Brandon on TV? History Channel's "True Monsters"

So I was just checking Brandon's twitter when I noticed something in his twitter bio:

Mistborn, Reckoners, Stormlight, Evil Librarians, Warbreaker, Elantris, The Wheel of Time. Tune in Oct 9th to see me on @HISTORY's #TrueMonsters series at 10/9c

You can check out a 30 sec promo of the show here (though no Brandon there).

I'll try to update with more information when possible but what do y'all think about this?

I think he said on a Writing Excuses that he just wants to hold his hands in the right position and say "Dragons." So I expect Brandon to hold his hands in a very specific position and say "Dragons."

I think this basicaly confirms Adonalsium was built by worldhopping dragons.

So doing a little more digging and I found a few of the episode titles:

this site has the following list:

10/30/15 (Fr.) 10:00 PM HISTORY (#104) GODS AND MONSTERS

10/23/15 (Fr.) 10:00 PM HISTORY (#103) GIANTS AND BEASTS

10/16/15 (Fr.) 10:00 PM HISTORY (#102) DEVILS AND HELL

10/9/15 (Fr.) 10:00 PM HISTORY (#101) CANNIBALS AND KILLERS

The schedule on the History Channel website however, has "Devils and Hell" listed for Oct 9, and "Cannibals and Killers" for Oct 16.

Edit: @Morzathoth, somebody needs to photoshop Brandon's face onto a picture of the Aliens guy doing his thing.

Edited by WeiryWriter

BrandonAliens_zpsjdnfgxw1.png

Not the best photoshop I've done but I wanted to do it quickly :P

That's really good but the font needs to be Impact with a border around it. Then you have it meme-ready ;)

This should be interesting. Who knows what it will be.

That's really good but the font needs to be Impact with a border around it. Then you have it meme-ready ;)

This should be interesting. Who knows what it will be.

BrandonAliens2_zps7nveuxmy.png

You're a lifesaver Chaos! I kept trying to think of the font name and it just kept slipping my mind.

Isn't the original in all caps?

This is why for future reference you always save the layers and editting of your photoshop rather than just exporting a quick png and saying its done, cause now I have to erase all the former text and try to layer it again to make it blend :P

Is this going to become the new 'RAFO'? :D

I could try to photoshop him onto a Buzz Lightyear for a 'RAFO, RAFOs everywhere!'

I literally laughed out loud when Brandon did that, and I will be sorely disappointed if at least two people don't print that out and get him to sign it!

"Hi Brandon, I brought something special I hoped you would sign.  I'm not saying it's (the) dragons (picture).  But it's (the) dragons (picture)."

So far, it's better than Ancient Aliens because I'm not pounding my head into concrete five minutes in.

Second post: We first see Sanderson talking about Krampus.

THIRD: heh, he's on the same show as a high priest of the Church of Satan and Patrick Ruffus

Fourth: About halfway through, and we've only seen Sanderson briefly. Bah.

Fifth: Once we talk about Satan, we get a couple more clips of Sanderson. The first is nothing special and expected. The second would make for good conversation at cocktail parties: "it's interesting that we find eternal torment more comforting than not knowing or possibly not existing after we die"

Conclusion: the show is fine enough, just don't expect too much Sanderson in this.

Edited by Orlion