Credit to LarkoftheRiver for this awesome idea! :lol:

Every Saturday at 8:00 pm, eastern time. Us Sharders will get together on 17th shard chat a chatzy while watching the same movie at the same time, discussing it as we go along.

Here is the link to the room, and the password is m1stb0rn.

This thread is for voting on movies and other planning! No R rated, please.

Cast your votes here!

Edited by The Honor Spren

I've already pitched chatzy.

But do what you like, its your project now.

I thought it was a group project. I mean, I know it was your idea, but remember my whole "never letting go of the forum group hug storm claustrophobia" thing, so it's impossible to not do anything as a group! :P That made no sense, didn't it. I need to work on making sense.

No, honestly I'm not angry with you taking it, I'm just a bit sour on how you did it.

Asking me would have been the best way.

I'm too busy to run this right now, or take the thread. I would have handed it to you in a heartbeat.

I haven't been on much lately, but if you had sent me a pm before making the thread, I would have seen it.

A simple "hey, I know you came up with this, but you haven't done it yet, so can I?" goes a long way.

*facepalms* You're right. I really should have done that and I apologize.

Iv'e never used chatzy before. The process of creating one looks pretty simple, but would I have to be on there for it to be open, if I was the creator of it? Would there need to be a new one for each time someone else wants to join it? And I would need people's emails, correct?

If anyone knows, that would be great.

You need to make an account on it if you want to get back in your room. You don't need emails or to make a new one, unless it goes 15 days without any chat.

I can set it up for all of us, but I'm not sure if I can assign moderator powers to people who aren't me.

Should I make it fully open, or password protected? If it was fully open, we run the risk of having non-members join.

Edited by LarkoftheRiver

One of the reasons I hate living in Australia. I'd have to get up at midnight to do this, which my parents would never allow.

Wow. That sounded bitter.

Actually, depending on what time zone you're in, in Australia, You wold have to be up at somewhere between 10am-1pm the next day. (or is it the day before???) Actually, probably disregard my math, I'm awful at it, bu on the westernmost part of Australia, ts an exactly 12 hr time difference.  :) Would that be easier?

Edit: Should I make the chat or Lark?

Edited by The Honor Spren