*Googles Grok*

Understand? You don't understand? It's a quick fix game with zero cop roles. This way is tenuous, but it's the only way I can think of to unearth the corporates. If you have any other idea, please tell it, and I will support it.*

*Assuming the idea actually is workable and serious, not something along the lines of random lynching and hoping we get lucky.

You don't even know who your fellow disciples are??? Clearly your Goddess has failed to properly educate her followers. Why follow someone that doesn't even care to let those that follow her who their friends are? Yet more evidence of The Flakey Goddess.

That's still a better name then the unmentionable one.

And I don't have to educate them. He's right. Winter and Newan have never been affiliated with the Brightness Ascendant. Winter was a disciple back when my title was She Who Must Not Be Named. Joe is most definitely the First Disciple of the Brightness Ascendant, and I'm quite fond of him for that. Stop trying to pollute him, O Mistaken One.

Also, I note that you serve Meta, but you're asking for his heart. Nice show of devotion there. Not exactly a sense of loyalty I'd encourage others to follow. :P

Discussing the Brightness Ascendant and her disciples, I would regard Joe as the first, as in most prominent, of her disciples, rather than the first that there was. And I would consider my position as Herald of the BA as a higher rank that First.

That's still a better name then the unmentionable one.

And I don't have to educate them. He's right. Winter and Newan have never been affiliated with the Brightness Ascendant. Winter was a disciple back when my title was She Who Must Not Be Named. Joe is most definitely the First Disciple of the Brightness Ascendant, and I'm quite fond of him for that. Stop trying to pollute him, O Mistaken One.

Also, I note that you serve Meta, but you're asking for his heart. Nice show of devotion there. Not exactly a sense of loyalty I'd encourage others to follow. :P

As I recall, I was your Názgul for a time. Led to you by your somewhat erratic "priest," back in the heyday of the Church of the BOOIG.

Nifergo sat next to his wagon, the aptly named "Bandwagon," and continued his panning for Atium.  Only gold, so far.  Nifergo considered tapping his Cadmium-minds, but with the Corperate hoo-haws on the loose, he decided to spare himself some trouble later.  "That's not gold, but it's also not Atium," Nifergo muttered to himself as he inspected the minerals left in his pan.  "Tungsten?  Probably?  It does feel about as heavy as gold..."  Nifergo licked up a few specks of the wet metal dust.  "Woo, yeah.  That definitely tastes like Tungsten," he paused, "with a bit of..." at that moment he thought he saw a ghost, but apparently it was just Joel trying to take over his panning spot.  Again.  Nifergo was could taste the Atium; it was just waiting for him to lower his pan.

I should check on my cheese before the cheese-ghost starts living in it again.

Seladin was mildly confused. He thought that he had already shown his reasons in a previous session of roleplay, but it seemed that he had been misunderstood. His reasons were that anyone with to much information is dangerous, whether working for the corporation or not. Also, it was preferable to casting a random vote. He was currently the person that Seladin suspected the most, so that's why he shadowed him. But he had a bit of a talk with Joe, and he didn't seem too bad of a fellow, so he had decided to ease up on the pressure.

Edited by Bridge Boy

Clearly Wilson is not one to place your faith in.  She herself says that she has abandoned her first followers.  Who knows when she will tire of her latest followers and cast them out into the cold.  How can you trust someone as Flakely as Wilson?

Yes, I serve Meta in all things.  Meta knows I'm after His heart and He is fine with it.  The Immortal One does not mind if His followers kill Him as long as it furthers His plans.  He is the Lord of Death after all.

Let me just preface by saying its a good thing Winter decided to GM this instead of letting me jump the line. I have FAR less free time then I thought I would. I will post what and when I can but it won't be much

Okay, hopefully it should be no surprise who k think we should focus our votes on. CONTRIBUTION CRUSADE FOREVER!

So far the following players have not posted at all since the game started:

Shallan

Phattemer

Ripplegylf

Dowanx

A Smart Guy

Paranoid King

I propose that we focus our votes on these players this cycle (at least until they speak up and start participating in the game). For now, I'll vote for A Smart Guy .

Edit: updated list

Edited by Herowannabe

In all his days, Rel'Dan had never seen an area like this.  He was used to corporations trying to scam him, but never kill him.  He did know one thing, though.  He had talked a little with Joe, and he seemed a trustworthy guy.  He even helped him get the hang of the business done here.  He had heard Slade saying something about him, and it didn't sound all that nice, either.  He just hoped that the end of all this he didn't end up with a knife in his back, a bullet in his head, or anything else that could prove fatal in any part of his body.

Edit: Used wrong player name

Edited by polkinghornbd

Just a heads up guys, PK isn't going to be talking this round.

Edit: Also, GG. Didn't quite expect this one to end so fast. For you info-gatherers out there, I am/was a miner with 1 atium. You'll probe the first part in a bit, and I already told Joe my atium count. Good luck to the miners!

Edited by Bridge Boy

I think Joe is a good guy, and he'll probably be killed before a few days pass. Eliminators wouldn't want to risk him spilling his secrets to a miner, and because the miner:corp ratio is high, the odds are in his favor for choosing someone good.

EDIT: not going to be talking this round, eh? What gave you that impression? It certainly shouldn't be real life info. You know how unreliable that stuff is. (And plus, it's against the rules to do that.)

Edited by Paranoid King

The Lynch on Bridge Boy is interesting to say the least. In my PM with him, i got an extreme village vibe from him. When I asked what his 'role' was, he told me that he couldn't be sure that i wasn't an eliminator myself, and was disinclined to share his 'role'. I then told him my 'role', showing him a measure of trust. He then told me that he had 1 atium, and would be leaving his vote on me till the end of the cycle to generate Discussion.

His original post (See spoiler) was merely RP as a reason to vote for me. Much like Orlok did.

Seladin Slade watched Joe go between the separate prospector camps, asking everyone about how much atium they'd found, and whether or not they had a large pan and what-not. It all seemed very suspicious. Seladin had already been visited of course, and had turned down the prying prospector. He either was working for the corporation, looking to find a good target, or was genuinely trying to discover who was in the corporation. Either way, he was turning out to be a man with far too much information, and he needed to be taken care of. With a few pulled strings, JOE wouldn't be anything to worry about.

This is some RP from me, and I'll hopefully be doing this a lot. I am voting for Joe, and I can hopefully edit this to add in the proper color later.
Edit:color added

Then this happened:

I too am on my phone but I am voting for BRIDGE BOY

With that in mind, Bridgeboy, why the unexplained vote on Joe?

Alright, Bridgeboy, why the vote on Joe? 

Three people voted for Bridge Boy after he voted for me. I mainly trust Orlok and Stink for PM reasons, but Venture Mistborn is my biggest Suspect right now. In my PM with me, he read my proposal and didn't reply. An hour later I prodded him and gave him a small piece of information. he immediately demanded more. I asked him if he would tell me his item after I told him his. He replied with a no, then laughter and a yes. So I told him my role, and he left. I prodded him again and he told me he had a Thief, one of the items I expected the Corp to start with.

Back to Bridge boy: Here, he retracts his vote on me, (Something Alvron's Vote tally missed) as he promised he would.

Seladin was mildly confused. He thought that he had already shown his reasons in a previous session of roleplay, but it seemed that he had been misunderstood. His reasons were that anyone with to much information is dangerous, whether working for the corporation or not. Also, it was preferable to casting a random vote. He was currently the person that Seladin suspected the most, so that's why he shadowed him. But he had a bit of a talk with Joe, and he didn't seem too bad of a fellow, so he had decided to ease up on the pressure.

After that, Polking jumps on the bandwagon. I'm inclined to think he's a independent due to his PM with me, so I think he's just trying to get Bridge Boy's Atium.

In all his days, Rel'Dan had never seen an area like this.  He was used to corporations trying to scam him, but never kill him.  He did know one thing, though.  He had talked a little with Joe, and he seemed a trustworthy guy.  He even helped him get the hang of the business done here.  He had heard Slade saying something about him, and it didn't sound all that nice, either.  He just hoped that the end of all this he didn't end up with a knife in his back, a bullet in his head, or anything else that could prove fatal in any part of his body.

Edit: Used wrong player name

Tl;DR: Venture Mistborn is a Corporate. Bridge Boy is innocent.

EDIT: Spoiler Shenanigans.

Edited by The Only Joe

I can support the Contribution crusade. I don't have any real suspicions at this point. PK hows it going?

While I commend you for supporting the cause, I think you have misunderstood it. The point is NOT to poke vote inactives, but to full on lynch them while sparing the contributing players, at least until one or more active players becomes suspicious enough that it's worth it to lynch them. If we all vote for different inactive players it doesn't really accomplish anything.

Plus PK has posted now, so he is under the Contribution Crusade's protective wing.

Bridgeboy

Again, an attempt to both generate conversation, and see who attempted to do what with the vote. I shall analyse the above and vote again later, but in case I cannot, I am removing my vote from Bridgeboy.

I think that before we let this lynch through, we do need to hear from Venture. I'm afraid, Joe, that I don't find your logic terribly convincing.

If you don't want to discuss it in thread, just PM me.

Well, I tried to keep up with things while I was at work, though I couldn't reply. Now that I'm off I don't have much to say, except maybe to apologize to Kipper. If I came off aggressive or accusatory, it wasn't intentional. I was just stating my personal perspective, regardless of the logic behind the betrayal. Ultimately though I'm not one to hold grudges; the past is the past - its a new day, new game - yada yada. I still am wary of trusting you again, however, because whether you're good or bad or I'm good or bad, I have a sinking feeling it'll end up with me in the ground.

Anyway, from what I've noticed Venture does things like this a lot. Though I can understand Joe's logic I think it's a pretty narrow hoop to jump through. I don't feel comfortable voting for him based solely on what another person says. I did that in MR8 following Hero's lead and Phatt ended up being innocent that game, which began a very long road of me killing the wrong people, and I don't want a repeat of that or else we might lose again. As for Bridge Boy everything previously stated seems to check out. It seems like a good ploy to get conversations started, and it worked, so I can't complain and I support that 100%.

Edited by Alvom Halbin

While I commend you for supporting the cause, I think you have misunderstood it. The point is NOT to poke vote inactives, but to full on lynch them while sparing the contributing players, at least until one or more active players becomes suspicious enough that it's worth it to lynch them. If we all vote for different inactive players it doesn't really accomplish anything.

Plus PK has posted now, so he is under the Contribution Crusade's protective wing.

I do understand it but as of the first cycle n the game I feel like there hasn't really been enough time to really consider someone inactive when it had only been half a cycle. So I felt like I would give them a pass this early and instead just try and get someone online since it is only first cycle. PK