Question 17

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

If he's interviewed by Autumn next, chances are good she'll write "Very annoying," "monumentally annoying," "please make him stop talking" on her notes. :P

The bright colors may have caused certain flashbacks. :ph34r: This also gives me the mental image of Jack looking over her shoulders and wondering what she writes in their sessions. :P

The bright colors may have caused certain flashbacks. :ph34r: This also gives me the mental image of Jack looking over her shoulders and wondering what she writes in their sessions. :P

Nothing so rude, that's for sure. :ph34r:

Edit: It'd depend on how Vondra reacts to his Reader interview, I think.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Well, Autumn needs to have a talk with Vondra first, so it might take a while until we get there anyway. :P

Alright then. Anyway, to answer your earlier question, I'm mostly just interested in getting him to rush out and try to fight some "bad guys." I'm not sure how close we are to finding Quicksilver, but...

Alright then. Anyway, to answer your earlier question, I'm mostly just interested in getting him to rush out and try to fight some "bad guys." I'm not sure how close we are to finding Quicksilver, but...

Not very close I think but he could also go knocking on doors politely asking if the people are hiding a terrorist. :P

Not so sure how good his chances of tracking down the cultists or pandas are. :ph34r:

Not very close I think but he could also go knocking on doors politely asking if the people are hiding a terrorist. :P

Not so sure how good his chances of tracking down the cultists or pandas are. :ph34r:

The Pandas won't be around much longer...

:ph34r:

Edited by Fatebreaker

I've read through the entirety of the Portland thread. Twice. I'd love to have a character there. Could I RP as a Batman toy, sent to assassinate a High Epic of the city?

Ooh, idea. Batman kills Lightwards. Lightwards resurrects. Lightwards kills Batman, and raises him as a Warrior.

We get to up Lightwards' insanity and add Batman to the ranks of his Warriors. What do you think? :P

I'd say yes, but Toymaker's soldiers are basically Lifeless. So your character would look like Batman, but wouldn't have any thoughts to speak of. He'd just…react. Like an extra in a sitcom. :P 

Vanilla characters are welcome, though, and they have far more interesting thoughts. 

Drat. And I'd already begun planning out a a dramatic, yet comedically effective point for him to say "I'm Batman." :D

I'll start thinking up a vanilla character, regardless.

I would never dream of making a rule against a vanilla character saying "I'm Batman" at a dramatic moment. :ph34r: 

And even if I wanted to outlaw that sort of thing, me playing with the Unicyclist and a superintelligent pug would kind of make me a hypocrite. :P 

This isn't going to turn into a Make Way For The New Villains situation, is it? :unsure:

Well, let's look at this logically. Would you put money on a group of pandas armed with spears and bows, or epics with high level explosives and fully automated weapons?

Plus, Blackhoof is right, Quicksilver has been around much longer. He destroyed a command post before the Panda ever showed up.

He just wants all his hard work and villainy to be appreciated. He got a new ominous black trench coat and Vondra didn't even mention it. He tried reaching out with a torture-gram, but he still has received a response...

Maybe my shipping goggles are on too tight, but that sounds suspiciously like flirting. :mellow:

I don't know who locked the last thread. But it sure wasn't me. :mellow:

Wasn't me either...  Weird.  

Comatose, I know this event happened (according to our RP timeline) well after Calamity and thus probably won't enter the RP proper. It is still extremely relevant. 

Judge Uses Taylor Swift Lyrics to Dismiss Lawsuit Against Taylor Swift

I saw that too!  When did our RP timeline say Calamity occurred again?  I think Taylor became an epic sometime after, so if it wasn't too long after, maybe this occured in the time before epics started causing too much chaos (didn't it take them like a year to show up?)

Anyways, sorry for being MIA lately.  It's gonna be difficult to keep up in the Question threads.  If you really need my attention, probably best to send a PM.  

Also, on the Portland front, when things settle down, I'd be totally game to play a vanilla.  Let me know if anyone has some suggestions.  

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone needed an extra character involved in something that's going one somewhere, or... something like that...

I haven't really participated in the RP for a long while, and I'm trying to find a way to get back into it. Doesn't matter what thread, or whether it's an Epic or a vanilla. I just need to do something. Please.  :mellow:

Wasn't me either...  Weird.  

I saw that too!  When did our RP timeline say Calamity occurred again?  I think Taylor became an epic sometime after, so if it wasn't too long after, maybe this occured in the time before epics started causing too much chaos (didn't it take them like a year to show up?)

Anyways, sorry for being MIA lately.  It's gonna be difficult to keep up in the Question threads.  If you really need my attention, probably best to send a PM.  

Also, on the Portland front, when things settle down, I'd be totally game to play a vanilla.  Let me know if anyone has some suggestions.  

Windrunner was the only one on at the time IIRC so it was probably him. Why I don't know but oh well :P

On the Batman Toy front I actually really like that idea and as a potential suggestion what if he started regaining 'memories' and personality of Batman once he's been resurrected. Epic power interactions can produce some weird effects so I think it's within the realms of justification.