17S Mistborn Adventure Game!

Mckeedee123

My apologies. Okay. Here it is:

Kady scouts the plantation: 6 dice, 5 Wits + Tactical Genius.

Outcome: 5 with no nudges

Result: The plantation is operated by House Tekiel, currently has a garrison of about 80 soldiers, and seems to have a squad of allomancers guarding it.

Ruseed disguises the cave entrance: 2 dice, 3 Wits - Colorblind.

Outcome: 4 with no nudges (what!?)

Result: The crew gains extra time before the cave entrance is discovered

Arsenowick buys cloth and tools: 5 dice, Resources 4 + Gold (I'm only giving you one extra die here, though)

Outcome: 3 with no nudges

Result: Arsenowick acquires cloth and tools, and his Resource stat drops by 1 temporarily

Denpai searches for a body to impersonate (We'll say you scouted the plantation as a dog looking for people):

6 dice, Wits 5 + Impersonating animals

Outcome: 4 with one nudge (decide what you want to do with this)

Result: You found some specific soldiers and skaa that won't be missed. You couldn't get all that close to the noble family, but you noticed that it consists of at least an elderly man, 2 teenage daughters, and a dog.

Wilor attempts to acquire some Formal Clothing (Resource 2 challenge): 4 Dice, Resource 4

Outcome: 2 with no nudges

Result: Wilor acquires some formal clothing, a prop which will help him ingratiate himself with the local nobles, and his Resource score temporarily drops by 1

Does anyone have any objections to what their action was?

Edited by Mckeedee123

Yeah, it goes along with the action. So it might be... getting more familiar with one of the people you examined while you were over there? Which might make mimicry roles as that person easier in the future? Something like that.

Edited by Mckeedee123

Yeah, it goes along with the action. So it might be... getting more familiar with one of the people you examined while you were over there? Which might make mimicry roles as that person easier in the future? Something like that.

Sounds like an idea. Any opinions from the team on who/what kind of person i should be focusing on?

Good call. The squad of Allomancers is going to be rough.

Yeah. I doubt that they'll have a full Mistborn (although I wouldn't rule out the possibility, just to be save) or even several but even a misting of one of the eight metals can cause problems. It would probably be worth it to figure out which metals they have.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...