Haven't you always wanted magic fish?

WeiryWriter

Wow! Thanks! 

Let's see now:

Definite spren interactions:

1. magic fish
  2. greatshells (is that what happens when they pupate? they acquire spren?)
  3. parshendi

Possible spren interactions

1. Shah Aimians
  2. Dysian Aimians
  3. Larkin

What am I missing?

Somehow I don't think Ryshadium do

Wow! Thanks! 

Let's see now:

Definite spren interactions:

1. magic fish
  2. greatshells (is that what happens when they pupate? they acquire spren?)
  3. parshendi

Possible spren interactions

1. Shah Aimians
  2. Dysian Aimians
  3. Larkin

What am I missing?

Somehow I don't think Ryshadium do

Eh, I'm inclined to think there is something going on with the Ryshadium, very likely spren-related.

Well this open a word of possibilities.

We already knew that the "moving islands" and the clasmfiend had spren so now this confirm the animal bond process was a normal thing and cast light in the parshendi forms. Really  well done take this upvote man you deserve tenfold =)

BS said that the clasmfiend had a unique kind of spren in the book, or at least that their only appeared when a clasmfiend died.

So what kind of spren bonded with a it, the same spren that bonded with Ryshadium and the moving island ? Diferent sprens ?

Another thing the parshendi could bond with this spren and evolve in The Parshizilla ? (Voidbring in the Shallan drawing, or a corrupted(Dalibar pure like vision) spren could make a normal clasmfiend into a terrible beast.=) 

My new pet theory is that Odium hijacked all this spren's bond and corrupted many beings into voidbringer. This would spare his investidure and make almost  inifinite army of creatures to do his dirt work. 

Another thing, do you guys remember the stange fish with red eyes in the purelake vision ? Guess what Odium corrupted spren in a purelake fish =)

Edited by Natans

My new pet theory is that Odium hijacked all this spren's bond and corrupted many beings into voidbringer. This would spare his investidure and make almost  inifinite army of creatures to do his dirt work. 

That's a really neat idea, but I really hope that won't come to pass. Mainly because I'm so tired of the man vs nature scenarios in the fantasy genre.

The thing is looks like a being gain a certain level of inteligence when they bond (Ryshadium maybe could be a good example).

If this come to pass Odium could control not a army of "animals" but a army of intelingents beings.

Until now we know that exist:

Thunderclast

Clasmfiend Like monster(probally)

Parshendi in "Odium form"

Purelake redeyes Fish

All of them could have a corrupted spren bond (very possible in my oppinion) but they aren't the only ceature in the Odium army.

We have the "midlenight essence" wolves that apparently don't fit this theory. =)

• Chaos locked this topic