If you were an Epic?

Carcinios

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Hammerspace

Primary power:

- Pocket dimension

Creates portals into a pocket dimension. Portals open into a space consisting of a flat, grey-white featureless plain with constant overhead illumination from the sky. Portals can be any shape but have a maximum size limit of about 100 square feet of area. They are static once created but can be dismissed at will.

Hammerspace can create as many portals as can fit in about 1000 square feet of total area. The range of portal-creation abilities is limited to within around 30 feet and line-of-sight.

The pocket dimension is apparently infinite in all directions, and portals created from within the pocket dimension can be connected to any existing portal outside. New portals created from the outside can be placed anywhere in the pocket dimension. The ground is hard but easily cut and chipped with almost any tool. Regardless, it possesses impressive tensile and compressive strength and thus makes a versatile building material.

Secondary powers:

- Telekinesis

Outside the pocket dimension, Hammerspace possesses telekinesis capable of lifting a total mass of about 3 kg. Inside the pocket dimension he can lift very large objects amounting several tons. Telekinetic abilities are nearly limitless when applied to the terrain of the pocket dimension, allowing him to form and manipulate very large objects from the ground itself. Terrain can be made to meld seamlessly with other pieces of terrain when manipulated in this way.

-Kinetic Damping

Any force with a large enough momentum will trigger an automatic kinetic damping ability that will slow or stop the impact. This protects Hammerspace from large falls, bullets and blunt impact, though a slow knife, poisons or other methods would still be effective.

-Enhanced physical abilities

Hammerspace possesses minor increased physical abilities, about 10% greater than a regular human. However, these abilities are vastly increased when inside the pocket dimension, granting speed, strength, stamina, durability and reflexes about 200% better than that of a regular human.

Weakness:

Unknown, but believed to be related to procrastination.

Recent activities: Hammerspace has developed a small city inside of the pocket dimension made mostly of the sculpted terrain found there. It is held as a mostly self-sufficient haven for scientists and engineers, and prospers by selling tech and managing long-distance trade through use of portals. Entrances rotate between various large cities in the fractured states on a regular schedule.

Primary powers: summoning a horde of man-eating rabbits to kill my enemies and instant healing.

Secondary Power:the ability to know who wants to kill me and where they are at.

Weakness: If your name starts with an x and ends in a b, when you are within a 150 meters of me my powers are negated.

Cheesy name: The Rabbit Whisperer

Evil manifestation: I like to cause chaos by killing people with my hoards of rabbits.

Edited by The Dragon Reborn

If I was an Epic my codename would be Cohort.

My primary ability would be to make friends with anyone, even if they want to kill me or however annoying I may be.

My Secondary Ability is that I can resurrect dead warriors to protect me. But there have to be dead warriors within a 4km sphere around me (4 km under ground, and around)

My weakness would be that I can only be harmed by people who have no friends or an animal that is the last of it's kind.

Recent Activity- Forming a one-sided alliance with Kim Jong Un 

If I was an Epic my codename would be Cohort.

My primary ability would be to make friends with anyone, even if they want to kill me or however annoying I may be.

My Secondary Ability is that I can resurrect dead warriors to protect me. But there have to be dead warriors within a 4km sphere around me (4 km under ground, and around)

My weakness would be that I can only be harmed by people who have no friends or an animal that is the last of it's kind.

Recent Activity- Forming a one-sided alliance with Kim Jong Un

How do you determine whether the dead were warriors? Do they have to be enlisted in the military?

Total manipulation of matter. I can rip things apart at the atomic level. I would also be able to change the elements in already existing objects. I.E I could change the Carbon in peoples hearts to lead, or gold, or mercury. I can create complex constructions, it just takes a few milliseconds longer. I would also be able to change synapse fire in the brain by destroying certain synapses. Given time, and if I cared, I could influence the way someone would think. It also be able to create and heal tissue using my powers of matter manipulation

Weakness: Being In San-Fransico with a man dressed as a taco doing the Harlem Shake between the hours of 2-8 A.M

I would also have fore-site. With this i'd be aware of threats in the area, and able to set up a bubble of atomic destruction. anything that got close would be ripped apart. 

My issue would be apathy. I'd wonder around the southwestern U.S desert. I'd be too powerful to care, and think I'm above the petty issues of other epics. 

My name would either be "Gold Weaver" or "The Wanderer" 

Total manipulation of matter. I can rip things apart at the atomic level. I would also be able to change the elements in already existing objects. I.E I could change the Carbon in peoples hearts to lead, or gold, or mercury. I can create complex constructions, it just takes a few milliseconds longer. I would also be able to change synapse fire in the brain by destroying certain synapses. Given time, and if I cared, I could influence the way someone would think. It also be able to create and heal tissue using my powers of matter manipulation

Weakness: Being In San-Fransico with a man dressed as a taco doing the Harlem Shake between the hours of 2-8 A.M

I would also have fore-site. With this i'd be aware of threats in the area, and able to set up a bubble of atomic destruction. anything that got close would be ripped apart. 

My issue would be apathy. I'd wonder around the southwestern U.S desert. I'd be too powerful to care, and think I'm above the petty issues of other epics. 

My name would either be "Gold Weaver" or "The Wanderer" 

Gold-creation doesn't exist canoncially. I would also be very interested to see why that would be your weakness.

Bladestorm

(yes, I came up with the name before joining this site)

1: my primary power would be control over the elements, air earth fire water that sort of thing, which would allow me to fly like steelheart, tunnel like digs one, melt bullets like firefight, breath underwater and control it like regalia, use tensor like abilities(although the dust would take up the same space as what it dissolves unlike the tensors). However, doing these things tires me based on the difficulty of it(ie. size of object, if it's trying to resist me)I can use these abilities on anything I can see or is within 77 metres of me. also, this is a matter creation capability, so I can form any substance, except for gold.

secondary: Energy manipulation. I can create blasts of energy, but I can't maintain them. Have a range of about 30 metres on this, and can only expend so much energy with it as I always keep a layer of energy around my body, even while I sleep. this acts as my only prime invincibility, as it is virtually a forcefield. This field also blocks the effects of other epic attacks, and filters my breath and vision. I can also throw shields of energy up, although other energy weapons can get through it.(only the shields, not the body covering, though I don't know why) this can be used for a force feild bubble around people as well, but a strand of energy always has to be connected to me, so disrupting the strand can disrupt the feild. but this is generally more useless, as its only possible at short range.

tertiary power: I have superhuman speed and strength, being able to move at up to 777 mph and lift over a ton easily. also, my reflex time is absurdly fast, so Im a menace in combat.

final power: I can turn anything to raw energy. this takes huge amounts of energy from me, but the range is about 77 miles and I can change as much as I want. I am vulnerable while I do this.

weakness: All my powers are negated if I am cut by a blade that has been dipped in hemlock extract. These blades can also pass through my force feilds. I regain my powers after 7 minutes.

costume: a blue spandex suit with gloves but no mask, two bladed boomerangs strapped to my back that I use wind to control, and an energy sword. I like to be seen standing impressively on top of tall buildings.

brand of evil: I rule Toronto, and do so ruthlessly. I kill all rivals. I have strict order, and police much like enforcement, in cores involving an epic. I kill whoever I want, and go out often, letting every one know me. this helps remind me how beneath me everyone is, so I font ever love anyone.

how would you beat me?

Edited by Bladestorm

And another idea for an epic:

Raptor

Primary Ability: Has two massive red wings that are completely impenetrable and unbreakable, although he can pull out individual feathers which are razor sharp. He uses this ability to fly and look cool.

Secondary Ability: Fire creation and manipulation. He can throw fireballs or produce a jet of flame, with a range of about 30 metres. He can also create small flaming birds he calls Phoenix for a limited time(up to ten of them from whatever time it is until sundown, then he has to wait until morning) which obey him completely. they can be killed by water but little else.

Tertiary Ability: Ressurection. If killed, he comes back to life the next morning in the highest point within 100 miles of his death. He comes back from a huge spiral of flame.

Final Ability: using heat abilities use energy, which he gets from absorbing kinetic energy. This means that bullets shot at him do no harm, as he absorbs all their forward momentum before they break skin. he sometimes crashes on purpose to gain energy.

Costume: A raptors jersey and shorts

weakness: scattered rosepetals

Brand of Evil: Kills everyone, going from town to town to take out rival epics and then burn it to the ground from above.

Edited by Bladestorm

Alright here's some more

Headshot:

Primary:Hugely enhanced senses

Secondary: Can turn anything with the same or greater volume as a rifle into a rifle

weakness: shooting at an illusion or trick cancels all his abilities.

costume: Camo everywhere, even a mask

Brand of Evil: Arranges assassinations for kicks

-------------------------------------------------------------

Machete:

Primary: Can turn arms into a machete

Secondary: Can produce humidity around people until it feels like they're moving through molasses

Weakness: venomous snakes cancel all abilities. Bites are instantly fatal.

costume: Indiana Jones style clothing, without the whip.

Brand of Evil: Mercenary for other epics, killing Vanillas for epics who think they're above that sort of menial labour.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Exhaustion:

Primary: Can make you extremely tired and hungry. This gets around most epic PIs, but she has to touch you to do it.

Costume: Whatever will let her get close to the target.

Weakness: drugged alchohol

Brand of Evil: Works with headshot on assassinations, with her slowing the target down and finishing them if need be.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fragment:

Primary: Can make anyone forget a single memory a day, and the memory must be short(under an hour).

Secondary: Can turn any drink in a cracked or chipped glass Poisonous, but undetectably so except by another epics powers.

weakness: amnesiacs

Costume: a long, dark green and black coat and a black fedora. Carries a small hammer or file to chip glasses.

Brand of evil: Finds faithful, buys them a drink, tells them he is a good epic, then poisons them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Insight:

Primary: Can see the future up to 10 Minutes detailed, a day rough.

Secondary: Can make people think they should take his bets or do certain things,

Tertiary: Cannot die by accidental means, excluding old age. so he can be shot, but not cut himself.

Costume: a white suit and tie

Weakness: Losing Bets if any kind

Brand Of Evil: Tells people to take his bets, has them bet their lives, and then kills them.

With my luck, my epic ability would be to create minor tides and create semi-sentient constructs out of Nacho Cheese. I would be unable to generate my own cheese however. That means that my secret lair would definitely be some kind of tex/mex restaurant with a catchy spanish name. 

My weakness would be that in the presence of people who are no longer hungry, my constructs would turn against me. This will cause many hiccups in my world domination plan. 

My epic name would definitely have to be "The Cheese Wiz" .

Artillery

Primary Power: Can destabilize any substance to the point where he can blow it up with a thought. He has to touch the object in order to do this, but te explosion can be concussive, Shrapnel, energy, timed, or even set off by weight. His explosions and their effects have no harmful effect on him.

Secondary Abulity: Shrapnel field. A set of a dozen or so peices of shrapnel orbit him constantly, and although he can direct these objects, they act more as guards. they can intercept any bullet coming at him. They repulse energy attacks, block arrows or knives, stop blades, and are virtually indestructible. This is his PI.

Tertiary power: Enhanced Strength and endurance .

weakness: a skull of uranium

Costume: Gray Military fatigues, tailored to fit his huge frame, and a grenade launcher pistol.

Brand of evil: Enjoys creating bombs out of houses so that people returning home are blown up.

Orbit:

Primary Power: Gravitational control. With this he can cancel gravity or increase it, flattening someone or something or causing them to float. He can fly with this, by making gravity pull him sideways, and can make others fly into walls. he can create dust clouds by reversing gravity just a bit, making it hard to see him, and can destroy buildings by rapidly increasing and decreasing gravity. his favorite thing to do, however, is to walk around with his orbit sheild around him and catch bullets or attacks of others in this automatic sheild. this is a PI, albeit a poor one.he can change gravity on anything he can see for as long as he wants, in an area of up to 30 metres square.

secondary power: Light manipulation. Orbit can change the brightness or darkness anywhere within a mile of himself, and can make spears or lasers of light. He can blind people with this, and often does.

Tertiary Ability: Stoneskin. Anywhere he is injured is instantly coated in rock and heals within seconds. All places instant death could be caused are already rock, except for the eyes, which are his only weak spot.

weakness: Incorrect models of the solar system

costume: A bright red and yellow outfit with flames along it because he is a star.

Brand of evil: Rules a city with raptor and Artillery as his lieutenants. enjoys epic battles, and is a fan of Salem tv

shockwave:

Primary power: Electricity manipulation. He an power huge amounts of things, much like conflict without the gifting.

Secondary Power: Bolt shots. He can create a wave of electricity coming from him, or specific bolts of lightning. This ability can also be used as an EMP, and a shockwaves can stop bullets and energy weapons of equal or lesser charge. he can do emp for up to a mile, but shockwaves is a five metre radius and bolts are 30 metre range.

Tertiary power: Flight. By blasting bolts behind him, he can fly, although this is more stutters than true flight. it works best in storms.

weakness: stuffed moose heads negate his powers.

costume: a black super suit and blue Cape with a lightning bolt on it.

brand of evil: mostly just powers cities in return for gold, tech, and company. sometimes goes on a rage and fries tech for miles.

Dr Gold:

primary Ability: she can heal any injury but cancer within a minute, and an impenetrable gold aura goes up around her and the patient while she heals. they Maintain the aura, but not its impenetrability, for an hour afterwards.

Weakness: People with cancer

Costume: scrubs and white heels.

Brand of evil: none, her power is like gifting and she faced her fear when she tried to heal a cancer patient

Tiger:
Primary Ability: She can transform into a tiger. While like this, she has increased speed, strength, endurance, and reflexes. She retains her mental faculties, and when she turns back, she has elongated canines as well as the a ability to grow claws.also, her senses are better in tiger form.

Secondary Ability: She has enhanced speed, strength, endurance, intelligence, and reaction time, making her a huge threat in combat. she can fly up to seventeen miles at a time, after which she must touch down for at least seventeen minutes.

Tertiary Ability: She has control over heat and fire, as well as a heat aura that melts bullets and anyone she hasn't granted the ability to live to.

Final Ability: telepathy with any who allow her to establish a connection. either person can sever the connection, but it works from a world away.

weakness: friends betrayl

costume: Yellow Spandex suit that disappears when she morphs

type of evil: she rules as queen of Toronto with bladestorm

Edited by Voidus

Orbit:

Primary Power: Gravitational control. With this he can cancel gravity or increase it, flattening someone or something or causing them to float. He can fly with this, by making gravity pull him sideways, and can make others fly into walls. he can create dust clouds by reversing gravity just a bit, making it hard to see him, and can destroy buildings by rapidly increasing and decreasing gravity. his favorite thing to do, however, is to walk around with his orbit sheild around him and catch bullets or attacks of others in this automatic sheild. this is a PI, albeit a poor one.he can change gravity on anything he can see for as long as he wants, in an area of up to 30 metres square.

secondary power: Light manipulation. Orbit can change the brightness or darkness anywhere within a mile of himself, and can make spears or lasers of light. He can blind people with this, and often does.

Tertiary Ability: Stoneskin. Anywhere he is injured is instantly coated in rock and heals within seconds. All places instant death could be caused are already rock, except for the eyes, which are his only weak spot.

weakness: Incorrect models of the solar system

costume: A bright red and yellow outfit with flames along it because he is a star.

Brand of evil: Rules a city with raptor and Artillery as his lieutenants. enjoys epic battles, and is a fan of Salem tv

1) Double posting is generally considered bad form, triple posting is definitely considered bad form.

2) Might I suggest joining the Oregon RP? There, there are lots of Epics. You look like you have no shortage of ideas.

3)How coincidental that the only other Sharder with a name based on a made-up Epic has 'Storm' in the name. Stormgate has weather manipulation, lightning throwing, and prime invincibility via twisted karma (you hit him, your nose bleeds, but not his)

4)Might I suggest you get Bladestorm made into your profile picture? Stormgate is my profile pic. PM me if you don't know how to do this. My way could easily not work for you though.

5)You should seriously consider adapting the powers on Bladestorm. I can understand the idea of trying to go Pokemon (all the powers) on an Epic, but seriously. That's a seriously OP Epic that can only be defeated by use of a weakness or old age. If you want to keep the powers, great. But I don't think that that powerset is possible, given what I know about Epic powers. (I've read Calamity)

6) Welcome to the Shard!

Edited by Stormgate

alright I didn't know about the double posting idea sorry, and if I did join an RP I would change the power set maybe only one element and no PI? I could get rid of sped and strength too

No worries, if you're interested in an RP feel free to drop in at the latest Questions thread and say hi.

link

Name: Harbinger - As I'd make the perfect herald or messenger as I could talk myself out of being killed and adapt myself to fit in to whatever sort of society was there... I also don't really want to be a High Epic or ruler, so the name fits someone who is working for someone else.

Power 1: The ability to alter my appearance and physical properties. I can add bulk, change bone structure and other minor shape shifting abilities to change my physical appearance. This includes gender for situations where that may be useful. This would also allow for minor regeneration as I could reform muscles, skin, etc... Though it would be less effective against say getting an arm cut off.

Power 2: Highly charismatic with the ability to charm and obtain the trust of almost anybody and talk my way out of any situation I may get myself into.  It's not direct control of actions via words or an instant positive connection, more manipulation of emotion then outright control of it.

Weakness: Wasps, any limb that gets stung by an insect like a wasp, bee or hornet can't be altered and reverts to the default. Their presence in a room would also negate my charismatic charms.(Who is keeping those around anyway?)

Evil Manifestation: Given I don't have any powers that directly kill, I'd talk people who bug me into offing themselves or get their own loved ones to kill them. So I'd be hated because of what I force people to do.

Name: Silverstream

Primary Power: Destabilizes atomic bonds between metals, forming a liquid metallic substance which he can magnetize to form objects of any kind, such as guns or melee weapons. He can also surround himself, forming armor of sorts. He can also send streams of metal through the earth (By punching or stomping the ground) making spikes of metal jut out where he chooses. He can control all types of metal. 

Secondary powers: Can fly, but not at particularly high speeds or heights. Also, skin is highly resilient and impervious to all cutting and bludgeoning attacks, but can be harmed by bullets. 

Tertiary abilities: Can seal wounds with metal, which will mould to form flesh. He can seal and heal any wound near instantly this way, as long as he maintains consciousness. 

Weaknesses: If there's no metal around him he's powerless. 

Outfit: Is an athletic Asian adult male, with long hair tied back in a traditional Chinese ponytail. Wears a black suit with silver interwoven in it, and keeps a long black trench coat around his shoulders (Like a cape). When he summons his powers, the silver woven into his suit pops out, forming a sphere which he can manipulate into weapons. 

Evil Manifestations: He conquered Newcago after the fall of Steelheart. Sometimes he liquidates entire city blocks using his powers just for the hell of it. 

Edited by Spartacus

Name:

Liberty

Primary Abilities: 

I can transform non-living matter into heat, and heat into non-living matter. There is a limit to how much matter can be transformed in a while. Somewhere along the lines of 1 metric ton of mass into heat per day. There is no limit to the amount of matter can can be created. The matter that I create must be something I know how to make, or the original object. Otherwise, I can create any matter that is naturally found on Earth, such as pure elements and up to some biological compounds. This ability has a 10m radius where any matter can be transformed or else it requires a specific knowledge of the object's location. (Effect works on air)

Secondary Abilities:

I can absorb heat as energy and release it as heat, this energy can be stored indefinitely and infinitely. I can be harmed by the heat if I release it too fast and don't transform it. I need to be touching in order to absorb heat.

I can transform light and kinetic energy into heat. No limit on this. The heat can be absorbed by me. 

I can completely prevent the activation of Epic Powers, but has no use on manifestations of Epic Power that are already present before I affected the Epic or Motivator. Powers that appear to be always active such as healing or impervious skin are deactivated by this.This ability can only be targeted to one specific individual at a time. I need to be in 100km range of the person or a motivator, and it takes 5 seconds to stop their abilities fully.

Tertiary Abilities:

I have instant reactions.

I have supernatural talent for mechanical and chemical engineering, and generally heightened intelligence.

I can manipulate pain in an individual by making them feel more or less pain. I must be touching.

I can change swap my body with that of someone else. Powers go with the person's consciousness. Any harm I've taken transfers with me. Must be touching.

Outfit:

Whatever I want, but generally a hoodie and jeans, to appear normal.

Weakness:

Powers are negated by ingesting solid Gallium. Liquid Gallium has no effect. Presence of solid Gallium causes my primary ability to have a steadily reducing daily limit as the Gallium gets closer. My primary ability can effect Gallium. Solid Gallium causes all other abilities to weaken. Body swap is not reversed, but I cannot engage in another swap if it is weakened beyond a certain point.

Evil Manifestation:

I like to make other High Epics slaves of a common man. I'll find the most arrogant, strongest Epic and make them slaves to a common person for as long as I find it amusing. If they don't do as I and the Epics 'owner' says, I hunt down and torture the Epic, until the Epic goes into a coma due to pain or accepts the inevitability of servitude to a common man.

Sorry it seems like I have such an overloaded kit, but honestly they are separate powers that work together to form a super strong Epic!

Name: Troller

Abilities: causing any person who hears him to annoy the person nearest them, and sound manipulation.

Outfit: something annoying.

Weakness: 13 bean stew.

Evil manifestation: this is sort of obvious....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Energy

Powers: can change one force into another and control the basic forces. The basic forces are: Heat, kinetic energy, entropy, pressure, light, sound, electricity, and growth.

Outfit: anything he wants to wear.

Weakness: soda

Evil manifestation: cruelty towards people who like beans

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Infinity

Powers: can create portals up to 20 yards by 20 yards, super speed, and ability to stretch anything up to 20 times their normal length.

Outfit: anything he wants to wear.

Weakness: being trapped in a small, enclosed space.

Evil manifestation: training by using his powers on random people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Pure Energy

Powers: can change one force into another and control the higher forces. The higher forces are: pure energy ( example: lasers), time, magnetism, and gravity.

Outfit: bright red

Weakness: a useless object (example: a key that fits no lock)

Evil manifestation: messiah complex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Storm of glass

Powers: kinetic energy creation, glass creation, can make anything conductive, can create electricity.

Outfit: light armor

Weakness: a person making glass

Evil manifestation: pure destruction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ghost Knife

Powers: can make anything turn incorporeal and vice versa, and can create mental illusions.

Outfit: jeans, tank top, and a belt full of weapons

Weakness: a radioactive element in its pure form.

Evil manifestation: will hone their skills by assassinating random people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tiny Terror

Powers: can change the size of anything, super strength, super speed, and can take up the properties of anything they touch.

Outfit: elastic, titanium, balls of Kevlar, spider silk, steel, magnets, and paper.

Weakness: metal that is below zero degrees Fahrenheit

Evil manifestation: shrinking people and putting them in ant farms (ants included)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Special effects

Powers: can make anything explode, slow down time, create smoke and/or light, can speak to anybody, mute anybody, and create cool guys (ninjas, gangsters, SWAT teams)

Outfit: film directors suit

Weakness: someone who has a speech impediment

Evil manifestation: thinks everyone else is a actor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Rewind

Powers: can change anything into the state it was in 5 minutes ago

Outfit: black tracksuit with a big white rewind symbol on it

Weakness: modern rock&roll

Evil manifestation: rewinding random people

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Switch

Powers: can switch the properties of two objects (requires contact)

Outfit: tux

Weakness: a Elvis impersonator

Evil manifestation: switching the properties of random objects

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lesser Energy

Powers: can change one force into another and control the minor forces. The minor forces are: static electricity, tension, cohesion, time slowing, reflection, zero gravity, sun light, sound pulses, tiny lasers, creating small magnetic fields, shadow, enhancing the growth of plants, creating heat bolts, making things fall apart, force redirection, and creating force pushes using air pressure.

Outfit: normal clothes

Weakness: chili cheese corn dogs

Evil manifestation: destroying lawn gnomes

Feel free to use any of these characters in the reckoners rpg. None of these characters are high epics.

Edited by ThatTinyStrawMan

Name: Persuasion

Prime Power: Can tell you to do anything and you will do it.

Secondary Power: Can persuade himself not to die.

Tertiary Power: Pyrokinesis gifter

Weakness: Hugs, as he was very bitter as a child and never got hugs. He will dissolve into tears if he is hugged.

Evil Manifestation: Finds children and persuades them to act perfectly normal until one day they go completely crazy and crisps their family and friends one at a time. Then they are released and spend their whole life terrified of themselves. He's a sadist. He also sometimes Simon's people(read the Halloween reckoners Rp and you'll know what I'm talking about).

Name: Persuasion

Prime Power: Can tell you to do anything and you will do it.

Secondary Power: Can persuade himself not to die.

Tertiary Power: Pyrokinesis gifter

Weakness: Hugs, as he was very bitter as a child and never got hugs. He will dissolve into tears if he is hugged.

Evil Manifestation: Finds children and persuades them to act perfectly normal until one day they go completely crazy and crisps their family and friends one at a time. Then they are released and spend their whole life terrified of themselves. He's a sadist. He also sometimes Simon's people(read the Halloween reckoners Rp and you'll know what I'm talking about).

Gifting is all or nothing, either you can gift all powers or none according to WoB.