Feathertips and Featherblades

Congratulations on the promotion, at least until Ruin emerges from his shard pool to take possession of your body, enslave your soul, and make you a part of the spiked legions that will hasten this and every other world down the path of entropy : )

Does this mean you know what the higher metal hemalurgic spikes do?!?

Subtle methods? Like whispering in the ears of your followers, guiding their actions by appearing to them as hallucinations of religious figures and family members, and telling them to kill?

Is Lady Feather an evil shard?!? I'm supposed to be a good guy!

Edited by Quiver

I'm torn between my pathological need for the sort of focus and direction in life that can only be provided by a charismatic, cult-like individual, and my desire to be a superhero. I guess I should ask myself what you would do...

So... Uh... *Blessing of the Quills*

EDIT Oh, of course! A superhero who is in a cult! Obvious solution, and a good way to promote the fellowship of Lady Feather. 

Edited by Quiver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What theories are those, Captain Quiver? They sound absolutely dreadful.

Welcome, Joe, the Feathermancers will be an invaluable addition to our team.

Also welcome to you, Shogun. I really like your business card, would you mind making one for each group? :) Though, I am not the captain of the Featherblades. That is Captain Natans. The Feathertips spearmen are mine to command.