Help with new Gamertag

Thunder_93

Hey everyone.

I want a new Gamertag on my Xbox-Account...

I wanted something Mistborn (or maybe Stormlight Archive) related.

Some names are of course already taken and the ones I like don't work cause of the limitations...

The limitations are: 15 symbols, only letters, numbers and space. No numbers at the begginings.

My fought was "SliverOfInfinity" (for Rashek) but that has 16 Symbols....

I don't like skipping the "of" or writting just an O or a F... any idea how I could write that?

Other thought was "SurvivorOfMists". That would work, but I like the other more...

Any other cool ideas? :)

Well thanks already for that many ideas :P 

First, I don't get 2 of them... and when i tried to check it on coppermind i didn't find anything...

And that are 

OoklaTheGamer

FweedleOotTooty

Lol sorry, can you tell me what both of them are :P

HeroOfAges is taken already... FacelessImmortal is to long, and the other ideas aren't bad, but I don't like them that much, sorry :P 

Like I said... the best of Mistborn. Even better, Kelsier, Rashek or Marsh related (Ironeyes is taken sadly...)

FweedleOotTooty is simply because the kokopelli that suggested it plays the pipes.

OoklaTheGamer seems to have something to do with the Ookla craze going round the 17th Shard right now. I don't understand it either, which is why I've taken the title Ookla the Confused.

Are you into rock music? In which case, you could go for the Scadrial equivalent of HeavyMetal - InvestedIron.

Or maybe become Sazed - HarmonysShard.

Or perhaps become a Kandra - BonesOfKelsier.