Feathertips and Featherblades

Yeah yeah, Lurth. We cool. You're a cool guy. No truce needed. Keep up the good work.

Oh pllllleeeeaaaaasssseeee Shroom. I turn people against you because you are lame and usck. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are a fungus, or the fact that you live in Australia. 

And well, the reason I haven't sicced them is because tormenting you is my job. I know you already hate-flirt with like everyone else and hate-cheat on me, but I am a faithful kismesis, which also makes me better than you. And you're already so terrible at this that it hardly takes any effort from me at all. Geting other people to help out is like asking for help on the tutorial level of a video game. Now if you presented some kind of challenge, maybe things would be different, but you don't, and you're my kismesis, so I can handle you on my own.

And like you said, kismeses don't kill each other. It's just in bad taste.

Anyone else think of this?

Anyone else think of this?

...okay that is just a little too perfect. Shroom agrees:

19:47     Shroom: Okay yeah that fits pretty well

19:48     Shroom: You may convey my begrudging respect to whomever posted that.

19:48     Shroom: ((i'm too good for them to actually go into that thread and address them though))

No one is surprised by his rudeness, of course.

19:49 Feather: Shroom tried to join my fanclub/cult thing

19:49 Shroom: Infiltrate

19:49 Shroom: I would have succeeded too if that kerj hadn't outed me as her MORTAL ENEMY

19:50 Shroom: kerj

19:50 Feather: Yeah, his entire stupid plan hinged upon me not saying a basic piece of information about the basics of our relationship

19:50 Feather: Obviously well thought out

19:50 Shroom: nah it was just incredibly lazy

19:51 Shroom: okay I changed my mind. your fanclub might have a chance against me

19:51 Shroom: i could die from laughing too hard

19:51 Shroom: IT MIGHT JUST HAPPEN

For those curious, the idea of a kismesis comes from Homestuck. It's blackrom, and it's the same idea that I use when talking about black shipping. Like say... Kaladin and Adolin early in WoR.

(Also, I was hoping he'd get mad and respond, but Shroom isn't actually Australian. He's a kiwi who gets upset when you call him Australian. So I do. At every possible opportunity.)

Calling a noble Kiwi a, descendent of convicts, Australian is the most heinous insult imaginable. For that Feather you have earned my eternal pity for such a foolish error. Calling on all one other Kiwi ( pretty sure there is another Kiwi somewhere on this site ) we must defend our brother/sister from this pitiful room of feathers she calls a cult.

Calling a noble Kiwi a, descendent of convicts, Australian is the most heinous insult imaginable. For that Feather you have earned my eternal pity for such a foolish error. Calling on all one other Kiwi ( pretty sure there is another Kiwi somewhere on this site ) we must defend our brother/sister from this pitiful room of feathers she calls a cult.

I don't think she meant any true offense good person.

Mmm. Kiwis. Kiwifruits are good. Therefore, Kiwis are good. Must be on side of good.

Fellow something-or-others, I will join you in your brave rebellion against the be-feathered hordes! I will defend our poor Eumycotic friend from the evil attacks of vaguely defined evil persons! I will eat lots of kiwifruits!

Wait, you do pay people in kiwifruits right? If you don't, do. I require kiwifruits.

Edited by PorridgeBrick

Mmm. Kiwis. Kiwi fruits are good. Therefore, Kiwis are good. Must be on side of good.

Fellow something-or-others, I will join you in your brave rebellion against the be-feathered hordes! I will defend our poor Eumycotic friend from the evil attacks of vaguely defined evil persons! I will eat lots of Kiwi fruits!

Wait, you do pay people in Kiwi fruits right? If you don't, do. I require Kiwi fruits.

Wait... Is Shroom gaining followers off of Feather's thread?

Hang on, you mean to say you don't. What else is there to pay people with?

Mwahahaha watch in terror FeatherWriter as our rebellion grows in strength! First the Feather peoples! Then the world!

Edit: might have forgotten the name of the one we are rebelling against.

Because soon she will be nothing but a feather in the storm of righteousness we shall summon! Mwahahahaha!!

Edited by CrystalBodies

*Turns to the Featherblades and begins to speak*

Featherblades, Feathertips, and assorted Feathermancers (plus one Featherfarmer)

I may not be one of you, nor may I have any desire to join your ranks, but today we have met a great foe. The name we know him by is Shroom. He has insulted your Lady Feather multiple times across many places in the great expanse known as the internet. He has insulted her bravery, her loyalty and her followers. He has insulted here in her very own thread.

WILL YOU STAND FOR THIS?!?!

Even now his forces grow. He has amassed followers with promises of kiwifruits, and others who flock to him simply to oppose Feather, but he is no true leader.

His followers require bribes and the others join him in fear of Feather, and the Featherblades! You loyal followers are the bane of people such as he. He and his followers are cowards, and they deserve to be smitten by your righteous wrath. All we simply need to do is march outside this throne room and vanquish the forces of evil. With Featherspears, Featherblades, and assorted fungicides we shall destroy this enemy.

Every minute we wait is another minute these enemies draw breath. I may not be one of you, nor do I share your same sentiments about Feather all the time, but in this case she must be defended, and I will not back down.

I cannot guarantee you victory, nor can I guarantee that you will have glory, but I promise you that this thread, will be a thread to remember.

FOR VICTORY AND HONOR!!

*Summons a blue Shardshield, and a tan Shardblade, then proceeds to march outside of the throne room*

Edited by Lurthemir

Lurth, you are now an honorary Featherclan member. That was a great speech. But it's Feathertips not Featherspears.

Featherwarriors, this outsider of the name of Lurth has delivered a powerful speech and rallied us. Stand and defend our Mistress! We shall not stand for this behavior, it shall be crushed. Shroom, take your Aussie friends and cleanest his thread of yourselves or face the wrath of all the Feathertroops combined. Strength and Freedom! *Feather salute.

Shroom, gaining following in my thread? I will not stand for this sacrilige. 

*sits back on throne and crosses legs*

Go, my faithful servants. Destroy all who swear allegiance to my sworn foe. Leave no blasphemers standing. Use your tools of sad fanfic and tragic headcanons. Write the essays which need to be written in order to decimate them. My reign of terror as fandom monster is at hand and I will not allow any sort of rebellion against my rightful tyranny.

But leave Shroom untouched. He's mine.

(I suppose it's not too weird to tell y'all where the FNCC chat is, if you'd like to pop in. Friday's when things are really hopping, though there's pretty much people in there all the time. It's kind of the tumblr fandom's zone though, so we're rather different from the 17S crowd. http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23cfsbf&server=irc.mibbit.net )