For the first time in a long while, I am reclaiming my House. I am Kendrick Erikell (and glad to not have to be a Heron again, no offense Wyrm, but I started as an Erikell, and I'd like to stay Erikell.)

Kendrick Erikell works for the Canton of Finance. He doesn't want to be outdone by Wyrm bloody Heron, of all people, and so he has decided to accept admission into the Steel Ministry. (No, it's certainly not because of the looming Steel Inquisitor cheerfully sharpening his obsidian knife in the corner, why did you ask?)

...Life's hard when your cousin is far too enthusiastic about his job and you aren't. Family pride, Heron-Erikell rivalry and all that; such is a noble's life.

Just someone please remind me I'm actually playing this game, yeah? ><

Edited by Kasimir

For the first time in a long while, I am reclaiming my House. I am Kendrick Erikell (and glad to not have to be a Heron again, no offense Wyrm, but I started as an Erikell, and I'd like to stay Erikell.)

Kendrick Erikell works for the Canton of Finance. He doesn't want to be outdone by Wurum bloody Heron, of all people, and so he has decided to accept admission into the Steel Ministry. (No, it's certainly not because of the looming Steel Inquisitor cheerfully sharpening his obsidian knife in the corner, why did you ask?)

...Life's hard when your cousin is far too enthusiastic about his job and you aren't. Family pride, Heron-Erikell rivalry and all that; such is a noble's life.

Just someone please remind me I'm actually playing this game, yeah? ><

Will do. And is now sad I am not playing. You better play more games than this one!

Will do. And is now sad I am not playing. You better play more games than this one!

Clearly, the solution is to play more games you are not playing. Is that the take-home lesson of today? :P

inb4 I forget I signed up for this game and get killed due to inactivity :P

Dang it, some old school faces are coming back for this game and I have to sit it out as the impartial Mod. :P 

Just making sure everyone is aware what's going on as far as authority goes for this game. If anyone has an issue this game, feel free to approach either myself or Gamma and we'll be sure to get it sorted out. 

Also, Gamma, if you have a spec doc or if you're combining it with the dead doc, hit me up with the link whenever you set it up!

Clearly, the solution is to play more games you are not playing. Is that the take-home lesson of today? :P

inb4 I forget I signed up for this game and get killed due to inactivity :P

I'll just have to ninja signup to the games you join. Once I have the time.

Oh, I remember that conversation...

Well, I remember having that conversation anyway. What were the details again?

That if Maill brings me the head of Hael then he gets an Odium-infused, Mashadar-possessed stuffed panda in trade.  Also Maill, I want the head empty but intact.  I need Wyrms brain as well but I'll collect that myself.

Edited by Alvron