Any interest in a cover gallery?

eefara

Is there any interest in possibly putting together a cover gallery, hardback and paperback, of all the different releases of Brandon's books across the different languages? Publishing information, such as publisher, publishing date, and ISBN, could also be added to help those who may want to find a specific book. It could also be used as an easy identification tool if someone's found one of his books but are unsure as to which country it came from.

You do realise that much of this is already available on Brandon's website yes? If you visit the book pages for many of his books and series there are options to view cover galleries, interior art and other such things.

You do realise that much of this is already available on Brandon's website yes? If you visit the book pages for many of his books and series there are options to view cover galleries, interior art and other such things.

Yes, I am aware. But as others have mentioned it's not easy to find; not only that, but the author's website is the last place I'd look for such information, since it's rarely there. The covers aren't super informative, either: you can generally tell what language the book's even in, but that's only for the obvious ones.

• 3 weeks later...

This is really a good idea! A comprehensive cover collection from different editions sounds wonderful =) I'll be glad to contribute images and information for some books in foreign language.

For example, this is what I've collected for The Way of Kings so far:

post-6459-0-20885700-1445393701_thumb.jp

Edited by Botanica

• 4 months later...

This is a great idea. Do you have a link to Goodread's collection?

I noticed that Krhart just uploaded his Apocalypse guard cover art on DevArt (along with some awesome Wax& Co art)

Also, Breath Art posted his gorgeous cover to the Chinese edition of first Mistborn book (His WoK cover is in the collection Botanica posted upthread).

This is really a good idea! A comprehensive cover collection from different editions sounds wonderful =) I'll be glad to contribute images and information for some books in foreign language.

For example, this is what I've collected for The Way of Kings so far:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Storms. The other countries have better covers  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...