Has anyone found Hoid yet in SoS?

Crkrs

• 3 years later...
On 08/10/2015 at 4:38 AM, fyodor said:

The coachman  that Wayne addresses as  "Hoid" is my top suspect.

I also noticed that on my read-through of Shadows of Self, and to help answer the questions in my head, why would Brandon Sanderson bother putting in a coachman that has the same name as the Wit from The Stormlight Archive and Kelsier's informant in Mistborn: The Fallen Empire unless it was actually Hoid? And as others have said, Hoid was mentioned in the scene were Waxillium is talking to Harmony, in which case Hoid might have wanted to listen is, as he has shown quite an interest in what happens between Shards. It seems to me that it is a perfect opportunity for Hoid. Is it not?

Edited by Hoid Witblessed

4 hours ago, Hoid Witblessed said:

I also noticed that on my read-through of Shadows of Self, and to help answer the questions in my head, why would Brandon Sanderson bother putting in a coachman that has the same name as the Wit from The Stormlight Archive and Kelsier's informant in Mistborn: The Fallen Empire unless it was actually Hoid? And as others have said, Hoid was mentioned in the scene were Waxillium is talking to Harmony, in which case Hoid might have wanted to listen is, as he has shown quite an interest in what happens between Shards. It seems to me that it is a perfect opportunity for Hoid. Is it not?

Psst, this thread is almost four years old :)

• Chaos locked this topic