It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, rebel spies managed to to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy....

Sorry, I'm just really really hyped for Star Wars (anyone else going December 17th?), and I saw the opportunity to make a clever cultural reference while ninja'ing everybody who wanted to make the next Random Stuff thread. :ph34r: So badchull.

Before the Random commences, I just have one question for you, the first viewer of this post.

If I pull that mask off, will you die?

Edited by Kipper

Do you think the random is your ally? You merely adopted the random. I was born in it. Raised by it. Moulded by it. I didn't even have a normal conversation until I was a man, and then it was NOTHING BUT JELLO.

just-batman-and-bane_o_736544.jpg

Speak of the Jello...and it shall appear.

Hmm, you don't fear the Random, you welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.

I'm pondering it. Of course, we could just be really random and start a Random Stuff VI thread!

Actually, "Random IV" is pronounced "Random Eggfruit."

We don't acknowledge Roman numerals here except on Easter, second Sundays of the month, and when you're on a train.

Actually, "Random IV" is pronounced "Random Eggfruit."

We don't acknowledge Roman numerals here except on Easter, second Sundays of the month, and when you're on a train.

I hate to be the rain on the party, but according to the Chaldean calendar, this is the second Sunday of the month.

I hate to be the rain on the party, but according to the Chaldean calendar, this is the second Sunday of the month.

But I can smell pudding, therefore the Chaldean calendar is to be followed only by sentient talking scallops. I am not a sentient talking scallop at this time of the month, therefore your argument is invalid.

I don't think you understand the Chaldean calendar very well...what are they teaching homeschool kids these days, anyway? If you are not a sentient [talking] scallop, how do you smell pudding? I was under the impression that only said scallops could smell pudding.

Was it a nice card, at least?

Yeah!  It's all black and sparkly, with a long-haired dachshund on the front that looks kind of like Leia.  And then it's "signed" by her in a careful, scrawling print that deliberately disguises the actual handwriting.  There's no return address on the envelope.

I suspect that my mother-in-law actually sent it.  :lol: