So Metacognition is proven. That is all that has changed.

Also Creccio I showed you the maths why did you vote for no death D:

I am a math major (econ too) and i dont believe in your maths. You also tried to math me into giving you stew in PM so no-no

Also, I got saved, again, thanks to friendly soldier for your services, you can have 1% of my stew

Or maybe you realized day 1 lynch was a good idea for the town and not in the best interest of Creccio the bad guy!

Do as you will, I wont vote for people i don't have suspicions on.

It might have not been the best for the town, but now we have a new day, where nothing happened (No lynch/ No kill) and we have information to use.

Now, I for sure was saved by a soldier, but the Cultist kill was blocked or they just didn't make an order (i think)

Of these, I believe that they got blocked, so we got atleast 2 soldiers and the scanner has done 1 scan or more (depending on the amount of scanners there are)

So I believe we have plenty to go on.

I would like to inquire two people from the day before:

Orlok

Elkanah

Now, Elkanah I know just band wagoned me without giving much insight, but he posted....

, but I would like to know Orlok's reasoning, he did NOT post but still voted for me and that irks me a bit. Do you want Stew? Or are you on the other side of the team (AKA bad side) and wanted to ensure a lynch?

Also, I got saved, again, thanks to friendly soldier for your services, you can have 1% of my stew

Now, I for sure was saved by a soldier, but the Cultist kill was blocked or they just didn't make an order (i think)

What makes you think a Soldier saved you?  From what I see, three people voted for there to be no kill which means that you were saved by votes not by soldier.  Yet you are adamant that a soldier saved you.  Why?

I don't see how you believe that you were a target of a Soldier, Creccio. Maill has already clarified what happened with the votes: 

Yes, it is. If you vote for no death, that is valid. Someone not voting does not count toward that total.

You, Alv, and Jain all voted for a no death (and I don't exactly buy the idea that all of you didn't realize that voting in such a way would cause this type of situation), which was more than enough to be the majority vote. In other words, you got exactly what you wanted via your votes to stop a lynch; a lynch that would've likely targeted you so far. 

I do want to hear from Jain. He did say that he was likely to vote and then voted for no one to die? Remember, this is a specific vote that would have to be put in for, not just never putting a vote in like what happened with me. I didn't realize that the rollover was so soon! I thought it was later my time. 

The fact that I was attacked doesn't necessarily mean that I am cleared. I'm sure Hael would have something to say about that. :P And while I assure you that I am not doing so, I very well could be pulling a WGG. Even if we accept the idea of the Cultists not having a Soldier, I was making a lot of noise yesterday and it was indeed possible that I might draw protection. 

Now, that's not what happened though, so we can either just chalk it up to the Cultists trying to take out an experienced player (the typical reasoning for why I'm targeted early), or it could have been because I was getting a little too close. 

I've suspected Alv for awhile now (which I have shared with a few people) and I made a pretty clear case against Creccio in thread. It seems pretty coincidental that those two would be working together to keep us from killing Creccio in the lynch. That's definitely an angle that I plan to look closer at, at least. 

EDIT: Ninja'd on the first question. 

Edited by Metacognition

You, Alv, and Jain all voted for a no death (and I don't exactly buy the idea that all of you didn't realize that voting in such a way would cause this type of situation), which was more than enough to be the majority vote. In other words, you got exactly what you wanted via your votes to stop a lynch; a lynch that would've likely targeted you so far. 

I do want to hear from Jain. He did say that he was likely to vote and then voted for no one to die? Remember, this is a specific vote that would have to be put in for, not just never putting a vote in like what happened with me. I didn't realize that the rollover was so soon! I thought it was later my time. 

I thought I voted for a no vote.  I said that "I'm not voting in the lynch." which in past games meant a no vote. :o  Had I known that it would mean no one died..... I still would've done it. :P

See, to me, that doesn't make sense to be counted as a No Death, IMO. What you're saying you said would be a No Vote, not a No Death. No Death sounds like it would have to very much be specified better than just not voting. 

Perhaps it's just semantics, but one does not equal the other in my mind. What you said is really no different than not voting at all, like I wound up doing, and you don't see me on the list next to the rest of you. 

Since the idea of a No Death vote wasn't brought up in thread, I don't think 90% of us knew that it was even possible; which could easily mean that the Cultists asked about it and that's how you guys knew about it. 

Could we get some clarification here, Maill? What explicitly would count as a No Death vote vs. what would count as a No Vote?

EDIT: Also, I'm not very good with codes. It's less that I can't decipher them and more that I'm just lazy about it. :P Anyone trying to figure out what the Rulo was saying there?

Edited by Metacognition

Is it that time of year already again? Man, things are going to get more confusing fast! :P

Or you could have been asking a superfluous question that you already knew the answer to. Thus why I asked for a more direct definition on how No Death Voting works. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Jain? Creccio? How did you guys word your PM? Obviously, you can't just copy/paste what you wrote, but did you put it in a manner similar to Alv's or did you clarify that you wanted to see No One die? 

Is it that time of year already again? Man, things are going to get more confusing fast! :P

Or you could have been asking a superfluous question that you already knew the answer to. Thus why I asked for a more direct definition on how No Death Voting works. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Which is why I'm keeping my profile pic.  Don't want to confuse too many people.  Or have them decide to kill me just because they're confused/irritated.

Maill did say that all questions asked would be answered in thread so presumably no one asked before.

I am also quite confused about how this came to be. If I was planning on not voting I wouldn't have sent anything to Maill. Also I think the Rulo was most likely just testing the powers to see how it would show up in the write-up and/or something to prove a claimed role. 

I will be putting my vote back on Jain. You posted about the how beneficial day one lynches are and said a vote was forhtcoming. Not only did you not put in a vote but you specified (not exactly sure how yet) that you didn't want anyone to die. Why the change?

EDIT: Colour

Edited by Clanky

Jain? Creccio? How did you guys word your PM? Obviously, you can't just copy/paste what you wrote, but did you put it in a manner similar to Alv's or did you clarify that you wanted to see No One die? 

I said one word, Peace.

I don't see how you believe that you were a target of a Soldier, Creccio. Maill has already clarified what happened with the votes: 

I've suspected Alv for awhile now (which I have shared with a few people) and I made a pretty clear case against Creccio in thread. It seems pretty coincidental that those two would be working together to keep us from killing Creccio in the lynch. That's definitely an angle that I plan to look closer at, at least. 

EDIT: Ninja'd on the first question. 

He might have voted for it out of his own volition, at this time I do not share communications with Alvron and have not talked with him about anything game related other than what you can see on the thread.

On the soldier issue just in case it slips, I forgot how to read and did not see 3 votes for peace.

As of my suspicions right now its and I am going to say again:

Orlok: Voted and has no post to back the vote, would like more insight

Elkanah: Jumped on me >_>

And I am less suspicious of Scythe because of his recent contributions.

If i need to make myself clearer on any point or you would like to know more about my views (maybe because i havent explained myself well enough or there are doubts on my wording) please let me know, lets discuss.

Also, the stew is not a point of discussion. It is mine and mine alone.

Also the scribbles on the wall have the letters VJDR in bold and the rest in regular.

Yeah but there really isn't any need for code at this point in the game when PMs are still present. The only things I see is to prove to someone else your role, a code only you can decode to prove to everyone later that you are the Rulo or i guess a cultist trying to get us to discuss something useless. 

"No Death" was my way of wording it in the Writeup. I actually just realized that one of the votes for a no vote was vague and probably shouldn't have counted for it, making it a tie between Creccio and No Death.

Anything like "I vote for no one", "I vote for peace", "I vote for no lynch" will count towards the No Death. If you're voting for no one to die, that counts as an actual vote. If you're abstaining from a vote, that doesn't count as anything. Does that make sense?

As of my suspicions right now its and I am going to say again:

Orlok: Voted and has no post to back the vote, would like more insight

Elkanah: Jumped on me >_>

Personally, I would like to hear from both of them as well. These are decent reasons, depending on what Maill has to say. 
I would like to hear more from Orlok as well and Elkanah was fairly quick to follow my reasoning. I am quite falliable after all. QF8 is a perfect example. 

We shouldn't be wasting this time or tunneling onto just Jain, Alv, and Creccio. We need to start hearing from everyone so that we can either build trust or find additional suspicions. 

Lopen, I'm still curious as to why you haven't said much of anything. I even called you out as a suspect to me and you've brushed it aside without so much as a whisper that you ever saw it. Why?

EDIT: So Alv's vote, as he stated it, likely wasn't the vote for No One. It could still be, depending on Jain's answer though. Jain, we could really use your help in understanding this and your position is the most unclear based on what you said before. 

Edited by Metacognition

I do want to hear from Jain. He did say that he was likely to vote and then voted for no one to die? Remember, this is a specific vote that would have to be put in for, not just never putting a vote in like what happened with me. I didn't realize that the rollover was so soon! I thought it was later my

I sent in a "no-vote" near the start of the cycle, then changed my mind after reconsideration. I forgot to change the vote afterwards.

I am also quite confused about how this came to be. If I was planning on not voting I wouldn't have sent anything to Maill. Also I think the Rulo was most likely just testing the powers to see how it would show up in the write-up and/or something to prove a claimed role. 

I will be putting my vote back on Jain. You posted about the how beneficial day one lynches are and said a vote was forhtcoming. Not only did you not put in a vote but you specified (not exactly sure how yet) that you didn't want anyone to die. Why the change?

Sorry, I don't seem to understand. I've never said that I didn't want anyone to die. I believe you're questioning me for a "no-vote" like Meta. My reasons have already been stated.

I haven't been able to read over the sign-up thread in detail, so pardon me if I repeat a question, but can a Jindonese soldier protect themselves?

I thought I voted for a no vote.  I said that "I'm not voting in the lynch." which in past games meant a no vote. :o  Had I known that it would mean no one died..... I still would've done it. :P

I sent in a "no-vote" near the start of the cycle, then changed my mind after reconsideration. I forgot to change the vote afterwards.

I haven't been able to read over the sign-up thread in detail, so pardon me if I repeat a question, but can a Jindonese soldier protect themselves?

First off, WoM from earlier to answer your question, Jain: 

Clarifications:

There is a living Seon Holder, so you may all PM freely, as long as you include me in the PMs. 

A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss over who dies. 

A Soldier can protect themselves. 

Any clarifications asked in PMs will be revealed in the thread to make sure everyone is on the same page. 

Second, then that means we still have a problem with either still misunderstanding what Maill means by a No Death Vote or someone is lying. Both Alv and Jain are claiming that they stated that they just weren't planning on voting. At least that's how I would interpret how each of them put it. And yet, one of them either intentionally or mistakenly wound up voting for a No Death Scenario. 

Since neither one of them can post exactly what they said, let's try this, a question for both of you: Based on Maill's clarification, do you think that your vote could have been mistaken for a No Death Vote? How? Why? 

Lopen, I'm still curious as to why you haven't said much of anything. I even called you out as a suspect to me and you've brushed it aside without so much as a whisper that you ever saw it. Why?

Yeah, sorry about that. The last time I got on I only had enough time to respond to a few PM's and I hadn't read the thread yet so I didn't see your suspicion of me. I've just been busier than usual the last couple days.

I'm going to try to add something and put my vote somewhere once I've actually analyzed the thread.

Since neither one of them can post exactly what they said, let's try this, a question for both of you: Based on Maill's clarification, do you think that your vote could have been mistaken for a No Death Vote? How? Why? 

Yes.  Mine could be interpreted as a No Death vote.  To me it's a no vote but it could easily be taken as a No Death vote.  Had I known a No Death was possible I would've made sure of my wording.

If you said that you "vote for ____", that's what counts.

Edit: I have decided on a course of action. Sorry for the slight retcon. I will fix the vote tally, but Alv did not vote. Therefore, it was 2 for no death and 2 for Creccio. A coin was flipped to determine the tie, and No Death still won. So the results are the same.

Secondly, and slightly more of a deal, soldiers cannot protect the same person two consecutive nights. But since I only just decided that now, it takes effect next Cycle. Meaning that for this cycle, Soldier(s) can protect the same person that protected C1, if they desire.

Edited by Mailliw73

Double post for separate information.

From now until Friday or Saturday, Haelbarde and Elbereth will be assisting me in GMing. Either of them might be the one to post the thread. I will be helping out, but mainly in PMs. I may pop in here a couple times, but not regularly. Take whatever any of us say as Word of the GM.

Also, there are no secret roles. :P