Vending Machine: Sanderson edition (game)

1 hour ago, Shard of Reading said:

Gets 39 gallons of sea salt.

The machine remains motionless, waiting for a trade that didn't come. Perhaps it wonders if it has been forsaken, for why else would the chain of trades have halted? It waits... and waits... and waits.

An hour passes, and the machine decides that maybe it is being traded 'nothing'. Deep within itself, the machine knows that this is flimsy reasoning, that the more likely explanation is that the unspoken agreement for each transaction to be followed up with another has been forgotten. Still, it is a hope, and hope is a tempting thing.

There is a tentative rumbling, as if the machine is worried that it's efforts would be in vain and it's hopes would be crushed. Through the opening, something drifts into the open air.

A single feather, shades of red and green, taken from a bird on a world where the very land is hostile to life. The delicate object rests on the ground, and the machine is silent once more, waiting for someone to come by and take the offering, waiting for someone to complete the trade.

-----

*Walks by, notices the feather and picks it up. Inserts a slip of paper reading I will remember those who have been forgotten.*

The vending machine hums happily. No one gave it any money, but it spits out a few cookies anyway, and an invitation to its next birthday party.

I insert a Cosmere theory that took hours to develop and that was debunked by a single WoB in 5 minutes.

7 hours ago, Rushu42 said:

The vending machine hums happily. No one gave it any money, but it spits out a few cookies anyway, and an invitation to its next birthday party.

I insert a Cosmere theory that took hours to develop and that was debunked by a single WoB in 5 minutes.

You get the Shard of Frustration! 
(Was it RShara?)

*inserts second vending machine*

The vending machine rumbles in a manner that is distinctly one of joy. A glowing orb of light floats from the opening.

At the center of the Seon is a brilliant golden symbol: Aon Ido.

*Inserts a small earring, made of bronze with small spots of grey where silver once plated the metal.*

2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Gets gemstone and painspern. (I think that they are the spern involved in painrails)

*Inserts highstorm*

There is a roar, and out from the machine emerges a whirling black cloud of smoke and red lightning: The Everstorm.

*Inserts a Nightwatcher, kicking and hissing*

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

*Inserts tWoK (In world book)*

The machine spits it back out, but now it's charred and slightly on fire, as if it was struck by lightning. Turns out, Odium is still inside of the machine.

*Inserts a spanreed*

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

*red lighting strikes the vending machine, destroying the book*

*inserts my pain*

Ah, it appears we had the same idea at the same time. :P

Anyways, the machine spits out a piece of paper that reads: I forgive you.

*Inserts a spanreed*

Edited by SirWolfe