether, more reliable. Especially one as heavily modified as Lorna’s crossbow.

She fired at the first person who entered the room.

The exploding bolt smashed through his flesh, and she heard someone behind, in the thick press of the mob, cry out, as the delicate glass embedded in the bolt shattered, spilling corrosive acid onto them. Lorna smiled grimly. It was not a pleasant experience, to say the least, and she didn’t like using such weapons unless she didn’t have to bring back her quarry relatively intact.

The poisoned bolt slid home, now. She fired again.

This bolt punctured the arm of a woman with biceps like a blacksmith. Too late now, Lorna thought. All that muscle wasn’t going to do her any good. She cocked the crossbow again, quickly, and reloaded. At the same time, she cast about for an exit. It was no use; her room was high up in Urithiru, but all she could see was the open window. It was that, or fighting her way through the mob that was pressing into her room, crying out for her blood.

And why was that? They hadn’t seen her at dinner for several days. Ridiculous.

She fired again, but several members of the mob broke free and charged, carrying swords and knives and--in some cases--cooking implements.

Lorna’s second crossbow bolt hit the man in the lead, dropping him like a rock. Reluctantly, she grabbed her hunting knife and threw the crossbow at the face of the second man, giving herself some space in which to flee.

Luckily, she’d left a rope tied outside the open window. Lorna, after all, always left herself an escape route, just in case. A hunter that was too focused on the hunt to the exclusion of all else was a hunter who didn’t survive very long.

She deftly side-stepped the on-rushing slash of the third swordsman and counter-attacked, hamstringing him with a swipe of her bloodied hunting knife. Then, she made for the window and half-threw herself out, gracefully grabbing at the rope and making as swift a descent as she dared, hunting knife gripped between her clenched teeth.

If she didn’t move fast enough, she would die here. It was a long way to the ground. She slid down as fast as she dared, feeling the friction of the rope burn her hands. She pushed past the pain. Time for that later; survival was what mattered now.

And then the rope jerked and gave; she glanced up, to see the smug faces of the mob, and the rope--cleanly-severed--beginning to fall.

There was the whistle of wind in her ears; a flash of pain.

Then, the long hunt ended.

-

Kaddar didn’t bother to hide his sigh of exasperation. So much for that lead, he thought. Kol didn’t seem to be in Urithiru, and Kaddar was beginning to doubt that he even was on Roshar. If events in Urithiru hadn’t been as interesting as it seemed, he might’ve even thought of leaving Roshar entirely, so much for whatever Sebarial had asked him to do.

He had, however, given his word. That was another point.

“Bother,” he said, aloud. Sebarial, of course, was clever: he had to give him that. Sebarial knew who could be entrusted with what task, and he was a good judge of men, all things considered. He’d interested Kaddar by talking about the various organisations at work within Urithiru, and now that Kaddar was beginning to infiltrate the Sons of Honour, he had the feeling he was only scratching the surface. There were wheels within wheels here; it was all part of a gigantic puzzle Kaddar could just barely perceive.

He would tease it apart eventually, of course.

He moved through dark passageways, cutting through the forgotten heart of Urithiru before he reached the chamber that Sebarial had secured. He nodded to the guardsmen; they recognised him by now--if not by eye, then by scars--and stepped into the room.

Sebarial wasn’t the only one present. There was a woman there; Kaddar glanced questioningly at Sebarial. “An associate of yours?” he wanted to know.

“She’s my eye in the Ghostbloods,” Sebarial replied.

“Ah,” Kaddar nodded, knowingly. “I had wondered why you’d made no comment about the Ghostbloods. I still have a contact with a...history with them, you might say.”

“I didn’t know,” Sebarial said, with faint surprise. “You’d never mentioned it.”

“That makes two of us, then,” Kaddar said.

“Of course,” Sebarial inclined his head. “In any case, I’m sure you’re distracted enough with your own objectives: there was no need to further impose upon you the need to infiltrate the Ghostbloods as well.”

“True. So, I take it you want to know what I’ve learned?”

“Anytime before next Weeping would be good.”

Kaddar drew himself up and began,

“Honour of sons gather, in Urithiru gather Sons of Honour

Conceal many secrets, secrets many conceal

All is confusion, confusion is all,

Many the movers, move the many,

Whispers, only, of an enemy, only whispers

Amongst them Restares, Restares amongst them

Hidden in plain sight, in sight plainly hidden.”

Sebarial clapped, loudly and slowly. He was the only one; the agent who had infiltrated the Ghostbloods was staring at Kaddar, her irritation plain.

“Well,” Sebarial said, “It’s clear that time hasn’t improved your ketek skills, at least. But I’ll give you points for the effort.”

Kaddar beamed broadly and offered him a florid bow. “I aim to please, Brightlord.”

Wilson rolled her eyes. “Good thing it’s just to please. If you aimed any higher, there’d be true disappointment by how much you’d failed.” She turned to Sebarial. “I hope you don’t mind, but I’m not going to report like the flounces of this fool,” she gestured towards Kaddar. “The Ghostbloods aren’t much better. They’re slightly more organized, but very confused. Paranoid, mostly. It’s….difficult….figuring out who is a true Ghostblood and who is a Diagrammist.”

Kaddar smirked. He said, “There’s a story, you know. Of a dog who looks at the distant moon reflected in a pond and howls at it, thinking the moon has fallen to the earth and is within his grasp.”

“Let me guess. You’re the dog. You do look rather mangy.”

Kaddar replied, "Brightness wounding, wounding Brightness
Sharp tongue strikes true, true strikes the tongue sharply,
Wit has fallen, fallen has Wit
Fled is Wisdom, Wisdom is fled
All's left are fools and men."

“What does that even mean? It makes no sense.”

“The question,” said Kaddar, “Is not whether it does not make sense, but about whether something that makes no-sense is, in fact, what we would term ‘non-sense’, or ‘nonsense’, if you will. I could attempt an interpretive dance, if you prefer. My skills are varied and multitudinous.”

“I’d rather kill myself than watch you dance,” Wilson said flatly. “Same results, I think.”

Sebarial grinned. “As wonderful as it is to watch the two of you getting along, I must be calling a halt to this, shall we say, most stimulating line of conversation. Is there anything else?”

“‘Get along’? Is that what ‘cremlings in a Highstorm’ meant? No matter what he says about nonsense, your senses are failing you.”

Sebarial smiled mysteriously, as he rose to his feet and nodded to each of them. The guards swept over to follow him out. “Bah, you sound like Palona. I’m old, my senses are failing me, but I did grasp what he meant, Wilson. You might want to think about that.”

“Brightlord,” Kaddar said, by way of farewell. He picked up the spear leaning against the table, and nodded briefly at Wilson before making his own exit.

Wilson watched the two leave, confused. She was certain Kaddar had won that one. She was just as certain she would win the next. If she could just figure out what he’d meant…. “All’s left are fools and men,” she muttered.

The cycle will end in 48 hours, once again, at 9AM MST/12AM SGT. Stay tuned for the next update on 'Who's A Diagrammist Anyway?'

Lorna (4) : Agrigar Leiken, Alycia Kavdar, Krippe, Cla
Malarn (2) : Inor Haze, Lorna
Maximilianos Sebarial (2) : Malarn, Sheon Idris

Lorna (Alvron) was lynched!
Starri was poisoned!

Countdown:

tur_1450713600.png

Player List

1. Seixa (Phattemer): A man who believes he's a Skybreaker Squire
2. John Doe (Stink): A man who thinks he's a fish
3. Locke Tekiel (Orlok)
4. Agrigar Leiken (Adavantos)
5. Aleral (Araris)
6. Kholak Bagar (Honey Badger)
7. Alycia Kavdar (RippleGylf)
8. Walter Kysley (polking): an Azish soldier
9. Krippe (Kipper): a Urithiru postmaster
10. Malarn (Maill): a man who stinks
11. Sheon Idris (Seonid): the late King of Arelon, seeking vengeance on Mr T and his adherents. I pity da fool.
12. Baheal Edr (Hael): son of the late Ableah
13. Yallah (Tony Shark)
14. Arran Faenel (Aonar)
15. Hellscythe (Hellscythe)
16. Deadeye (Kynedath)
17. Slalassalas (Paranoid King): swordfighter who's "defeated" many Horneaters
18. Kael of the Forge (Elkanah): an eager emigrant
19. Frank "Gold Frank" Au Faliu (Feligon): a pirate with an nonflying(?) pirate ship, looking for his brother
20. Starri (Starry Smite): an overlooked brightlady
21. Citona Vinid (Shallan)
22. Arina (Arraenae)
23. Torren (Twei): an ex-Skybreaker Radiant, ditched by his spren :(
24. Inor Haze (Creccio)
25. Maximilianos Sebarial (Venture)
26. Lopen (The Mighty Lopen)
27. Jain (Lightsworn Panda): a walking, talking panda
28. Moros (DeathClutch)
29. Edurams (Sart)
30. Bort (Bort)
31. Mace (Mace Windu): a strange man who wields a purple sword-thing