If you were an Epic?

Carcinios

The primary power would be copy-and-paste, if I touch something I can copy it and then paste non-living things whenever. Secondary power would be able to affect the density of non-living things, I don't affect how strong it is, just the weight. 

My weakness would be I can't copy/paste anything bigger than a Honda Fit, I also can't affect the density of anything smaller than a Honda Fit. I cant store more than 8 copy/paste things at a time.

My cheesy name would be ctrl.

Ordinary people hate me because I live in a mansion and sit there playing video games but occasionally, and I mean REALLY occasionally, like once every 634 days blow up a small city..... 

My costume is pajama pants, a blue oversized hoodie, a ski mask, and the Ovo Nike Air Jordan 10. price $2 million, and a pair of sunglasses.

• 2 weeks later...

Primary power

I can turn substances into plasma. This is a small field around me so when an object like a bullet approaches me it turns into a ball of plasma. I control its properties and fields and how it moves

Secondary power

Enhanced strength

Weakness

Swallowing then barfing up pool water with chlorine in it. I have no powers while I'm barfing

Why I'm a jer- I mean why people hate me

I dropkick people and turn them into plasma while they are in the air

Bad disguise

A full cloak that I keep in a state of half energy that flows around me. I keep the hood up. Have arms like a mantis coming out of it

Epic name

Plasmantis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This idea was just a cool concept I had 

Name: Ragnarök

His main powers manifest in a roughly 1 mile aura with 3 main effects. Firstly hyper localized natural disasters occur nearly constantly, earthquakes, massive storms, etc are all on the table. Secondly all living things are filled with immense bloodlust, the need to fight, the need to kill. Lastly any creature affected by this bloodlust is denied the release of death, even if the body completely lacks blood the draugr (to continue with the norse naming convention) will continue to fight until it is physically incapable of doing so.

In addition the epic Ragnarök has immense physical strength, enough to throw cars around. 

His weakness, silence is a remnant of his time in solitary confinement shortly before the arrival of calamity, after that he couldn't stand a lack of noise.

• 4 weeks later...

1. What would your power/secondary power be?

primary: the physical inability to win lose or tie/draw in a contest of any sort like the universe will destroy itself to prevent it from happening

secondary: basicaly a-pewter

2. What is your weakness?

being directly involved in a subjectively short contest 

3. What is your cheesy name?

no one wins

4. In what way does your inevitable evil manifest itself (why do ordinary people really hate you?)

you get into fist fights to the death as much as possible

costume: an us military uniform