I'll repeat my questions here, just in case they are missed in the last thread.

Mashadar, I replied to your PM. Feel free to post!

Blackhoof, could you give me a description of what Iconoclast's remains look like? I need a scene when Rainmaker shows up, and I'm kind of confused about what happened there.

Ah, I see. That would depend on how his powers work, whether they target the powers themselves, or something about the epic. If its something about the epic, then vanillas who have been gifted powers should be fine. If it's the powers themselves though, then he should be able to suppress gifted powers the same way he suppresses regular ones.

Corpsemaker just isn't a good guy. I wouldn't ever call him a troll. Only Quota pre-calamity was a troll. Corpsemaker is completely diabolical and evil. So definitely psychological warfare.

And Corpsemaker the Troll doesn't help his reputation. :P

Altermind the Troll would make him think it was an insult about his looks. :P

Corpsemaker just isn't a good guy. I wouldn't ever call him a troll. Only Quota pre-calamity was a troll. Corpsemaker is completely diabolical and evil. So definitely psychological warfare.

And Corpsemaker the Troll doesn't help his reputation. :P

Altermind the Troll would make him think it was an insult about his looks. :P

Well, if either CorpseMaker or Altermind spent any time online before Calamity, there's a nonzero chance Quota trolled them at some point. <_<

It was What Happened in Calamityville. It's in this subforum still. It died pretty quick though and I don't know if it'd work this time either. :P We could try it again or continue WHC.

We could maybe start a new town for all the creepy epics, like Astoria for the OP ones. Possibly...

Edit: As in actually in Oregon. Not like moving Nighthound there, but maybe a powerful shadow epic coated a town in darkness and ATTD list type epics moved in.

Edited by Mashadar Mistborn

Now, if you wanted to make it a comedy game, just give every NPC knowledge of and access to those Epics' weaknesses. :ph34r:

There's a police pony in one of the official MLP comics named Ride Along, whose sole duty is to make siren noises when police investigations are in progress.

c763528b999851e9586845bc6349ff3b.png

Guess where I'm going with this. :ph34r: