[Spoilers] Shadows of Self Full Book Reactions

Chaos

And where, exactly, would this hypothetical motivation end?  In this scenario, Autonomy has to know that Odium can and will backstab him the moment it becomes convenient.  

We don't know how Odium Splinters Shards; it may be that Autonomy believes he's able to counter that particular power, or thinks he is better at it than Odium.

Rayse and Bavadin were friends once i believe or at least Hoid curses them with the same breath But i think all the current Shards have been Holding their respective Shards too long to have retained their own individuality, basically their indistinguishable from their Shards intent. Im sure im in the minority but i don't believe they are friends anymore or working together anymore, since it is impossible to retain their personalities Odium is pure Hatred and i don't believe he could have associates or equals only minions and enemies. 

I think Autonomy is posing as Trell and trying to intervine because of Sazed handing Scadrial/Elendel pretty much everything, they have not progressed and do not venture out into the wider world... Autonomy basically meas Self Governing and Freedom i think the Shard Autonomy would take issue with the way Sazed acted and is attracting his ire for it. 

• 1 year later...

God damit the ending with Bleeder reveal killed me. I was so upset and felt horrible for Wax. I finshed the book late lastnight and went to bed right after fishing it. I then had a dream about the revaeling of Bleeder it was kind of crazy hahah i have nebr had a dream about i book that I have read. I guess the ending realy hit me more then realized Wax jumped up right next to Dalinar Kholin as being my favorite cosmere character. Going to start  Book 3 today

• Chaos unpinned this topic
  • Chaos locked this topic