written%2Bin%2Bsteel2.jpg

This was the 'invitation' being sent out to all of those who have earned notice or been deemed worthy. Only half of the invited are expected to return willingly, Grim knew. The ones that didn't would just be used in the required initiation rituals.

Game Rules:

Standard Mid Range Elimination game. 48 hour Cycles that consist of Day & Night combined. Lynches will happen first, then Metal Actions/Skaa Kill.

This game will have NO PMs allowed between players at any time.

The Skaa: A group of infiltrators who are trying to learn the secret of The Inquisitors and destroy them from within. The Skaa decide who gets to make their Kill each Cycle. Using a kill action will replace your Metal Action for the Cycle. You win when you outnumber the Inquisitors.
The Skaa (Eliminators) have a secret Doc to conspire in.

Allomantic Roles: You have gained great blessings from the Lord Ruler, in your increased Allomantic strengths, but even metals don’t last forever. Each Role will have a Limited Number of Charges of metal they can use each game. There will be no way to replenish these numbers. The distribution and number of uses of each role will depend on the number of players that sign-up.

Pewter: Makes you stronger and increases your endurance. Burning it at night protects you from one attack. Does not save from lynches.

Tin: Enhances your senses, and with heightened hearing and being able to see through the mists at night, nobody is able to sneak up on you. You are told who targeted you during the Night, if anybody did. (if multiple people target you, you will be told of one of them at random)

Steel: With strength and precision, you are able to kill even an Inquisitor with your coinshot powers.  

Iron: You do what a Lurcher does best, and you protect your target from one attack at Night. You can not protect yourself.  

Bronze: Detect if your target used a metal action, what they were burning, and if they targeted somebody,. But not the identity of who they were targeting. No alignment revealed.

Copper: Coppercloud yourself and one target, making you immune to emotional allomancy and bronze.

Brass: Sooth a target, role-blocking their metal-action. Does not prevent the Skaa kill.

Zinc. Riot a player, re-directing their metal action to a target of your choosing.Does not affect the skaa kill.

Gold: The introspective nature of Gold allows you to see what actions you were targeted with the turn you burn it. You will be told up to two actions you were targeted with, if any, but not from whom the actions came from.  

Atium: The ultimate metal, letting you see a few moments into the future, giving you the ultimate advantage in battle. You are nigh invincible when burning Atium, and a deadly sight for any enemies nearby. You become immune to all actions used against you and kill everybody who targeted you with an action.

Sign-ups will last a week, until sometime on Sunday, October 18th!

Quick Links:

Edited by Alvron

Updates/Clarifications
-Rioting players burning Metals that don't have targets other than themselves will still burn their Metal, (just will do so fervently), and still just target themselves.

-Soothing a player -- while techinically taking place at the same time on the stack -- would prevent the targeted player from using their metal action, and thus not use up a use of their role.

-Atium may or may not actually be added into the game, based entirely on the GM's whims and own discretion. It would take place before all other actions and kill anybody targeting them while burning it. 

-Metals can not be passed between players nor will there be any sort of mechanic that would let people restore their uses. You're not fully trusted Inquisitors yet! :ph34r:

Player List

1. Wyrmhero - Wyrm Heron
  2. IrulelikeSTINK - No Name
  3. Alvom Halbin - Andierre Reynaud
  4. RippleGylf - Marie Lepinceau
  5. Venture Mistborn - Maxisum
  6. Orlok - Locke Tekiel
  7. Winter Cloud - Sophia Erikell
  8. Mailliw73 - Milon Bulvier
  9. Araris Valerian - Arad Penrod
  10. Alvron - Jak
  11. Creccio - Inor Haze
  12. The Honey Badger - Dagbert Honerion
  13. TheMightyLopen - Kellam Lyre
  14. polkinghornbd - Elijah
  15. Nicocoberru - Coco
  16. Alfa - Ashbringer Fadraux
  17. Kasimir - Koschei Jerzy
  18. Phattemer - Axies
  19. Kipper - Kipper
  20. Clanky - Lan
  21. Sart - Mar
  22. Shallan - Citona Vinid
  23. The Only Joe - Joel Tormander
  24. Zephrer - Serech of House Huxer
  25. Meandbooks - Ailyth
  26. Deathclutch10 - Shi Kuratchi
Edited by Gamma Fiend

Player List

1. YOUIt

2358081.jpg

ME? Well, if you insist... :PThough not sure why Lord Kitchener is now an Obligator...

Wyrm Heron is ready to do his duty for The Final Empire. He's ready to keep the nobility in line, slay the heretics and keep those stupid skaa where they belong. Plus, it's more interesting than his old job in the Canton of Finance. A little bit of enacting retribution on those breaking TLR's laws seems a lot more fun than adding up ledgers and so on.

Small question: Will we be told if bonus metals are added, or will it all be secret?

Edited by Wyrmhero

Sophia Erikell took a glance at the invite and smiled. She knew it. She packed up a small bag- what would she need? Gowns? Evil Cloaks TM? She decided on an Evil CloakTM. Sophia scribbled a quick note to the House Lord and ran out of the keep, whistling nonchalantly. 

Going to be an Inquisitor, going to be an inquisitor! 

She hadn't expected this, but, who expected the Steel Inquisition anyway?

Marie Lepinceau joining. Also, why do we never see any female inquisitors?

Brandon confirmed somewhere that there were female inquisitors among the group that <redacted> had the big <redacted> with near the end of <redacted>. He just felt it would be distracting to draw attention to their gender.

Also, I don't know if I'll be joining this game yet or just spectating.

I'm not the only one who decoded what it said in the Steel Alphabet am I?

Not sure If I'm signing up yet.

No, you're not the only one.  I did it not long after the thread opened.  I was hoping there was a special secret that would give the first to decode it a prize.  I'm not going to say whether or not Gamma rewarded/punished me. :ph34r:

Jak is signing up.

Edited by Alvron

No, you're not the only one.  I did it not long after the thread opened.  I was hoping there was a special secret that would give the first to decode it a prize.  I'm not going to say whether or not Gamma rewarded/punished me. :ph34r:

See, I was planning on getting around to it eventually, but then you go say that... I'm guessing the 2nd half is what I'd expect it to say having translated the first half?