Question 17

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Mysterious locker is mysterious :ph34r:

Voidus

Before or after he notices she's spying on them? I'll get a Streetwise post up soon hopefully with whichever you'd prefer, either noticing Neverthere first and then hurrying off to the meeting or just heading to the meeting.

Doesn't bother me much, I just figure that no matter what she does, he knows about her now and will want her. Streetwise seeing her or not is just icing on the cake, but isn't necessary to the kidnapping attempt.

Mashadar

Blackhoof, I would not mind having Gelliton attacked by Iconoclast, though if he meets her now while she's happy, there's very little chance of her joining his faction.

Okie dokie. He is very in demand at the moment, but I'm sure he can fit an attempt on her life into his busy schedule :P

We can discuss it further via PM, i think.

And to start off the new question, I give you....a Reader post! 

...what? No celebration? :P

Mek, you're up. 

Celebration usually entails applause. No one can applaud when they're too busy clenching their fists and hoping they can punch Reader.  <_<

He definitely had parades, of a sort.

Personally though, I suspect that these were not widely publicized and wouldn't have occurred in the latter part of his reign, when Big S's paranoia was at its peak.

The actual truth about Steelheart's parades being that he was simply too scared to go his friend's sleep over on his own. :P

Doesn't bother me much, I just figure that no matter what she does, he knows about her now and will want her. Streetwise seeing her or not is just icing on the cake, but isn't necessary to the kidnapping attempt.

Neverthere is really turning out to be popular, isn't she? Two kidnapping attempts at the same time. :ph34r:

gSHIj.png

Behold!

0361e5a7a83b898dfc685e4b2821776c.jpg

And to start off the new question, I give you....a Reader post! 

...what? No celebration? :P

Mek, you're up. 

Can we celebrate with a live Reader pinata? :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Fixed. 

I would say something about your love for pugs but i think the fact that you are Rping as one already says everything. :P

By the way, consider it established now that there are red headed female teleporters with an interest into cute girls and an Epic name abriviating to SS all over the world now, at least one of which is Shiny Sparkle's australian cousin. :ph34r:

Comatose, I know this event happened (according to our RP timeline) well after Calamity and thus probably won't enter the RP proper. It is still extremely relevant. 

Judge Uses Taylor Swift Lyrics to Dismiss Lawsuit Against Taylor Swift

Oh, sick burn! I would love to see his face upon hearing that statement.

By the way, this isn't exactly fresh news but while we are on the topic of Swift, she did release a new song a couple of months ago.

Edited by Edgedancer

Just to clarify, that interaction is now over. It was probably best to end it there, since it was about to move into details too mind-numbingly boring to comprehend.

There are other people that need to see Reader, right?

I'd say Frostfire is first on that list. Possibly Elsa afterwards, although I didn't hear much from her lately.

Any plans for Crush now?