I mean, I think we all kind of do when we write online. We rephrase our posts to have exactly the effect we want. That's just the real life equivalent.

Huh. Never thougt of it that way, but it really is the same thing.

Oh, and thank you everyone who said they also do it. Makes me feel a lot less crazy knowing Im not alone in doing that.

Edited by The Ninja Yodeler

Hey Slowswift, what WordPress format does your amazing blog use?

The Lovecraft Theme. :)

Edit, because double-posting is bad: Also, it has a new post! Yay! :P Do y'all think I should set up another RSS to a 17S blog, or just link it in my sig or something?

Edited by Slowswift

THIS. When I'm tired, I do it to people who are actually in the room, but who are participating in different conversations. And then people ask me if I'm all right when I actually let a couple of words of the conversation leak out. :wacko: I just need my sleep.

I think it says something about how awesome this place is when people talk about speaking with imaginary people, but act as if it's completely logical that Kaladin is obviously the person I'd be talking to. :D

• 3 weeks later...