Podcast updates sporadically on iTunes

This has been going on for months, and I just don't understand why. iTunes lists the podcast. I'm subscribed. And up till a few months ago, it updated every week and fetched the new episode without problems.

Now, my subscribed podcasts all update but this one and one other (Rude Alchemy, for what it's worth). It constantly has the "exclamation" icon next to it, meaning "problem." When I click the icon, it says, "There was a problem downloading "Writing Excuses". [sic] An unknown error occurred (302). Please check that the URL is correct and the connection to the network is active and try again."

There's nothing wrong with my network(s). The URL is "http://www.writingexcuses.com/feed/podcast,"which works just fine and shows the expected XML document when I access it using a browser.

Does anyone know what's going on with this? It frequently skips episodes, and I just have to hope to catch it when it can see the URL to manually download the episodes, and it generally takes three or four clicks to get them to download. I get the exclamation icon the first few times.