Since I finally changed my wall calendar to December :ph34r: I decided to introduce a couple of holiday writing prompts, just for the heck of it. Since it was the first one to pop into my head, this first one will be Christmas themed, but I don't want to exclude any other holidays like Hanukkah, so by all means give me suggestions. Credit will be given to the original creators. The only stipulation is that they have to be random. Like so: 

First, listen to this lovely modern Christmas carol by famed minstrels Relient K. 

Prompt: It is Christmas Eve. You are driving your car [make and model of your choice—it doesn't even have to be a car!] when you see a bearded, heavyset man in a red coat hitchhiking. You stop and ask if he needs a lift. He breathlessly explains that his sleigh broke down and he needs someone to drive him around the entire world in just one night so the little children of the world aren't disappointed come Christmas morning. "Whatever you need most, I'll give it to you!" he says. Do you take him up on his offer? If so, why? If not, what happens when you drive away? 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you see, the soldiers in the nearby base were really good, and he needed to give them presents from home, the only things they really wanted. He landed safely, but just before he lifted off, Randy the Black-Light-nosed Reindeer (Rudolph's cousin, Rudolph was sick) stepped on a land mine.