Carcinios

If you were an Epic?

308 posts in this topic

I apologize for the double post, but I got one more. Epic 3 of 3.

------

Primary power: Consumption - anything he puts in his mouth  (other than himself ) is converted to energy and directly absorbed into his system.

Secondary: Assimilation- consuming people grants skills and traits.  Epic powers can be acquired in this manner.

Tertiary power: He has assimilated a Gifter.

Epic Name: Kronos the Titan that devours Gods.

Costume : Greek toga

Flaws: Power is constantly active preventing him from eating normally causing his stomach to continually growl in starvation.
He absorbs the Weaknesses of the Epics he consumes, causing him to loss all his Assimilated powers if any Weakness is triggered.

True Weakness: peanuts.  He is allergic.

Brand of Evil: poser Pantheon.  He gifts his Assimilated powers to his band of Olympus want a be's. 

There's always another secret :)

Spoiler

Kronos is not the leader of the Pantheon, he isn't even a Epic.  Athena is their only real Epic.

Back story:

Spoiler

2 years after Calamity appeared Nora Mattes was orphaned by a Epic caused car accident.   She survived but her hospital stay resulted in a fear of needles and a hatred of Epics.  Her foster father was a teacher pre-Calamity with a passion for Greek mythology, but not parenting Nora or his biological daughter Sarah.  She became close to Sarah who survived Nora's awakening as epic due to her lack of offensive powers.

The two sisters started the Pantheon to systematically eliminate all Epics.

Primary power: Ultimate wisdom.  She has a 4 digit IQ and amazing cognitive reasoning .

Secondary: Minor Technopathy.  She can talk with and through computers.

Name: Athena goddess of Wisdom

Costume: Greek toga when in public  (rarely)

Weakness: needles

Brand of Evil?  She determines the Weakness or Flaws of other Epics and creates Motivators after the Pantheon kills them.

Primary Epic power: Time Manipulation, i can slow down or speed up time to a point where i can stop it for everyone except for me and the people i choose, however, controlling time exausts me quickly, if i do it too long it can lead to nosebleeds and annuerisms (after 5-mins i get a headache, 10-mins i get a nosebleed, 15-mins i get an annuerism, possible die)

Secondary Epic Powers: 

-Teleportation, i can only teleport to places i have been, seen, or visualize CLEARLY

-Gravity Manipulation for myself and people i touch, making them fall upwards, sidewars or be able to run up walls! possible seudo-flying

Flaws: controlling time exausts me quickly, if i do it too long it can lead to nosebleeds and annuerisms. (after 5-mins i get a headache, 10-mins i get a nosebleed, 15-mins i get an annuerism, possible die) i'm also susceptible to motion sickness when teleporting or manipulating gravity

Weakness: Cats claws, if i am scratched by a cat, or scratched by a cat's claws, and DRAW BLOOD, my powers are negated.

If i face my calamity fears, my powers are dampened by cats, not negated.

Brand of evil: chaotic benign, I teleport to places, steal some stuff, mess with people, assassinate the odd epic, then i'm gone, all in the blink of an eye due to my time manipulation.

Hey everyone, the people working on the Reckoners board game are taking suggestions for Epics to integrate into the game (or maybe its flavor material). If you'd like to submit your Epic ideas from this thread for consideration, post them to this thread on boardgamegeek.com.

1. my primary power would be to accelerate anything i touch to their terminal velocity, and my secondary power would be to transform the very air around me into tungsten in a 10m radius

2. my weakness would be tacos traveling at exactly 45 mph 

3. would have to be Terminus

4. my evil is that i really like to see if people can survive traveling 122mph into a tungsten wall

1. What would your power/secondary power be? I'm going with my favorite answer: the ability to shapeshift into any non-human animal. My secondary power would be communicating with various animal species.

2. What is your weakness? Goats. I'll be honest, I just think they're creepy. 

3. What is your cheesy name? Squirrel Girl...wait, no, that's been taken. Transfurence. Get it? :lol:

4. In what way does your inevitable evil manifest itself (why do ordinary people really hate you?) I change into an animal form to commit various petty crimes for fun: theft, murder, etc. 

I have designed my epic and everything my outfit my name power set AOTA. my name is what this says. Paranoia. I have abilities that follow that of Gambit© from Marvel or that of the epic who came from the Gauss gun from the first book my color spectrum think of yellow to red colors. I can supercharge anything as long as I can put momentum behind it I prefer coins to throw or poker chips but due to calamity and the factories going down I now use them only when my powers being challenged when I use those items you would know things are getting real I have a button up Dark forest Green shirt, a dark Navy Blue hooded trench coat, boots, and dark grey forest green (tinted forest green) predominantly black and grey Jeans, and navy blue fingerless gloves except for my ring, and pinkie finger in which they still have the finger (designed that way) I am a High epic with high healing powers I am not a gifter I own St. Louis I have claimed it with an agreement with steelheart that he provides power cores in exchange for clothes I have been an epic who has been threatened by the reckoners but they have yet to kill me My weakness well I havent actually thought of my fear to much and if I told you should calamity come I'd have to find all of you and kill you. :D I have a fairly working economy running my city, however, water is scarce in which I have low epics provide for that.  I have had issues with obliteration in the past but now he leaves my city alone I have been looking for other high epics to serve under me. ( i won't use official ones)

I have designed my epic and everything my outfit my name power set AOTA. my name is what this says. Paranoia. I have abilities that follow that of Gambit© from Marvel or that of the epic who came from the Gauss gun from the first book my color spectrum think of yellow to red colors. I can supercharge anything as long as I can put momentum behind it I prefer coins to throw or poker chips but due to calamity and the factories going down I now use them only when my powers being challenged when I use those items you would know things are getting real I have a button up Dark forest Green shirt, a dark Navy Blue hooded trench coat, boots, and dark grey forest green (tinted forest green) predominantly black and grey Jeans, and navy blue fingerless gloves except for my ring, and pinkie finger in which they still have the finger (designed that way) I am a High epic with high healing powers I am not a gifter I own St. Louis I have claimed it with an agreement with steelheart that he provides power cores in exchange for clothes I have been an epic who has been threatened by the reckoners but they have yet to kill me My weakness well I havent actually thought of my fear to much and if I told you should calamity come I'd have to find all of you and kill you. :D I have a fairly working economy running my city, however, water is scarce in which I have low epics provide for that.  I have had issues with obliteration in the past but now he leaves my city alone I have been looking for other high epics to serve under me. ( i won't use official ones)

Primary Power: Darkness empowerment/manipulation - I can blend into darkness and am empowered (become slightly stronger, tougher, and more dexterous) when near darkness. I can also deepen and summon more darkness when close enough to an area of darkness to be empowered by it. I can also see perfectly no matter how dark it is (though I can tell how dark it is despite being able to see in darkness), and can teleport between areas of sufficient darkness (both the point I teleport from and the point I teleport to has to be sufficiently dark). I cannot, however, make my darkness solid like Nightwielder or anything.

Secondary Powers:

Blood manipulation - I can cause peoples' blood to literally erupt from their feeble flesh and can use it like Nightwielder's darkness tenacles (though I cannot create more blood and have a much finer degree of control than Nightwielder had over his darkness tentacles), and can also make it almost solid and make weapons/armor out of it.

Reincarnation - When I die, after 12 hours, I will seep from the ground/sewer grate/other dramatically appropriate area as a pool of blood that will slowly form into roughly the shape of my veins before weaving a cocoon of flesh, fat, muscle, bones, and other tissues that will slowly form into me. I will then punish the feeble-minded weakling peasant responsible for my inconvenience by slaying them. Brutally.

Weakness: Spiders. I hate them. If there is a (real) spider plainly in my view, my powers deactivate.

Epic Name: Darklord Blightstone. It has an awesome Gothic Horror Fantasy-ish feel.

Costume: Plain-but-fine medieval-looking clothes (black, of course), with anachronistic black combat boots, a black or blood red cloak (depending on which I currently feel like wearing), and a silver circlet (nothing fancy, just a few bands of silver) with a blood red garnet on the front. I'll also grow a goatee (y'know, because goatee), though I'll keep my hair long because long hair is awesome.

Brand of Evil: I am like a medieval tyrant, ruling over my city from my black throne with an iron fist. Those who defy me meet the headsman, as do those who I feel like killing today. Execution is like a sport, and I will re-instate gladiatorial fighting as a real sport. Guns will be banned, and I will pretend that they're my weakness (though it's more to do with the aesthetic I'm going for). I will live in opulence while the peasantry lives in squalor and violence, and I will have my "minstrels" open a radio station that plays songs from bands like the Vision Bleak ad-free 24/7... or else. However, I will be a gender-inclusive overlord (if not by any stretch of the imagination a merciful one), and will include plenty of women in my executions and blood sports. I might also have a harem, though I'm not sure...

Edited by The Allomantic Metalhead
Spelling and grammar errors.

Epic Name: Valkyrie

Primary Power: Can remove peoples morals and restrictions. 

Secondary Power: Can partially transform into a bird.

Tertiary Powers: Cannot be poisoned. Can control any birds within a Metre of her.

Weakness: Spiders (but only if she can see them).

Brand of Evil: Uses incredibly strict laws where every punishment is death and sometimes messes with people's minds just so they get killed for breaking the law. Thinks Ancient Greek and Norse myths are real, claims to be able to communicate with the Gods. Has an old-fashioned court and generally don't care about anything but power and amusing herself. 

Costume: Dark blue shirt with holes for wings in the back. Black trousers and boots. Dark grey cape and a silver circlet. Carries daggers.

Other Facts:

Early 20s during her reign and eventually gets overthrown, but survives.

Knows the weaknesses of several other powerful Epics "just in case".

Can feel the pain of a bird under her control if it gets hurt.

Has one of the most technologically advanced cities in the country, but does not allow any sort of machine in her presence.

Edited by Totally_Not_A_Worldhopper

On 12/11/2017 at 7:02 PM, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

Primary Power: Darkness empowerment/manipulation - I can blend into darkness and am empowered (become slightly stronger, tougher, and more dexterous) when near darkness. I can also deepen and summon more darkness when close enough to an area of darkness to be empowered by it. I can also see perfectly no matter how dark it is (though I can tell how dark it is despite being able to see in darkness), and can teleport between areas of sufficient darkness (both the point I teleport from and the point I teleport to has to be sufficiently dark). I cannot, however, make my darkness solid like Nightwielder or anything.

Secondary Powers:

Blood manipulation - I can cause peoples' blood to literally erupt from their feeble flesh and can use it like Nightwielder's darkness tenacles (though I cannot create more blood and have a much finer degree of control than Nightwielder had over his darkness tentacles), and can also make it almost solid and make weapons/armor out of it.

Reincarnation - When I die, after 12 hours, I will seep from the ground/sewer grate/other dramatically appropriate area as a pool of blood that will slowly form into roughly the shape of my veins before weaving a cocoon of flesh, fat, muscle, bones, and other tissues that will slowly form into me. I will then punish the feeble-minded weakling peasant responsible for my inconvenience by slaying them. Brutally.

Weakness: Spiders. I hate them. If there is a (real) spider plainly in my view, my powers deactivate.

Epic Name: Darklord Blightstone. It has an awesome Gothic Horror Fantasy-ish feel.

Costume: Plain-but-fine medieval-looking clothes (black, of course), with anachronistic black combat boots, a black or blood red cloak (depending on which I currently feel like wearing), and a silver circlet (nothing fancy, just a few bands of silver) with a blood red garnet on the front. I'll also grow a goatee (y'know, because goatee), though I'll keep my hair long because long hair is awesome.

Brand of Evil: I am like a medieval tyrant, ruling over my city from my black throne with an iron fist. Those who defy me meet the headsman, as do those who I feel like killing today. Execution is like a sport, and I will re-instate gladiatorial fighting as a real sport. Guns will be banned, and I will pretend that they're my weakness (though it's more to do with the aesthetic I'm going for). I will live in opulence while the peasantry lives in squalor and violence, and I will have my "minstrels" open a radio station that plays songs from bands like the Vision Bleak ad-free 24/7... or else. However, I will be a gender-inclusive overlord (if not by any stretch of the imagination a merciful one), and will include plenty of women in my executions and blood sports. I might also have a harem, though I'm not sure...

That is a truly Gruesome villian:

Spoiler

Inspired by Worms, right?

But might I add to this thread.  In the Reckoners series,Epic power are at least loosely fulfilments of the person's pre-Calamity wishes and/or dreams.

Could we include a section 5,

5) Epic backstory and/or power inspiration.

Spoiler

In which case, my actual epic powers would be like Slipstream, the female epic I posted earlier; only my weakness would be snakes and my name would be "Captain Groundhog Day".

Either that or full Feruchemist, again scared of snakes, and named "Battery Bully".

Edited by Sheridan_rd

46 minutes ago, Sheridan_rd said:

Reveal hidden contents

But might I add to this thread.  In the Reckoners series,Epic power are at least loosely fulfilments of the person's pre-Calamity wishes and/or dreams.

Reveal hidden contents

In which case, my actual epic powers would be like Slipstream, the female epic I posted earlier; only my weakness would be snakes and my name would be "Captain Groundhog Day".

Either that or full Feruchemist, again scared of snakes, and named "Battery Bully".

Spoiler

Worms? What do you mean by that? And why is it in a spoiler.

To complete Darklord Blightstone:

Backstory and/or power inspiration: I've always loved fantasy, both books like LotR and tabletop RPGs like Pathfinder or D&D. I've also always liked darkness. Light irritates my eyes and burns my skin (I should've also given myself ice powers instead of blood powers, since I like winter more than summer, but I guess I figured if I gave myself darkness manipulation powers, I might as well go full evil overlord, and Calamity agreed). I've also always thought reincarnation was a storming awesome epic power. I mean, bulletproof skin or regeneration seem more practical, but reincarnation is much more creative, memorable, and exploitable (why fake your death when you could just do the real thing)...

...that, and I've always wanted to say "Rumors of my death are completely accurate".

Oh, and I was also listening to the Vision Bleak when I came across this topic. They are an awesome band.

46 minutes ago, Sheridan_rd said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Worms? What do you mean by that? And why is it in a spoiler?

Backstory and/or power inspiration: I've always loved fantasy, both books like LotR and tabletop RPGs like Pathfinder or D&D. I've also always liked darkness. Light irritates my eyes and burns my skin (I should've also given myself ice powers instead of blood powers, since I like winter more than summer, but I guess I figured if I gave myself darkness manipulation powers, I might as well go full evil overlord, and Calamity agreed). I've also always thought reincarnation was a storming awesome epic power. I mean, bulletproof skin or regeneration seem more practical, but reincarnation is much more creative, memorable, and exploitable (why fake your death when you could just do the real thing)...

...that, and I've always wanted to say "Rumors of my death are completely accurate".

Oh, and I was also listening to the Vision Bleak when I came across this topic. They are an awesome band.

7 minutes ago, The Allomantic Metalhead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Worms? What do you mean by that? And why is it in a spoiler?

Worms is a Web comic. 1 of the main characters is Gru, short for gruesome, a villian with Darkness powers very similar to Darklord Blightstone 

4 hours ago, Sheridan_rd said:

Worms is a Web comic. 1 of the main characters is Gru, short for gruesome, a villian with Darkness powers very similar to Darklord Blightstone 

Oh. Cool.

Name: Mistweaver

Primary Power:
Creation and manipulation of a mist like substance. The mist is produced from Mistweaver's body or from already existing mist. The mist is gray and can be thin enough to see for hundreds of feet, or dense enough to smash through stone/metal, or anywhere between. Small parts of the mist can be controlled to an extreme degree, while larger parts of the mist are less elegant and more clumsy in their control, but will have a great deal of force. The mist can be told to stay put and required little effort to do so. The total amount of mist that can be produced is enough to envelope a large city in a mist of medium thickness (can't see more than a foot or so, but can still move through it), and create small areas of very think mist (solid, capable of smashing through metal). He could also create a large dome, a few feet thick, that would surround the city, as a defensive barrier. Would be very difficult to breach, capable of blocking low/medium power explosions. Massive explosions/Steelheart/Obliteration would be able to break through. The mist substance can be burned away but requires vast amounts of heat to do so. In most cases, Mistweaver can produce mist faster than it is destroyed/damaged. The mist does not have to be touching Mistweaver in order for him to control it, although it is MUCH harder to interface with, such as giving commands or sensing through it.

Secondary Power:
Can turn into the mist substance. Mistweaver's body can partially or fully turn into the mist and vice versa. This way, Mistweaver's mind is fully contained in the mist, and he can then create a new body, or use the old one, and put his mind back there. Mistweaver's mind can only be connected to one body, although he can produce as many bodies as needed. He is capable of making a body, jumping out, and then making a new one. So corpses are easy to makes as well, in the event a large amount of biofuel, fertilizer, or food for cannibals/very desperate people is needed..... This power activates automatically when Mistweaver's body is damaged. A cut will leak mist, and that mist will then turn into flesh, healing the wound. Any injury that would be lethal will instead turn the entire body into mist, which can then be reformed back into a body, classifying Mistweaver as a high epic. Killing Mistweaver would require the almost simultaneous destruction of both his body and all of the Mist that Mistweaver is connected to. Being close to the source of an Obliteration level event might do it.

Tertiary Power:
Limited Omniscient. More a combination of the first two than a true power, Mistweaver's mind can be partially or fully contained in the mist, and through the mist can sense things about the world. Primarily physical touch, but also sound and limited light absorption. 

Weakness:
A fear of heights. Actually being high isn't the issue, so much as Mistweaver's awareness of the height. As such, moving him high in a box he can't see out of wouldn't impact his powers. Also, he was in a very intense fight and wasn't focused on the height, his powers would remain, although if at any moment he became aware of how high he was, his powers would fade. Mistweaver is somewhat unique in that his ability tends to directly put him into conflict with his fear. His power tends to form mist clouds that can be hundreds of feet tall, plenty high to activate his fear, and part of his awareness is in the mist. This constant conflict, along with his arrogance (more on that later), means that Mistweaver tends to be in a state similar to Megan during the first part of Calamity, although a lot more stable, he's never as good as her but doesn't spike to evil after using his powers. As such, Mistweaver's powers are only partially, and sometimes not at all, affected by his fear. (going high enough WILL activate the weakness, but as time goes on, the difficulty of activating the fear increases)

Evil Manifestation:
Mistweaver's darkness primarily takes the form of lazy arrogance. He's completely sure he's awesome and everyone else is mostly dirt. If you claim to be better than him, and you're in say, another city, he won't care. If you claim to be better than him, and you're in front of him, he will grow very angry. Direct challenges can extend to heights taking away his powers, which is why he actively struggles against the fear. Someone like Steelheart might give him pause, but he'd still likely attack. But he also won't go out of his way to hunt you down. This includes citizens in his area. As long as you don't physically cross paths with him, you're pretty safe. Even if you do cross paths, as long as you're respectful and do not annoy him, you're still pretty safe. Epics under are allowed greater rights, but causing disruptions, such as fights with other epics or killing too many citizens, are not tolerated. Due to the lazy factor, Mistweaver isn't likely to make any moves for large metropolitan areas, instead looking for large towns/small cities.

Costume:
Mistweaver tends to wear condensed mist as his clothing (when turning from mist into his body he can't remake normal clothes). The most common costume is a simple shirt and pants made of a darker mist and a knee-length coat of a light mist. He'll also sometimes manifest a crown made of out mist when feeling particularly regal.

Was that too long? Maybe. Did I have fun with it? Yes.

I would have the ability of perfect control of time (cliche, i know). I could speed up ans slow down, reverse, fast forward, travel, as well as doing multiple of the above at once. My secondary power (im greedy) is precognation.

I would be weak to someone who proves me incompetent, because i hate it when i prove to be less than par or the best.

I would be called Know-All, because of precognation as well as having traveled to the future.

My evil would manifest as me almost killing anone who could or will be a threat to me. The almost vecaue that way it leaves an impression, and so it sends a message, that i dont wven need to kill to say in power.

My costume would be a v-neck with jeans, because i wouldnt need any costume to strike fear or win combat, becajse of my foreknowledge as well as insane abilities.

Main Power - I can't be noticed unless I chose to be. This means I could stand in front of a person, scream and shoot them in the face, and they just wouldn't notice I was there. Better than invincibility but still with a flaw, you can be seen on cameras. The idea is the power effects the minds of people within range, so you could also be noticed more and more the further away from me you get. 

Second Power - Precognition, not anything crazy, just minor foresight to help dodge bullets and aim better.

Weakness - Silence, the idea being this guy is comfortable in a crowd, safe knowing the noise will hide him. So when it's completely quiet you can notice him.

Evil Manifestation - He loves to kill in a crowd, walk into homes and shoot dear old gramps in the face without anybody noticing. Realy just kill people when they least expect it.

Edited by Stick no.789303

Name: Alter

Main Power: Can adjust the temperature of anything within a 5m radius. Anything. It takes a lot of effort, however to change things that resist. Say, it would take more effort to try and melt metal than it would ice. This power includes humans and machines too. Can also set up a sort of permanent field of coolness or heat, so anything within it freezes or melts.

Weakness: Getting dizzy.

Evil Manifestation: Likes killing random people, experimenting with powers in homicidal ways.

I've actually but some thought into one I think would be cool:

Power: Can view previous times in the location he is in. Is incapacitated while doing so however. 

Weakness: Wearing shorts. (yeah, it's a weird one)

Evil manifestation: Blackmail, secret meetings and stuff.

Main Power: Can alter the growth of any natural or organic plant. Can grow them to gigantic sizes and manipulate them as weapons. 

Secondary Power: Can take aspects from plants and put them into me. i.e. Aquatic plants would give me water-breathing until it wears off 24 hours later. 

Weakness: Sunny D (IT IS NOT ORANGE JUICE)

Name: Timbersurge

Evil Manifestations: Loves to randomly overgrow houses with plants until they're just a giant ball of jungle.

Other Info: Rules the Amazon Rainforest, based in the city of Manaus. My costume is green and silver.

1: What would your power/secondary power be?

I could see myself having Prof's forcefields and Obliteration's heat manipulation, which I would totally use to create lightsabers for myself. Barring that, I'd probably have some sort of reactive evolution-type power. Both of these are enough to make me a High Epic. 

2. What is your weakness?

Losing self-control. 

3. What is your cheesy name?

With the first set, probably some clever pun on "lightsaber". With the second, I'd name myself Flexidity. 

4. In what way does your inevitable evil manifest itself (why do ordinary people really hate you?)

Apart from murdering anyone who ticks me off, I'd also probably randomly slaughter those who fail to meet certain perfectionist expectations, such as those who have buttoned their shirt wrong, etc. 

Going to base my powers from a superpower generator some friends and I used a while back. As one of my friends put it "they have to be random, superpowers are random." (Excluding Iron Man style heroes where they build things to enhance themselves).

1) Primary power is Perfect Shot. Any projectile I fire will hit where I want it to. I am still bound by the laws of physics, if I try and throw a knife ten miles to hit a target I will never hit them. But within the laws of physics, no shot, no matter how difficult, will ever miss. I view it as my mind getting a super upgrade relative to firing projectiles. 

Secondary power is Water Body. At will I can turn my body into an equivalent volume of water. I'm going to treat water body very similar to Obliteration's teleportation. I can turn clothing and objects attached to me into water. Acts as a prime invincibility, if I am about to be hurt it activates. While in water body I have a sense of where I am at and can still think. All the water collects back together and solidifies back into my human body at a fast, but not instant speed. Not a primary part of my ability but more of a quirk that I spent years learning to use: by starting the process of reassembling my body, but not fully forming, I can create a sort of wave of water and propel myself around. It's not very fast, but it lets me squeeze into tight areas and move around.

2)  Since I have no common phobias I'll have to go more existential. I fear being weak. I have had enough bad experiences where I have exposed a physical, emotional, or social weakness, and had it exploited. I am terrified of being in a situation where I have to ask for help or admit to being weak. A sort of ironic problem for an Epic, since one of their motivations is tied to being weak. Luckily, Epics are arrogant enough that I doubt I would ever actually admit to being weak or asking for help, so maybe it works out.

3) Cheesy name? Blindside. You'll never see it coming.

4) Normal humans are like fleas. Their not worth the waste of bullets to kill them. Unless they are in my way, I'll ignore them. Subtlety is my method, and wantonly killing humans will attract attention. Lesser Epics are similar, albeit more like rats than fleas. More troubling, more noticeable, but they can be entertaining in the right circumstances. Other powerful Epics are far more amusing. The challenge in killing another Epic is what entertains me. Those who may not have a prime invincibility, but are difficult to kill are the most fun. I move city to city setting up a hidden nest full of comforts. While I am there I will offer my services to other Epics, so long as they can pay. If there is an interesting Epic that might be a challenge to kill, I'll take them out, even if I wasn't hired for it. I will avoid High Epics (if I can't kill them, what's the point?) and water manipulators (being trapped in several different jars and buried underground does not seem like a fun way to spend eternity).  

For costume, I'm diving full into cheesy edgy style. Black beanie, tinted goggles, black scarf loosely covering my face from the nose to the neck. Black duster, worn open, with a dark green shirt (got have a little color in there to break up all the black), black jeans, and black boots. Carrying the most powerful (accuracy optional, I'll make up for it) sniper rifle I can find slung across my back. Dual pistols on the outside of both thighs, and a bandoleer of clips across the chest (see David and Megan, both can be used). Belt pouch on my side holds a few important items like a mobile, universal detonator caps, etc. Couple of knives tucked into the boots for throwing. Travel around on a bike similar to the ones in Steelheart, but black base, and green highlights.

LOL. I had to access so much teen angst to build this character. Would be cool to be Blindside for awhile I'll admit though.

Edited by EmeraldMind

1. My Power will be the ability to fly and to make things fly, my secondary power would be self Healing 

2. My weakness would be silence, and for that I would always be listening to music while using my powers.

3. My name would be Deathbeat, because I would always fight with the beat of the music I'm listening to. Kind of like a dance. 

4. People would hate me because I would kill anybody that I find that has a bad sense of morals (Irony. I know). Epics and regular man as one. Well, atleast as long as I'm powerfull enough to win.

Here is a super quick sketch of me as an EPIC :D

Me as an EPIC.jpg

Edited by Stormwatcher

The Bimbler

Primary Power Set: Localised Time Manipulation - Slows down time passing for a targeted opponent.

Secondary Set: Limited telepathy, the ability to read surface thoughts, but not go deeper.

Weakness: Must be talking to someone for powers to work. If unable to speak, then unable to affect them.

Evil: I make people late for important events - interviews, weddings, funerals, etc. I once started an undead apocalypse in an alternate reality by preventing people from attending their own funerals.

The Salesmonger:

My epic power would be a form of hypnosis. I could suck anyone's ability to oppose me, like a motivational vampire. In practice, it allows me to become a better negotiator as those around me get steadily worse. I'd use it to stop people from killing me. All the potential assassains would have conversations with me that go like this:

Assassain: I'm going to kill you!!! 

Me: How about you drop your gun, go home, and give me your shoes? 

A: Hang on, I'm the one with-

Me: Fine, forget the shoes. 

A: Deal! 

My weakness would be antique lamps. I'd have a fear of genies, stemming from a bad experience during my childhood. I tried rubbing a lamp but I burned myself on the metal, so now I fear them.

My cheesy name would be Salesmonger. I chose it because I thought it sounded powerful. I managed to get a license plate that says SL3MG3R, so now I'm stuck with it. 

My evil would manifest itself in the form of door to door sales of useless products. I'd walk into a town in the morning, then leave by nightfall having sold them all Tupperware and expensive phone contracts. 

My costume would be the clothes off your back. Each day I'd go out on the streets, stop the first person I saw, then convince them to give me their clothes. I'd have a nice Roughs hat that I'd always wear though, having met an Epic with cross-over powers who took me to visit Wayne once. 

Fear me. :P