Feathertips and Featherblades

Also welcome to you, Shogun. I really like your business card, would you mind making one for each group? :) Though, I am not the captain of the Featherblades. That is Captain Natans. The Feathertips spearmen are mine to command.

Since I'm lazy (and since I have a lot of things to do), let me share with you the template for these business cards, here.

(the actual template is on page 2)

Also, you can get these for free apparently, as long as you pay S+H!

Can I just say this thread gives me great amusement?  You poor unfortunate souls, to be ensnared by the Fandom Monster, don't you know she is evil? (although who am I to judge based on morality, and anyway if you weren't under her sway where would my amusement come from? Mahahaha!)

I wonder though, do you all have feathers that piercing your body, though which you are able to communicate with your mistress a la hemalurgy/Ruin?

Weiry. If you are going to be my also-evil twin, you cannot come and attempt to sway my brainwashed cult members loyal team of bodyguards away from me. Rude. 

Who said I was trying to steal your bodyguards?  Like that would even work.  Anyone this far gone has absolutely no chance of breaking free from your hold.  (And how do you know I was testing for traitor-spies i.e. the kandra or a certain member of the Brown Ajah? it would reflect poorly on me if I did not do my best to protect my even-more-evil-twin)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This Thread.

Scares Me.

More than You Know.

Feather.

Soon the FEATHERSTORM shall come, and the Featherclasts, Featherforms, and other assorted VoidFeathers shall desolate 90% of the fandom.

What have you done Feather... what have you done?

Edited by Lurthemir

There is little I can do now little one. You are lost to the Featherdom, the Featherland, the... well whatever you call this place.

Feather, I trust you will not use this power lightly. I do appreciate you Feather, but this, this scares me.

Edited by Lurthemir

Hey, I've made it no secret that I'm a 100% evil and seek to cause distress and suffering using everyone's favorite characters against them. If people want to help me out with that in hopes of being spared on the day of my great and terrible retribuion, well, who am I to stop them? I am the fandom monster after all.

(On a more serious note, I'll remind y'all that I had nothing to do with this starting up. The Featherblades formed themselves independently and then later told me what was going on, haha. I am bad at keeping up with even things that directly involve me. Underneath it all, I'm still a little weirded by the idea that people think I'm cool enough to have a fanclub/guard detail/cult. I am a dork, y'all. I do not deserve this kind of treatment by a faint breeze or a stormwind. I'm just one of the fans, like y'all.)

((Wow I used "y'all" a lot. Can you tell I'm back home in Texas for the summer?)