Feathertips and Featherblades

*Walks briskly into Feather's throne room.*

Brightlady Feather!

This fighting has been tiring on the both of us. There have been words tossed, Shardblades and a highstorm summoned, a nyan-cat and spear casualty, the wall was cut apart,(My bad) and there is a pepper shaker missing from table 3 in the mess.

Since I've been away I've also noticed that we share similar views on certain Stormlight characters. (You might be a bit more enthusiastic than me on those though)

*takes a small step forward*

So I propose a truce.

An end to this fighting would allow the both of us to refocus our efforts on convincing the 17th Shard of Renarin's innate awesomeness among other things.

(Note that this is by no means a capitulation of Lurthemir to the Featherblades, nor is it in any way, shape, or form an offer to join the Featherblades.)

Edited by Lurthemir

Welcome Ashiok. The Featherclan has expanded even further.

This is the list I have currently, correct me if I'm wrong:

Feathertips: Mailliw73 (Captain/Founder), lwd24evr (Sergeant)

Featherblades: Natans (Captain/Founder), Pinpoint, TheShogun, Khyrindor

Featherbows: Quiver (Captain)

Feathermancers: Joe

Featherfarmers: Ashiok

Edited by Mailliw73

Hello I am what is known in some circles as "the FeatherWriter's biggest fan" and I would like to join this totally radical cult, for completely honest reasons. May I join this wonderful fanclub?

I am friend. Honest. There is no deceptiveness here and I harbour negative hostility for the great and wonderful Feather Writer. Big fan, yes absolutely.

what exactly would I have to do?

Is this a legally binding contract?

If you wish to Join Our Ranks, Simply Ask one of the Captains, Or Equivalent Ranks, If you can Join. They'll always say Yes.

Hello I am what is known in some circles as "the FeatherWriter's biggest fan" and I would like to join this totally radical cult, for completely honest reasons. May I join this wonderful fanclub? ... I am friend. Honest. There is no deceptiveness here and I harbour negative hostility for the great and wonderful Feather Writer. Big fan, yes absolutely.

Welcome! What Group would you Like to Join? I personally Reccomend the Feathermancers. We get access to Featherbinding and Feathermancy. FOUL MONSTER!!! You attempted to Gain Access to This Thread Using Trickery And Guile? How Dare you Malign the Name of Our Lady!

Edited by Hello. My name is Joe

HOLD UP.

SHROOM YOU GET YOUR GROOS NASTY KERJISH FACE OUT OF MY FANCLUB THIS INSTANT BEFORE I SMITE YOU. YOU USCK AND I AHTE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AWFUL AND MY SWORN RIVAL FOREVER. JUST SHUDDUM AND STOP LEAKING STUPIDITY EVERYWHERE LIKE A BROKEN MORON FAUCET, YOU WORTHLESS FUNGUS.

...the only problem is that nobody on 17S knows about our eternal rivalry because you never freaking post over here and you only ever get on tumblr and the cosmere chats you ksjkleksjlkjkslj;eiowhsdflkjeslkerk.

*coughs*

Featherblades, allow me to introduce Shroom. Also known as RenegadeShroom, also known as InsurrectionistFungus. He is my kismesis which basically means we hate each other with the passion of a thousand suns and we also have our own dumb language that consists of both of us ironically using each other's typos. It's a very complicated sort of mutual rivalry that consists of a lot of dumb insults and lots and lots of capslock. I do have copious amounts of evidence showing how horribly lame and completely worthless he is though over on tumblr of course.

Now that introductions are out of the way. SHROOM GET OUT OF HERE. YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE. COMING INTO MY THREAD. THE FEATHERBLADES WILL DESTROY YOU. AND IT WILL BE AMUSING TO WATCH.

Welcome Ashiok. The Featherclan has expanded even further.

This is the list I have currently, correct me if I'm wrong:

Feathertips: Mailliw73 (Captain/Founder), lwd24evr (Sergeant)

Featherblades: Natans (Captain/Founder), Pinpoint, TheShogun

Featherbows: Quiver (Captain)

Feathermancers: Joe

Featherfarmers: Ashiok

I am the Captain and Founder of the Feathermancers. But we don't use the Term Captain, Our chain of Command goes;

Lady Feather (FeatherWriter)

The FeatherBorn (Me. Or Joe. Which ever one is the dude who Posted this Comment.

The Feather Knights (...)

The Featherings (...)

The Featherbinders (...).

As the Featherborn, I have full access to all of My ladies Magical Arts.

GASP!!! I had not Realized that He was one of the Foul FeatherBurners My Lady! I beg your Forgiveness and Ask that I might Smite him for thee.

Edited by Hello. My name is Joe

18:27 Feather: I am outing you as a kerj to the featherblades

18:27 Feather: They're going to kill u

18:27 Feather: And I will laugh

18:27 Shroom: PUHLEASE

18:28 Shroom: hahhahaha

18:29 Shroom : Your little cult is hilarious though.

18:29 Shroom: I am very threatened and afraid!

18:34 Shroom: Are you effortposting about my greatness?

18:34 Shroom: This is the only logical conclusion to draw from your extended silence in and viewing of that thread.

18:35 Feather: shuddum

18:35 Shroom: You're going to wax poetic about how awesome I am.

18:50 Shroom: Awww, Feather, look you made this whole effortpost about me! DAWWW

18:50 Shroom: (totes adorbs that your cult thinks they can destroy me)

See, Shroom, now your kerj-ishness is revealed to all!

I'll have you know that I was a perfectly sweet and nice fungus until Feather decided to be incredibly horrible fungus-racist. You've done it again, Feather! You've turned another group of people against me just because I'm a fungus! D;

Now that introductions are out of the way. SHROOM GET OUT OF HERE. YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE. COMING INTO MY THREAD. THE FEATHERBLADES WILL DESTROY YOU. AND IT WILL BE AMUSING TO WATCH.

The only thing amusing about it will be watching your little cult flail their sticks at me in an attempt to be threatening! (so threat. such terror. wow.)

I mean, psht, if you really thought they could destroy, you wouldn't have sicced 'em on me. One does not kill or allow the killing of one's kismesis, after all!

*Looks around at the strange scene developing in the throne room after reading everything Feather posted about Shroom*

So Feather, it appears you and I could work out that truce I mentioned now right?

Edited by Lurthemir

*Looks around at the strange scene developing in the throne room after reading everything Feather posted about Shroom*

So Feather, it appears you and I could work out that truce I mentioned now right?

Yeah yeah, Lurth. We cool. You're a cool guy. No truce needed. Keep up the good work.

I'll have you know that I was a perfectly sweet and nice fungus until Feather decided to be incredibly horrible fungus-racist. You've done it again, Feather! You've turned another group of people against me just because I'm a fungus! D;

The only thing amusing about it will be watching your little cult flail their sticks at me in an attempt to be threatening! (so threat. such terror. wow.)

I mean, psht, if you really thought they could destroy, you wouldn't have sicced 'em on me. One does not kill or allow the killing of one's kismesis, after all!

Oh pllllleeeeaaaaasssseeee Shroom. I turn people against you because you are lame and usck. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are a fungus, or the fact that you live in Australia. 

And well, the reason I haven't sicced them is because tormenting you is my job. I know you already hate-flirt with like everyone else and hate-cheat on me, but I am a faithful kismesis, which also makes me better than you. And you're already so terrible at this that it hardly takes any effort from me at all. Geting other people to help out is like asking for help on the tutorial level of a video game. Now if you presented some kind of challenge, maybe things would be different, but you don't, and you're my kismesis, so I can handle you on my own.

And like you said, kismeses don't kill each other. It's just in bad taste.