Dumb Sanderson Jokes

WayneSpren

13 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Whats the difference between Sadeas and a chull?

One got killed by a shardblade, and the other's a chull

I'm not sure I get the joke.

Spoiler

I don't remember any chulls killed with Shardblade and obviously Sadeas was not killed by a Shardblade. Confused here.

3 hours ago, Oversleep said:

I'm not sure I get the joke.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't remember any chulls killed with Shardblade and obviously Sadeas was not killed by a Shardblade. Confused here.

*I'll just spoiler the entire thing up to WoR:

Spoiler

I think the original joke should read: What's the difference between Sadeas and a Chasmfiend? That would make the Chasmfiend killed by the shardblade, because we all know who the chull is...

23 minutes ago, Elenion said:

*I'll just spoiler the entire thing up to WoR:

Hide contents

I think the original joke should read: What's the difference between Sadeas and a Chasmfiend? That would make the Chasmfiend killed by the shardblade, because we all know who the chull is...

Mistakes were made. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2016 at 1:45 PM, Brightness Enna said:

What did the Drab say of the very impressive Returned they had seen? "She took my breath away."

I see what you did there...

Why does Allomantic Bronze detect stockbrokers? Because they're so Invested.

• 3 weeks later...

What's the worst thing a Scadrian laying on the surgery table could hear just as the anesthesia starts to work?

"Please pass me the spike."

Spoiler

It's retelling of the joke where the doctor says "Lord Of Darkness pleace accept this sacrifice..."

I went to a radioactive inquisitor party. All the inquisitors had heavy metal. (upvotes to the person who understands this)

I walked by someone I hated who was panting because of the heat. I told them they could use a little Shade.

I traveled to some Horneater Peaks only to find that they were hollow and round.

(note: these are supposed to be bad jokes)

6 hours ago, Secrets said:

I went to a radioactive inquisitor party. All the inquisitors had heavy metal. (upvotes to the person who understands this)

They wouldn't be very effective: carry a Geiger counter and you'd never need Allomantic tin again!

14 hours ago, Elenion said:

They wouldn't be very effective: carry a Geiger counter and you'd never need Allomantic tin again!

Well the point is that isotopes of things with extra neutrons are often referred to as heavy x, in this case, metal

(we're doing bad jokes so I decided to do one David Charleston style, though that wouldn't really work because he's bad at metaphors, but actually bad at similes...)

8 hours ago, Secrets said:

Well the point is that isotopes of things with extra neutrons are often referred to as heavy x, in this case, metal

(we're doing bad jokes so I decided to do one David Charleston style, though that wouldn't really work because he's bad at metaphors, but actually bad at similes...)

I got the point of the joke (and the spike, but don't mention the spike).

On 10/23/2016 at 4:49 AM, Oversleep said:

What's the worst thing a Scadrian laying on the surgery table could hear just as the anesthesia starts to work?

Reveal hidden contents

It's retelling of the joke where the doctor says "Lord Of Darkness pleace accept this sacrifice..."

You mean the best thing, right? Cause you're about to receive wondrous powers through a tried and true field of science?

What holiday do worldhoppers celebrate?  Khrissmas

What happens when you a give a worldhopper a ring forged by Sauron? They become a Nazhgul

1 hour ago, Fatebreaker said:

You mean the best thing, right? Cause you're about to receive wondrous powers through a tried and true field of science?

That's what they'd tell you if you were still able to ask them :ph34r: You could even convince yourself to believe that for the short rest of your life...

14 hours ago, Fatebreaker said:

What holiday do worldhoppers celebrate?  Khrissmas

What happens when you a give a worldhopper a ring forged by Sauron? They become a Nazhgul

Whether it's the best thing or the worst thing depends on whether that spike has impaled someone before. Not so great if you're the first impalee.

On 23/10/2016 at 10:49 PM, Oversleep said:

Hide contents

Accepted.

• 4 weeks later...

A beautiful woman walks into a bar, downs three vodkas [*] and leaves.

A few minutes later, a big burly dude walks into a bar and asks for a vodka.

Barkeep says: Bavadin, the establishment's three drink limit still applies to you.

[*] First law of me: every sufficiently advanced civilization has discovered vodka.