Feathertips and Featherblades

Nay. Jasnah are supposed to be Amaram engament. So Kaladin must take revenge in Amaram gaining the love of Jasnah ;)

Just joking. I like this love triangle scenario becuase now Shallan and Renarin will have a solid reason to spend some quality time together. =)

Hey guys. Hey guys do you remember that part where Shallan offered to marry Renarin? Because I don't know if you maybe didn't catch the part where Shallan OFFERED TO MARRY RENARIN.

“Brightness, I have to ask. Why Adolin? Why not the younger son? I—I have nothing to offer Adolin, or the house.”

Wow, yeah remember that time that my ship got mentioned in canon as a marraige proposal? That was a cool thing. I think that part was my favorite part. I have this one favorite part of the reading and it was the part where Shallan offered to marry Renarin. That was a cool part.

Wow. So cool. My favorite. Shallan. Renarin proposal. Wow.

Okay but more seriously, I'm up for whatever Brandon throws at us, because he hasn't disappointed yet. Really the thing that I was more disappointed at was the fact that apparently Danlan and Adolin didn't work out. (I really like Danlan, and I hope she sticks around.) Betrothed without ever meeting is far from madly in love and gazing starrily into each other's eyes, and if I know anything about Brandon, we've got a long, drama filled road between us and even that distant hypothetical.

Now... if I can stop writing keteks for five seconds...

Edited by FeatherWriter

WHOA HEY. BACK AWAY THERE, SYLVIE MANSEN. THERE WILL BE NO OVERRIDES, UPGRADES, OR REPROGRAMMING WITHOUT MY SAY SO. MARSHAL ZHUUUUU, MY FANBASE IS TRYING TO REPROGRAM ME! HELP!

Anyway, Shallarin fanarts are very good resetters. Like this one that dragoninatrenchcoat drew for me last night! 

tumblr_mz6bstDxMC1rzokvpo1_500.png

BABIES WITH FLOWER CROWNS HOW ADORABLE. (Also, Renarin is smiling! *melts*)

Oh, and keep an eye on the Fanfic fanclub thread. I will have an announcement to make in a little bit, hehehe.

It's for your own good, Lady Feather. If well drawn fan art is enough to make you caps lock squeal, who knows[/] what canon Shallarin would do!

And thanks for the fictions. I'm saying it here since I haven't read either of them yet, and want to save my fan club post for my "These are good and this is why" reaction.

If you don't mind my asking, how many sessions behind are you?

I have to agree with what...uh... Joe(why does it sound stranger abbreviating his name to that than yours to Feather?) said in the thread. Transcribed things are fun to read, but I imagine they take time, so I'm just curious about how many you've done vs how many are posted.

(Maybe I should have asked that in the fan club and left this thread open as 'suggestions for what we should reprogram Feather with'. Again, I wanted to save the fan club post for relevance.)

I actually just counted to see how many behind I was and started consolidating them to edit. We as a group have finished Act 2. The main action sequence finishes by Session 20, with a 2-session conclusion on the end. Then we have a more lighthearted intermission that's one session long (it was actually 2, but I'm combining them because they were kinda short.) So, the last finished session is #23. 

It's worth noting that we've been playing a lot over the holiday break, so I've fallen behind quite a bit, also I've been working on the secret santa fic, so I haven't been transcribing. I should catch back up here pretty soon. 

As an easily influenced power mad despot with deep physcological and social issues individual who is willing to embrace the truth when it's staring him in the face, I want to thank the Lady Feather for her publication of the Sydney Scroungers so far. In particular, I wish to thank her for the divine revelation that is the Assembly of True Judgement.

Lady Feather, shall you lead us in rapturous praise of our Most Holy Reptilords?

(I'm creating a magic system which can easily form cults, and found the Assembly the most interesting part of your Sydney Scrounger pitch. Is this conversion really that surprising?)

(And on a wholly unrelated, but equally presumptuous note... I was wondering, given your Secret Santa cosemere fic, are you amenable to taking fiction requests? Or do you prefer working off your own prompts, except for special occasions?)

Edited by Quiver

I've said before that my ketek for the Assembly is my favorite ketek I've ever written, right? Of course, I cannot take credit for the awesomeness that is the Assembly, as that is 600% Gavin's fault.

Hallowed come the Judges. All hail the Prophets, long may they see our fall.

As for requests, I don't usually take them. As you can see from that fic, the ideas that I work best off of are usually my own, not to mention I usually have so many projects of my own in queue (Sydney Scroungers because I am so very far behind right now, getting back to A Strange Mix of Both, oh yeah I have my own novel that I'm supposed to be writing...) that it's just not really feasible to set that aside to write other people's requests. You could always pitch me though, who knows? I might get inspired from your suggestion!

Hallowed come the Judges.

(Start a social group for the Assembly. You know you want to.)

I doubt it, I'm not every inspiring, it was just a moment of mild curiosity. When you mention the novel though, are you talking about VanaLen, or is this a different project completely? Again, if you don't mind my asking, since it may be a little prying of me, and I think I've thoroughly hijacked this topic for the last page or two. (Er... sorry about that.)

*overwhelming sense of shame and embarrassment that the first thing you think of with my novel is that crazy non-canon ship* I will end Fruity for her crazy shipping corrupting the rest of my fandom and making me write the thing. I will end her. Yes, the novel I was talking about is Called Forth, the novel that Vanaline and Len are from. 

(Shhh, don't apologize. I like talking about stuff!)

Congratulations on reaching 100 replies in your fan club! I'd have said it there, but I want to save posting there for my Fangirl critique.

As for here... Don't be too harsh on Fruity. What fandom came resist the siren call of crack pairings? I wasn't sure I remembered the title correctly, which was why I didn't use it. Mind if I ask how that project is going?

EDIT Actually, um... small problem. I was reading Fangirl through your tumblr and there seems to be something wrong with it. Part 13 just sort of... cuts off mid-sentance during Bruce's explanation of what might have happened. I don't know if this is just a fault with my computer, which is why I'm mentioning it, but, on the chance that it could be tumblr related, I thought you might want to know.

Mini-review for it so far is that I like it. Stark in particular seems very close to RDJ's version.

Edited by Quiver

So, if Lady Feather is the Broken One, does that make us her Heralds or her Fools?

Feather Radiants? Featherbringers?

Which makes the magic Featherbinding or Feathercasting.

That really is a versatile username you have, Lady Feather.

Edited by Quiver

At ease, loyal followers, for I have come... to show off a bit. Hehehe. *pushes hair back so that the spikes catch the light* I figure I don't need to make a fuss about being promoted in other boards, but my bodyguards ought to know that I have become somewhat of a more important person. 

I gotta say, that gold username is lovely to see everywhere. C;