Elantris rp?

Kestrel

No set plot yet, let's just jump in. I'm in the mood for something nice and simple.

I'm thinking it'll take place before the events in Elantris, or after. Not during the novel. With that being said, you can play as Elantrian or human, living in Elantris. Might be a way to bring in Forgery, too.

I'll be playing an Elantrian, Atama.

This sounds interesting. How about Elantris just 3 or 4 years after the Shaod, before the gangs as we know them have appeared.

Hm, no clue, because I kinda wanted it to take place either before the Shaod, or well after, so that the Elantrians can have contact with the outside world.

Hm, no clue, because I kinda wanted it to take place either before the Shaod, or well after, so that the Elantrians can have contact with the outside world.

Yeah? Even better. Were you imagining it taking place solely in Elantris? Or just Opelon in general?

• 2 weeks later...

STOP THE MUSIC! I, Lord Harkington of Fjordell, do extend a request of invite.

Just kidding. I'm an elantrian, or WAS... I was experimenting with aeons Shao and Are. And an otter. Yes, I'm short, and furry. But at least I can speak. (Just a warning, if you ever see an elantrian floating around in a river trying to crack open a mussel, STAY FAAARR away.)

Favorite way to confront a problem? Lick it. It has gotten me out of more problems (and peoples' hands,) than you could imagine.

(Also, if I totally and completely blow this, I'm sorry. I'm pretty new to the site, and even MORE newer to forum RP.)

Hoping I'm not too late, Sa'are