Guess the...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phooey,  <_<  this is a real stumper. Upvote for that. :) I'm guessing that this is a character from Elantris. You have a quote from that book as your signature meaning that it shows up in all your posts. The only problem is that I don't remember any characters from that book drinking. However, I haven't read it for a long time so... 

Edit: Did Galladon or Roial like to drink?

Edited by Pinpoint

he is a very minor character that I developed an obsession with due to his name being quite distinctive

Edit: I just realised how Elantris centric my posts look, even that album cover avatar is supposed to reference the elantrians... Hmm I guess it was my first Sanderson book and the one I was reading when I joined.

Edited by Iredomi

Smaller haha. I think I am giving too many clues. I am almost certain that you won't remember the guy even if you have just read the book. Redemption is probably the most important part of the hint.

Edit: Adien was one of the smaller characters I grew attached to though :)

Edited by Iredomi

When you figure it out it will be like an ooh who is that but it makes perfect sense moment lol. I will give one more clue I have made a topic with his name in it on this very site.

Edit: his name is not aonic but good thinking.

Edited by Iredomi