wheel of time roleplay, anyone? (plot change, possible wolf pack?)

Kestrel

Small plots, I think. One or two other people per plot. I will do more than one so please pitch more ideas, even if there is another plot happening.

A bit leary of doing this because I'm only on book four, but ah well.

I have one small plot idea, wouldn't work with a huge group though.

My idea isn't much of a "plot," mainly a characters. The story with an Aes Sedai and her Warder would be great. Romantic or not, I have no preference (would effect Ajah though, so we'd have to decide right off the bat.)

I don't mind worldbuilding spoilers for the book, just not plot spoilers.

Edited by LarkoftheRiver

When it's fourteen, thousand page, books, I'd say it's a bit more of an issue than a benefit.  That is, unless you've got quite a bit of time to kill.

I'd probably die of a headache trying to keep track of all those noblemen again... Or just read book one and then skip to book 14.

Edit due to me tired.

Edited by Lord of the Lurkers

Fortunately I wasn't going to include any canon characters. Anything we need to reference in regards to nobles and stuff can easily be looked up, I guess. We might not even need it; we could set the rp so far back in the past it wouldn't matter too much.

• 3 weeks later...

So as the title states, I have a few ideas for a possible wolf pack that'll take place in the wot world, where the wolves have aes sedai ranks. Of course, it won't be linked canonly anywhere.

The rp will take place off site, I'll make a website if i get a few takers.