The animation styles of Atlantis and Treasure Planet are VERY similar, and the two were made around the same time. The plots for the two of them are similar as well. Atlantis is about a journey to a legendary lost city in the sea, Treasure Planet is about a journey to a legendary lost planet.    

Oh, I completely forgot. :(

National Treasure would be fun. I actually didn't like How to Train Your Dragon 2. The original was very different from the books, but did it well. The second one just felt very cliche, but that didn't stop me from tearing up at some parts. The thing I hated most was the very poorly constructed villain. It totally makes sense that he can control dragons by waving a pole around and shouting, right?  <_< Ranting aside, it was okay, I guess, but I honestly prefer the original.

How about Pirates of the Caribbean?

Haha, make sure it's available for everyone since countries are different. Best bet is Netflix originals.

There's a chat service called like "rabbit" or something like that which lets you stream netflix, youtube, and probably others in a communal chat room of up to like 10 people. That would take care of any regional issues

There's a chat service called like "rabbit" or something like that which lets you stream netflix, youtube, and probably others in a communal chat room of up to like 10 people. That would take care of any regional issues

:o :o :o :o

Gonna go check this out