I am theFallGuy

Guest theFallGuy

Guest theFallGuy

I am theFallGuy.  I was created for the purpose of being trashed and downvoted.  Please downvote this post.  I wish to achieve a -100 reputation.  I am theFallGuy.

And who are behind this Avatar of Down-votingness?

Also, you should make like 10 double-posts or something, so that we can get you enough downvotes.

EDIT: Um, why do I deserve a down-vote? Do what you will with my posts outside of this thread, but here I'd rather see you use your quota on theFallGuy.

EDIT 2: Ah thanks to the one up-voting me again. I assume it might have been a mistake since this post is located just under theFallGuy's first post. But I am rather defensive about my up-votes, so please try to avoid doing so by mistake, guys! (Though, if it is warranted, feel free to knock yourselves out!).

Edited by Aether

Guest theFallGuy

I know not what you mean, Aether.  I am what I am.  Need I be created by another active user?  Could I not simply have been a curious lurker who read this thread?

Guest theFallGuy

It's Catquisitir!! :angry:

Catquisitor, indeed!  Show me your eye spikes! Show me your power!  You are merely a shoddy mechanical device coated with the skin of a feral alley cat!  You can't even spell your own breed!

Edited by theFallGuy

Catquisitor, indeed!  Show me your eye spikes! Show me your power!  You are merely a shoddy mechanical device coated with the skin of a feral alley cat!  You can't even spell your own breed!

Vile defamation! As you can see from my obviously-not-edited post, you obviously put letters in my mouth and changed the spelling yourself!

Guest theFallGuy

Vile defamation! As you can see from my obviously-not-edited post, you obviously put letters in my mouth and changed the spelling yourself!

Your edit only verifies my claim to superiority over you!

Guest theFallGuy

Witchcraft! Burn downvote the witch!

I blow my nose at you, so-called mechanical cat! You and all your silly cosmerian Catquisitirs!  Go and boil your bottoms. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Edited by theFallGuy

Guest theFallGuy

I find myself disappointed that post #17 has been downvoted more than posts 6, 8, 11, and 14.  Ye crusty botches of nature.  Thine odiferous stench doth offend me. 

Edited by theFallGuy