Question 17

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

You may indeed. I won't be able to start a new one for a while, so if you want to start the new one go ahead.

:blink: 

But Twi always starts the Questions threads. Voidus doesn't like change.

*Hides in box to hide from change*

Okay, fine, I'll start the new one. Glad to see I've started a beloved tradition. :P

Yay! :D

We have defeated the might enemy of Change for another day.

(Despite capitalizing it, change is far too scary for me to ever turn it into an Epic)

Yay! :D

We have defeated the might enemy of Change for another day.

(Despite capitalizing it, change is far too scary for me to ever turn it into an Epic)

Name: Change

Powers and Abilities: Change is a mental Epic with the ability to make people think that the current way they do things is brand-new and scary to them. Their memories are retroactively altered; they become absolutely convinced that they used to do daily chores in a completely different manner than they're doing them now, and become terrified as a result.

Modus Operandi: While he could probably make people believe that he's always been the ruler of their cities, Change instead prefers to sneak into people's homes and make them question their fashion choices and the way they spread butter on their toast.

Personal Appearance: Inconsistent.

Name: Change

Powers and Abilities: Change is a mental Epic with the ability to make people think that the current way they do things is brand-new and scary to them. Their memories are retroactively altered; they become absolutely convinced that they used to do daily chores in a completely different manner than they're doing them now, and become terrified as a result.

Modus Operandi: While he could probably make people believe that he's always been the ruler of their cities, Change instead prefers to sneak into people's homes and make them question their fashion choices and the way they spread butter on their toast.

Personal Appearance: Inconsistent.

Voidus' new ATTD list:

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Nighthound

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Nighthound

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Nighthound

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Nighthound

Change

Change

Well, it isn't required but if you're in the mood then nothing speaks against a GOOD post, while we're waiting on Blaze getting Buttercup there.

Concerning Legacy I have to ask, did you ever read Dan Wells' Next of Kin and/or The Devil's Only Friend? :ph34r:

RE: GOOD - I'll see what I can do, but no promises, haha.  

Potential Dan Wells Spoilers:

RE: Dan Wells - I've read both of those books, actually.  I did wonder about similarities between Legacy and Nobody as I was creating her, which is interesting, since I started with the physical powers, which Nobody does not acquire.  

I hadn't thought of the comparison to Elijah though.  They do share a similar identity crisis.  I guess the difference is that Legacy's own memories and experiences are still there, things are just too cluttered to sort them out sometimes, whereas Elijah seems to have legitimately become a different person (based on his empathy for humans and reluctance to kill).

Voidus, did I understand it right that Scribbler saw the missile but not the metal pillar? And is the Plan to ignore the last Elsa post until we get a response from her?

Kobold, the have Shiny teleport explosives into Qucksilver's face was mostly a joke but what is the current Plan for their conversation progressing?

Voidus, did I understand it right that Scribbler saw the missile but not the metal pillar? And is the Plan to ignore the last Elsa post until we get a response from her?

Kobold, the have Shiny teleport explosives into Qucksilver's face was mostly a joke but what is the current Plan for their conversation progressing?

From a quick glance out the window she didn't, but she might have just been looking out the wrong window to easily see it if you want to have Baxter notice it and calm her down a bit.

I think ignoring it til we get a reply from the PM is probably the way to go, it's easy enough to edit in noticing her and being about to say something before the missiles if necessary, thankfully with the missile attack Scribbler probably wouldn't even be that mad at Elsa anymore.

From a quick glance out the window she didn't, but she might have just been looking out the wrong window to easily see it if you want to have Baxter notice it and calm her down a bit.

I think ignoring it til we get a reply from the PM is probably the way to go, it's easy enough to edit in noticing her and being about to say something before the missiles if necessary, thankfully with the missile attack Scribbler probably wouldn't even be that mad at Elsa anymore.

"Don't worry Lucy it wasn't an unknown Epic, it's only Quicksilver attacking the town." :P

Seems like the best call, yeah.

Edited by Edgedancer

"Don't worry Lucy it wasn't an unknown Epic, it's only Quicksilver attacking the town." :P

Seems like the best call, yeah.

She'd still want to murder Arsenal and chop him into little pieces but she might at least forego dunking him in acid then.  :unsure:

Surveilance and Reflection, so they should be fine. Once Reflection sees Quicksilver has left the base, he and Surveilance would have evacuated. And once Surveilance spotted the initial missiles Reflection would have shielded them while they left.

Maybe after Quicksilver starts controlling the first few. It wouldn't make sense for them to start off with that because they've never seen him use his power on something like that. Catching bullets is one thing, catching missiles is another. 

I don't think that they'd really have the time to do any useful amount of evacuation, as for the shielding, I dunno. That's another one of those Epics that was just kind of put into the backlog. How do those mirrors actually work and what form/shape do they take?

Not really. I mean how long did it take you to think of the missile trick? Now, Arsenal, he had much more time, time that should be measured in years, to think of ways to counteract Quicksilver. One of us not thinking about putting that on an explosive plausible but with Arsenal? I'd say him not being over paranoid and going for the overkill would be stranger

Voidus' new ATTD list:

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Nighthound

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Nighthound

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Nighthound

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Change

Nighthound

Change

Change

Misses a dose of Lucentia and Timeport. :ph34r:

RE: GOOD - I'll see what I can do, but no promises, haha. 

No need to hurry. As I said, that's mostly for when you feel like it.

She'd still want to murder Arsenal and chop him into little pieces but she might at least forego dunking him in acid then.  :unsure:

Um, at least it's a little bit better? :huh: