Szeth's Creed

Bloodfalcon

I'm probably going to go pick up the new Assassin's Creed game in the next few days, and I can't help thinking that I would much rather have the main character be Szeth from Stormlight Archive. He's already got the white robes, the hood, the stealth, all of that.

You could build a whole game around him, even without his Shardblade. A tiny mix of The Force Unleashed would put the icing on the cake, letting him use his Surgebinding abilities.

In a perfect world it could even be a good/evil, two sided game, where you use basically the same mechanics to play Szeth on the dark side and Kaladin on the light side. Szeth runs around a select city or two, and Kaladin runs around the Shattered Plains and stuff. The Plains sound lame until you consider the crazy environment you could build in the chasms beneath them. 

It would probably need to be a sort of alternate story line sort of deal, one that was non-canon (I wish it wasn't the case), because by the time Kaladin realizes his powers, he is kind of caught up in some stuff. Maybe that will change a bit in WoR, but regardless, it would make a really really fun video game I think.

Brandon - if these ideas ever reach your brilliant mind - I'd buy this game 5 times for good measure. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, my turn:

The truth is written in blood.*

*And no man can read it

Not really that good. Let's try again:

"You are the leader of the Knights Radiant assassins now. UNITE THEM, Dalinar Kholin Ezio Auditore, and TAKE BACK THE SHARDS THEY ONCE BORE ROMA! VITTORIA AGLI CAVALIERI RADIANTI ASSASSINI!"

- Tanavast the Almighty Catarina Sforza