I see that Alvron is the First Disciple of Meta and The Only Joe is the First Disciple of the Brightness Ascendant, but I don't recall seeing a First Disciple of Gamma. Is he the only Moderator that has no followers?  :(

I am very interested in how Joe became the first disciple of Wilson as my information has it that Winter, Newan, and Hael all joined before Joe.  His rise to power is interesting.  Tell me Joe, what promises did you have to make to gain such a coveted position?  Or did you sell your soul.

Gamma has Ren and Kas officially.  Wyrm is loosely associated with them as well.

The Great One, known to mortals as Meta has myself.  He needs not to recruit followers for His is the one true path and all follow Him whether they know it or not.

Edited by Alvron

I do not oppose her.  I'm even willing to work alongside her when our goals align.  I just want to kill her a few times that's all.  Nothing wrong with that is there?

<_<

Ahem, I believe you mean the Bloodthirsty Goddess. :P

I said exactly what I meant.

EDIT:

I am very interested in how Joe became the first disciple of Wilson as my information has it that Winter, Newan, and Hael all joined before Joe.  His rise to power is interesting.  Tell me Joe, what promises did you have to make to gain such a coveted position?  Or did you sell your soul.

Hael, well, you know what he did. You helped him in fact. As for Winter and Newan, I didn't even know they were disciples, so they're not doing a very good job of it,and therefore don't deserve the position. So I took the position by force.
Edited by The Only Joe

Your disciple? If i thought I could live that long, I'd save up atium to buy the dagger to kill you with for that. And I'm not stealing your tactics. yours were threatening murder in exchange for information. My tactics are asking nicely.

I threatened murder to two players only. Ever, in any game. 

Your disciple? If i thought I could live that long, I'd save up atium to buy the dagger to kill you with for that. And I'm not stealing your tactics. yours were threatening murder in exchange for information. My tactics are asking nicely.

Both of those tactics ask for the same thing regardless of how it's asked though.

@Mailliw

"Hi, I just poisoned you. You should tell me your role now so I know who I will be dying with."

Do you deny saying variations of that sentence to multiple parties? (Including the Atium crazy GM? Hey Winter! You can avenge yourself now!)

Edited by The Only Joe

@Mailliw

"Hi, I just poisoned you. You should tell me your role now so I know who I will be dying with."

Do you deny saying variations of that sentence to multiple parties? (Including the Atium crazy GM? Hey Winter! You can avenge yourself now!)

Nothing about that is threatening. Threatening was when I said: "Hey, I'm going to kill you this cycle unless you give me a good reason not to."

Hael, well, you know what he did. You helped him in fact. As for Winter and Newan, I didn't even know they were disciples, so they're not doing a very good job of it,and therefore don't deserve the position. So I took the position by force.

You don't even know who your fellow disciples are???  Clearly your Goddess has failed to properly educate her followers.  Why follow someone that doesn't even care to let those that follow her who their friends are?  Yet more evidence of The Flakey Goddess.

I consider telling people that you poisoned them a threat, since it forces them to protect you or die.

Threaten: state one's intention to take hostile action against someone in retribution for something done or not done.

The thing is, I didn't state my intention to take any action against anyone, I was just informing them of a "fact". If I threatened to poison them, that would be threatening. Having stated that I already poisoned them was just telling them that we were stuck together. People give up so easily when they think it's a foregone conclusion. That's the difference: My way of saying it was a foregone conclusion, and threatening is before the act.

Wow!  How lucky can I get?  I'm the 16th player?  It is such a blessing to have that number attributed to my name!  I wish I could put that kind of luck into my chromium-minds; then I'd get all the Atium.

So far, I don't know much, mostly because I've only been contacted by two people, and one of them was the GM.

joe seems to be getting attacked a lot and I don't really understand why, but I'm assuming it's a poke-first-lynch-day-1-whatsit-vote... thing

Edited by Feligon

So I don't know what to think about Joe probing everyone for information, let alone Orlok or Kipper's opposition towards it.

Noted; neither do I.

Considering this isn't a game with roles, but items instead, I can see why players might be okay with revealing what they have while others may not. On that note, I will admit that I told Joe what Item(s)/Atium I began with, though I do not feel comfortable announcing it to everyone right now.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but if Joe told you he wouldn't tell anybody...he lied.

Kipper calling the kettle black in this instance unsettles me. I remember how in Highborn Intrigue he claimed that he didn't want to make himself a figurehead given his experience in Game of Shards, but then in To Shatter a Shard did just that. That doesn't necessarily make him a Corporate, but it definitely keeps me from trusting him. That, and the fact that he was the primary reason I was lynched in LG14, despite being 100% honest with him about my role and intentions. But that is neither here nor there.

Okey, a few problems here:

1. I did not make myself a figurehead; and I am still not.

2. I was NOT the primary reason you were lynched. There were quite a few reasons why you were lynched, and I did not want to lynch you. I can't say anymore about that though, because the game is still going.

I don't really understand what "calling the kettle black" refers to, as Joe is doing something completely different than what I do. I never PM someone D1 and say "What are your items/atium?" I never tease a grand plan to make myself seem more like a townie. I just talk, and I rarely ask for roleclaims. In fact, I can't remember a time when I have asked for one. That's why this seems so suspicious. Joe is already trying to set himself up as a leader among the town, if we collectively decide to trust him. Even if he is good, giving him all the information he wants just sets him up to make a huge mistake and reveal too much to an Eliminator. In conclusion, give all your information to me instead of Joe. God bless you and God bless America.

Me a leader? That is unfortunately what is happening, but that was not what I intended. I intended to gather as much info as I can in the two days I expect to live, then giving it to the players I trust the most at the end of that time.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but if Joe told you he wouldn't tell anybody...he lied.

I have not revealed who has what Item/atium to anyone. I have narrowed down the options for a few players I trust, but I have not given exact starting items/atium to any other player.

@Winter, you said the Dagger was removed from the game, but it is listed in the rules. Is it in the game?