Yeah! It's all black and sparkly, with a long-haired dachshund on the front that looks kind of like Leia. And then it's "signed" by her in a careful, scrawling print that deliberately disguises the actual handwriting. There's no return address on the envelope.

I suspect that my mother-in-law actually sent it. :lol:

That's awesome. :lol: A few Thanksgivings ago, Bruno slipped a disk in his back. He was fine after we took him to the vet the next day but we still got a get well soon card from a family friend's cats. It said something like "We all know cats rule and dogs drool, but it's no fun to be sick."

This was the same woman who, when she was put on pain meds after surgery, wrote my mom a thank you card for bringing her meals...while still on pain meds. :lol:

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

That's awesome. :lol: A few Thanksgivings ago, Bruno slipped a disk in his back. He was fine after we took him to the vet the next day but we still got a get well soon card from a family friend's cats. It said something like "We all know cats rule and dogs drool, but it's no fun to be sick."

This was the same woman who, when she was put on pain meds after surgery, wrote my mom a thank you card for bringing her meals...while still on pain meds. :lol:

I know how that feels.

From pain meds, of course.

Happy Guy Fawkes day, one and all!

Let's all wear masks and celebrate anarch--oh wait. Guy Fawkes wanted to install a Catholic theocracy.

Nevermind. We anarchists don't get a holiday after all. <_<:P

Well, if you stretch it a little, you can technically claim every day that hasn't already been claimed by one nation or another. Anarchy is partly (if I understand it correctly) the right to live how you see best without interference from any government, so every day that isn't already a national holiday is a day you can celebrate how you see fit! :P

Well, if you stretch it a little, you can technically claim every day that hasn't already been claimed by one nation or another. Anarchy is partly (if I understand it correctly) the right to live how you see best without interference from any government, so every day that isn't already a national holiday is a day you can celebrate how you see fit! :P

So we can pick just any random day out of the year? And then celebrate it on a different day every year? And sometimes twice in the same year, 'cause rules are for sissies? :P