Marvel's Agents of Shield

WarHawk

Well, the hospital sonic thing looks more like blackheart than anything. Also, any ideas as to who is taking out inhumans? I also liked how Coulsons hand was in a glass case holding the terrigen crystal. Jemma not being dead wasn't surprising, but the fact that she is on what is likely a kree planet was.

Do we think the hospital monster was Kree?

He's actually a character from the comics. (Though a recent one at that).

If you want to know who the hospital monster is, and his role, travel on:

He's called Lash and is an inhuman who is angry that people are undergoing terigenesis without being chosen/going through the proper rituals (like the sanctuary place that Skye/Daisy's mom ran). He's meant to be the primary big bad for the season. 

Edited by Haelbarde

He's called Lash and is an inhuman who is angry that people are undergoing terigenesis without being chosen/going through the proper rituals (like the sanctuary place that Skye/Daisy's mom ran). He's meant to be the primary big bad for the season. 

Aye, although its odd as the one's that were dead didn't look to have undergone terrigenesis but it could be that their changes weren't aesthetic in nature. So psyched for this season

Huh.  Then why did he go after Lincoln?  He did go through all of that, but Lash still came after him at the hospital.  I mean yeah, Skye/Daisy was there, too, but how could Lash have known that?

Huh.  Then why did he go after Lincoln?  He did go through all of that, but Lash still came after him at the hospital.  I mean yeah, Skye/Daisy was there, too, but how could Lash have known that?

I'm not qualified to answer that. I follow a channel called Emergency Awesome on YouTube, who explains alot of these things. I've not actually read any of the comics myself. However, it is possible that Lash is from Atilan (a city of inhumans) something bigger and much older than the place Lincoln came from. It's possible they'd regard it as just as bad.

To be fair Jiaying went a bit batty at the end of season 2, but in comics wise

Lash wasn't a favourite of the Royal Family either, especially after the T-Bomb went off

season 3 Ep 2

that was an immensely satisfying reunion. I know it's built on 2 seasons, but the amount of emotion packed into 30 seconds + 2 episodes is incredible.

I was actually questioning whether they were going to reunite them or not, as in the 'so close, but so far. Try again next time' trope, so I got a little of the feels when they did do it. I'm wondering exactly where/that moon/planet is and if perhaps Attilan is located there

I was actually questioning whether they were going to reunite them or not, as in the 'so close, but so far. Try again next time' trope, so I got a little of the feels when they did do it. I'm wondering exactly where/that moon/planet is and if perhaps Attilan is located there

Attilan?

Exactly. I was like "oh fine he's going to let go sigh" and then I was like "oh he is going to pull her through! Sigh?" "No wait!" It was fantastic.

And when she wakes up terrified, sees Fitz sleeping and rests her head on his knee......so sweet and beautiful.

Also the touch with the flare was great.

Also Daisy: wait! I can do that!

Attilan?

Exactly. I was like "oh fine he's going to let go sigh" and then I was like "oh he is going to pull her through! Sigh?" "No wait!" It was fantastic.

And when she wakes up terrified, sees Fitz sleeping and rests her head on his knee......so sweet and beautiful.

Also the touch with the flare was great.

Also Daisy: wait! I can do that!

From the comics, Nation City of the Inhumans (Black Bolt = King, Medusa = Queen etc. etc.) I know that scene was like *_*

Edited by ParadoxSpren

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's in the Marvel universe for sure. I'm just not sure if we've seen it before.

Simmons now has a romantic interest who's not Fitz?! This is *insane*. Also Ian de Caestekar is a fantastic actor. And Fitz is incredible.

I felt so bad for FItz but gained a ton of respect for his character at the same time. You can tell he was disappointed that she found someone else but he loves her so much that he is willing to help her anyways.

I felt so bad for FItz but gained a ton of respect for his character at the same time. You can tell he was disappointed that she found someone else but he loves her so much that he is willing to help her anyways.

Exactly. He's so great, I was totally blown away.

the thing is if the Simmons will relationship was mostly circumstantial and will fade when they don't have survival keeping them together, OR Fitz will stay as a great friend. I don't know. It also makes me want to rewatch all Fitzsimmons scenes since the beginning because this changes everything.

Also Death looked like a guy in a space suit, not a monster or anything.....it would be hilarious if it turned out to be Rocket or something.

• 2 weeks later...

The most surprising thing is that

Coulson slept with her! I'm so disappointed in him!

I was also like "we get a May/forgetting-his-name-Lash kiss hooray. Fitzsimmons please, kthxbai?"

Also what this means for plot.....it's going to be insane. Ms Price has wormed her way into Shield and it working with Hydra....I don't see shield collapsing again because that plotlines already been done. But this is going to be interesting.

The most surprising thing is that

Coulson slept with her! I'm so disappointed in him!

I was also like "we get a May/forgetting-his-name-Lash kiss hooray. Fitzsimmons please, kthxbai?"

Also what this means for plot.....it's going to be insane. Ms Price has wormed her way into Shield and it working with Hydra....I don't see shield collapsing again because that plotlines already been done. But this is going to be interesting.

This. First I was all, "Whaaat?!" then it was "oh come on!!" Yeah will be interesting to see where this goes.