Ohhhh! This is awesome! I'm so in! Keep in mind that I probably won't be able to attend every week, but I'm pretty certain I won't be the only person with that problem. 

What chat? 

My vote is Nightmare Before Christmas.

Nightmare Before Christmas sounds good, I've never seen it before so this would be an interesting way to experience it for the first time.  :ph34r:

There's always Google Hangouts, but that uses email addresses, and so it would show our real names . . .

That's cool with me! I have a fake account on Google Hangouts anyway.  :ph34r:  It's a long story.  :P

You need to make an account on it if you want to get back in your room. You don't need emails or to make a new one, unless it goes 15 days without any chat.
I can set it up for all of us, but I'm not sure if I can assign moderator powers to people who aren't me.
Should I make it fully open, or password protected? If it was fully open, we run the risk of having non-members join.

I am also okay with chatzy. But if we do go down that route (and it's looking like we will) then I vote password protected. I'm not a huge fan of random trolls joining my chatrooms.  :mellow: Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. 

Then I went back, returned the t-shirt and asked for a refund.  :P

I'm assuming that this didn't happen again this week. Unless something comes up, this Saturday at 8 pm I will be watching Treasure Planet, one of the most underrated Disney movies of all time. I believe it is on Netflix. I'll be in the chat whether or not anyone else is. I'd love to have some of y'all join me! 

Rippleglyph and I were just talking about this over the weekend. We were both busy so we missed it, although it looks like we didn't miss anything anyway.

I'd like to participate this weekend, but I've already got plans, sorry guys. Treasure Island is a great movie though.