Dagger has been removed, just not from rules because I be lazy. When the cycle ends depends on when I sort through the PM Alerts of Madness.

EDIT: CYCLE OVER. If you don't get a PM within an hour or so, it will come later today. 

Edited by Winter Cloud

While the people worked, they argued. Loudly. 

"I think Slade did it. He seems like the type to murder someone for money!" Shouted one. 

"No way, Maximus is weird. We should kill em," said another. 

"You know, we should just kill someone who hasn't been talking at all." Nabs called out. He appeared to be holding up a banner that read Contribution Crusade. 

While the nattering villagers chittered and chattered, a ghost slipped away from the stream. 

-

Kipper's bandmates had been chilling out, talking about Slade, who they all agreed was quite shady. 

"Wanna do that new song- Throwin' People Out of Windows?" Kipper asked. "Aren't we all glad I sent my merc on break for coffee?"

"Sure. Coffee. I love coffee." They all agreed and pulled out the instruments. 

"You know I wanna throw you outa window!" Belted Kipper. "You know windows- good old windows-"

Then the window opened up and a Corporate stepped in. 

Kipper didn't interrupt the song to talk to the Corporate. "Windows! Yeah, yeah! Windows! So high up! Throwing you outta them cause you put a knife in the backa my friend-"

"Actually, you did," the Corporate said and pulled a gun on Kipper's bandmates. The bandmates suddenly sang really really high pitch. The window shattered. Kipper's eardrums shattered. "So why don't I throw you outa a window?"

Kipper hit the ground and the Corporate laughed. The bandmates- disturbed- went home. 

Kipper was a Miner with a Mercenary!
There was a tie in the votes! 

A Smart One: Hero
Venture: Joe, Bridgeboy, Paranoid King
Bridgeboy: Venture, Kipper, Polking

1. Shallan, Cation Vinid
2. Alvom, the Wanderer (guy who wants a Shard)
3. Phattmer, Exisa (a guy who claims he's a "coinshot" with a gun)
4. STINK (a guy)
5. Nabs (a guy with a complicated backstory)
6. The Pooh with a name (a guy, I think)
7. Doctor McNinja (a guy with a history of multiple quick fixes)
8. Joe, Joel Tormander (a mistborn guy)
9. Lami Willen
10. Orlok, Locke 
11. Ripple, Lady Abigail (a lady)
12. Venture, Maximus (a guy)
13. Bridgeboy. Slade (a guy who's a mercenary)
14. Downax, Dow (a guy)
15. Alvron, Swift (a Steelrunner guy)
16. Feligon, Nifergo (a scoundrel guy, I think)
17. Kipper, Kipper (a guy in the band, Kipper and the Cryptics) Miner with a Mercenary
18. a smart guy, Surtile (a guy who follows the path and is also very smart)
20. Lopen, Lopen (a guy who's a fan of THE Lopen)
21. polking horn, Rel'Dan (guy who's a poacher)
22. Paranoid King, Tommy (a guy who wants another guy dead)

44 atium in the pool.

Edited by Alvron

Phil was passing by through the camp when he noticed a tall building that just seemed to not belong, so naturally he went to investigate this mysterious building that was surrounded by tiny tents. 

"What is that abysmal music?" he wondered to himself as he looked up and tried to find how many floors there were, only to see a window break and what seemed to be a person getting closer and closer and bigger and bigger until SPLAT! 

"Hello? Are you alright sir?" Phil asked of the man that had just landed on the floor

"Windows! Never go near a windooooow" Said the dying man with his last breath, but Phil couldn't comprehend the significance of this statement but instead asked of those approaching him " WHO HAS COMMITTED THIS ACT OF MURDER!" 

An unknown man then spoke up from the crowd, saying " He is the one that doubted Joe, the one who lead the people of his band, and he is the one who has fallen from his perch" 

Phil didn't know the identity of this man, but had a feeling that he was important and should be looked at in more detail, unfortunately it was then that the curse of his family made its appearance.

HE LOOKS KINDA FUNNY DOESN'T HE

Yes, Phil had a voice in his head.

I MEAN WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT WINDOWS?

Phil promptly told the voice to shush, as it was ruining the in-depth RP that was occurring.

THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE OCCURRING IS PEOPLE UPVOTING ME! 

Surtile was horrified. First, someone had been murdered for the sake of greed. Second, Kipper had started playing music that was an offense to Harmony himself. Finally, someone saw fit to end that racket by throwing Kipper out the window. Things were rapidly going out of balance.

"Harmony, preserve me."

He left the safety of his tent, and headed out to join the discussion.

Sorry I wasn't active Hero. I thought the game started today, not yesterday. On the topic of who to lynch next, I have a quick question: Why the heck are there three votes for Paranoid King in the vote tally? I think those belong to Bridge Boy. I'm worried about the possibility of a bandwagon, so I'm not going to vote for Venture until he responds.

Many people expressed suspicion and played along, Venture Mistborn tried to pry as much information out of me as he could, while giving very little, which so far is a unique reaction. There's also the timing of the PM's. Each time i said something, he would read it, but not respond for an hour or so, giving him enough time to check docs. There's the random vote on a player I trust, (The exact same as you are doing btw) and there's the fact that i know of two people who have thieves, and one of them i trust, the other is Venture.

EDIT: And why are you voting for Paranoid King anyway?

Edited by The Only Joe